• 19 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

Vote down Reasons

• Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Self Promotion : 1
Missing
Deal Captain

https://www.amazon.in/s?i=fashion&bbn=196802403...
Arrow Men’s Casual Shirt Starts at Rs.369

Expiring In 15 days
18 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
meragoyou153 wrote:

why thanks for fake brand

What is name of original arrow brand just arrow or arrow sports or something else?

Missing
Deal Newbie

It’s not original. All are fake as per pics and comments

Missing
Deal Newbie

I have bought arrow newyork trousers from brand factory..wo I think it’s original

Missing
Deal Newbie

Amazon is worst website with 90% fake products, I had bought 5 products in this dipawali and all was fake so i returned all my orders

Missing
Deal Cadet
mixpmi239 wrote:

Amazon is worst website with 90% fake products, I had bought 5 products in this dipawali and all was fake so i returned all my orders

What are those products

Poster liverpool fc liverpool f c  poster ynwa 6 s
Deal Subedar
dheerajsinha1980791 wrote:

I have bought arrow newyork trousers from brand factory..wo I think it’s original

It’s just human psychology.. When you pay 50-60% more at store you think it’s original… When you buy online same item at heavy discount you think it’s fake

Same with Apple and Android… When you get same or better performance with poco f1 at 33% price you use mental gymnastics to think that surely apple is much better and these are just cheap knock offs

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
msankadi wrote:

It’s just human psychology.. When you pay 50-60% more at store you think it’s original… When you buy online same item at heavy discount you think it’s fake

Same with Apple and Android… When you get same or better performance with poco f1 at 33% price you use mental gymnastics to think that surely apple is much better and these are just cheap knock offs

Also arrow newyork is listed on nnnow which belongs to manufacturers of the brand

Missing