Hotness Apply For Paytm First Credit Card & Get 1000₹ C...

Hot Deal Apply For Paytm First Credit Card & Get 1000₹ Cashback

398°
4000
20% OFF 5000.0
33 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
273
3041
41

citibank refused my application stating that they could not verify PAN details, even though I have a citi card for 16 years with same PAN.
but more irritating is paytm, which has sent more than 100 sms in 3 days saying that the application has been rejected

11895174 10206155920990533 63493079665146456 o
Deal Cadet
52
168
1
panchabhut wrote:

citibank refused my application stating that they could not verify PAN details, even though I have a citi card for 16 years with same PAN.
but more irritating is paytm, which has sent more than 100 sms in 3 days saying that the application has been rejected

joy
Missing
Deal Cadet
173
213
13

Useless card

Missing
Deal Newbie
70
37
3

I m not eleigible not fir all user

Missing
Deal Newbie
57
42
1

Recieved the card and got paytm first membership too waiting for 1000 cashback

Cropped7475386108305956801
Deal Newbie
50
37
2

student can be eligible

Mw8bgos
Deal Lieutenant
449
4591
80

never take a credit card.
Credit cards are traps in waiting.

Mw8bgos
Deal Lieutenant
449
4591
80

never take a credit card.
Credit cards are traps in waiting.

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1390
24
panchabhut wrote:

citibank refused my application stating that they could not verify PAN details, even though I have a citi card for 16 years with same PAN.
but more irritating is paytm, which has sent more than 100 sms in 3 days saying that the application has been rejected

Must be something fishy going on with your accounts if multiple organizations are denying you.

Mw8bgos
Deal Lieutenant
449
4591
80

never take a credit card.
Credit cards are traps in waiting.

Cropped5745673907710631391
Deal Newbie
86
77
0
walrus wrote:

never take a credit card.
Credit cards are traps in waiting.

Kinda. But does helps too if you repay correctly and dont choose the high rate of interest. You could roll the money for 30-50days without any interest.

Missing
Deal Cadet
87
236
3
walrus wrote:

never take a credit card.
Credit cards are traps in waiting.

How you use knife is upto you, for food preparation, murder or suside that does not make knife any good or bad. It is the user of the knife who is wise or not.
If you have control on your impulse and know your financial boundaries, credit is best and must have product and one should utilise the most.

Will always recommend life time free card and advise of not to default or borrow / leaverage on credit card no matter how desparate you are. If you can follow these, it is wiser to use credit cards for all your payment than any other method.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
225
23
walrus wrote:

never take a credit card.
Credit cards are traps in waiting.

I am using several cards for the last 15 years, paying off the full amount every time. And I am a happy user making the best use of all discounts & offers that come with those cards. Don’t generalize your failure.

Dexterslaboratory
Deal Cadet
98
439
9
Expand
trivedineel462 wrote:

How you use knife is upto you, for food preparation, murder or suside that does not make knife any good or bad. It is the user of the knife who is wise or not.
If you have control on your impulse and know your financial boundaries, credit is best and must have product and one should utilise the most.

Will always recommend life time free card and advise of not to default or borrow / leaverage on credit card no matter how desparate you are. If you can follow these, it is wiser to use credit cards for all your payment than any other method.

Perfect!

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
23
0
walrus wrote:

never take a credit card.
Credit cards are traps in waiting.

Using credit cards from multiple banks for more than 2 decades and never missed any payment cycle. Credit cards are best if you don’t use it with the primary intention of credit purpose, but use it as safe method for payments and clear those payments on time.

Desert
Deal Cadet
107
408
5

Anyone wants Amer ican Exp ress Rewards card Referral. Please PM, i will pay Rs 1500 Extra once Approved and Rewards credited. Benefits for both ….

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
273
3041
41
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Must be something fishy going on with your accounts if multiple organizations are denying you.

never mentioned any other bank. so where is this “multiple” coming from
all my cards are more than 15 years old, except Amz Pay, which is little more than a year old.

Missing
Deal Cadet
67
235
3

i dont understand what made paytm think that people will take their CC. amazon pay CC is the best IMHO and too easy to get. i got it in like 2 minutes. other than the partnership ones, i feel the best are HDFC dinersclub. my dream is to fly and stay in a 5 star hotel for free using the points. i know it is very difficult to do that in this country but diners cards take me a little near than the rest.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
walrus wrote:

never take a credit card.
Credit cards are traps in waiting.

You need to understand and use them wisely. If u do so… You can benefit alot.

Screenshot 20190625 082327
Deal Cadet
95
311
6

1000 cashback on min spend of 3000 within 30 days of card delivery?
Cashback will be credited to the customer’s card account within 90 days!

Missing
Deal Cadet
84
141
8
Manitian wrote:

Anyone wants Amer ican Exp ress Rewards card Referral. Please PM, i will pay Rs 1500 Extra once Approved and Rewards credited. Benefits for both ….

Is there any annual fees for this card?
If not then interested

Missing
Deal Newbie
110
97
1

will take if paytm first membership exist every year.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Paytm has the worst Customer service. I have more than 10+ credit cards but got rejected for this card. But got Citi bank Indian Oil CC later on. Donno whats the requirement for Paytm First CC.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
panchabhut wrote:

citibank refused my application stating that they could not verify PAN details, even though I have a citi card for 16 years with same PAN.
but more irritating is paytm, which has sent more than 100 sms in 3 days saying that the application has been rejected

They rejected my application because i have citi credet card 😒😒

This khufia info has been given by citi team after after escalating to their head griverence team

And now 8 months till Paytm says your application has been rejected 😅😅😂😂😂✌️

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
sharath2k2 wrote:

i dont understand what made paytm think that people will take their CC. amazon pay CC is the best IMHO and too easy to get. i got it in like 2 minutes. other than the partnership ones, i feel the best are HDFC dinersclub. my dream is to fly and stay in a 5 star hotel for free using the points. i know it is very difficult to do that in this country but diners cards take me a little near than the rest.

Dianers club nahi club miles black or regailla card is best

I am using Dianers club card and not that much benifits

Missing
Deal Cadet
67
235
3
Expand
brok47 wrote:

Dianers club nahi club miles black or regailla card is best

I am using Dianers club card and not that much benifits

my friend dinersclub has 5 offerings here and rewardz, premium, club miles, privilige, black are among them. Black is the best. i am using club miles only but i feel you have to do a huge purchase to get usable and meaningful points.

Missing