Ariel Complete Detergent Washing Powder- 4Kg Va...

Ariel Complete Detergent Washing Powder- 4Kg Value Pack

162°
560
50% OFF
Missing
Deal Cadet
137
338
1

https://www.amazon.in/Ariel-Complete-Detergent-...
Ariel Complete Detergent Washing Powder- 4Kg Value Pack @ 560.
Subscribe at 532

Expiring In 18 days
16 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Images
Deal Lieutenant
16
5024
65

Same available for 484rs @ grofers, i have already mentioned in some other posts few days back..

Cropped 718541837
Deal Cadet
174
214
3
chetanc12 wrote:

Same available for 484rs @ grofers, i have already mentioned in some other posts few days back..

In Amazon we get additional discount up to 35%

Images
Deal Lieutenant
16
5024
65
Expand

Explain it…

Cropped 718541837
Deal Cadet
174
214
3
Expand
chetanc12 wrote:

Explain it…

15%(300)+100+100(failed recharge trick ) +100 from affiliate sites 100 for gv purchase on a order of 2000

Images
Deal Lieutenant
16
5024
65
Expand

Lol…

Images
Deal Lieutenant
16
5024
65
Expand

Mind ur language i too have no pblm calling lot u of shit names, as ur the one who start keep on quoting my comments..
Now stop these bullshit n mind ur work…

Cropped 718541837
Deal Cadet
174
214
3
Expand
chetanc12 wrote:

Mind ur language i too have no pblm calling lot u of shit names, as ur the one who start keep on quoting my comments..
Now stop these bullshit n mind ur work…

You were the one who asked to explain it I explained it then your reply was laughing out loud (lol) on whom you laughing I didn’t used  any vulgar words .

Images
Deal Lieutenant
16
5024
65
Expand

From first ur one who quoting my comments look at ur reply for buying one product see how many different offers u mentioned that too purchase value of 2K.

Now it’s not LOL instead its LMAO

Cropped 718541837
Deal Cadet
174
214
3
Expand
chetanc12 wrote:

From first ur one who quoting my comments look at ur reply for buying one product see how many different offers u mentioned that too purchase value of 2K.

Now it’s not LOL instead its LMAO

I combined all of them to place order and just gave info to help others not to hurt you or anyone

Images
Deal Lieutenant
16
5024
65
Expand

Keep helping others i have no pblm with that make sure u save more with little or less spending…

Missing
Deal Cadet
105
339
1
Expand
gourd480605 wrote:

15%(300)+100+100(failed recharge trick ) +100 from affiliate sites 100 for gv purchase on a order of 2000

Failed recharge trick whats this ….
100 on gv is it account specific

Missing
Deal Newbie
67
20
0
Expand
gourd480605 wrote:

In Amazon we get additional discount up to 35%

On grofers you get additional discount of 23.5% (10% orange cash discount+15% bank discount) so net price comes at ₹368

Cropped 718541837
Deal Cadet
174
214
3
Expand
gajendra50 wrote:

On grofers you get additional discount of 23.5% (10% orange cash discount+15% bank discount) so net price comes at ₹368

Bro I don’t have orange cash

Cropped 718541837
Deal Cadet
174
214
3
Expand
amritreymatt683 wrote:

Failed recharge trick whats this ….
100 on gv is it account specific

100 for gv means I got 2000 Gv at 1900

Missing