Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Apply For Paytm First Credit Card & Get 1000₹ Cashback

Apply For Paytm First Credit Card & Get 1000₹ Cashback

595°
20% OFF 5000.0
33 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

citibank refused my application stating that they could not verify PAN details, even though I have a citi card for 16 years with same PAN.
but more irritating is paytm, which has sent more than 100 sms in 3 days saying that the application has been rejected

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
joy
View 3 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Useless card

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I m not eleigible not fir all user

Flame Flame
Link Copied

Recieved the card and got paytm first membership too waiting for 1000 cashback

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Annual charges??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

500 if per year 50k is not spent

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

student can be eligible

Critic Critic
Link Copied

never take a credit card.
Credit cards are traps in waiting.

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Kinda. But does helps too if you repay correctly and dont choose the high rate of interest. You could roll the money for 30-50days without any interest.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How you use knife is upto you, for food preparation, murder or suside that does not make knife any good or bad. It is the user of the knife who is wise or not.
If you have control on your impulse and know your financial boundaries, credit is best and must have product and one should utilise the most.

Will always recommend life time free card and advise of not to default or borrow / leaverage on credit card no matter how desparate you are. If you can follow these, it is wiser to use credit cards for all your payment than any other method.

View 2 more replies
Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

@birdawade99550 ₹500+gst if you shop for 50000 or less

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am using several cards for the last 15 years, paying off the full amount every time. And I am a happy user making the best use of all discounts & offers that come with those cards. Don’t generalize your failure.

View 2 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Anyone wants Amer ican Exp ress Rewards card Referral. Please PM, i will pay Rs 1500 Extra once Approved and Rewards credited. Benefits for both ….

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is there any annual fees for this card?
If not then interested

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i dont understand what made paytm think that people will take their CC. amazon pay CC is the best IMHO and too easy to get. i got it in like 2 minutes. other than the partnership ones, i feel the best are HDFC dinersclub. my dream is to fly and stay in a 5 star hotel for free using the points. i know it is very difficult to do that in this country but diners cards take me a little near than the rest.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Dianers club nahi club miles black or regailla card is best

I am using Dianers club card and not that much benifits

View 2 more replies
Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

1000 cashback on min spend of 3000 within 30 days of card delivery?
Cashback will be credited to the customer’s card account within 90 days!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

will take if paytm first membership exist every year.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Paytm has the worst Customer service. I have more than 10+ credit cards but got rejected for this card. But got Citi bank Indian Oil CC later on. Donno whats the requirement for Paytm First CC.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not seeing 1000 cb banner. Should I apply?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got this text message today, but nothing showing about 1000 cashback: Rs.1000 Cashback is approved for you!! Apply for Paytm First Credit card before 31st Jan’20 and avail the Cashback. https://m.p-y.t...cc Tap now! T&C apply

replyuser
Click here to reply