Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Electronics

Upto 36% off on ASUS, MSI & Acer Gaming Laptop Deals

813°
69990
36% OFF 109990.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Electronics
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
77
100
1
Upto 36% off on ASUS, MSI & Acer Gaming Laptop Deals
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/sneakpeek-electronics-...
KILLER Deals On Gaming Laptops During the FLIPKART 7-9 December Sale.

MSI:
1. i7 – NO SSD – Nvidia 1050 4GB – 8 GB Ram – 1TB HDD – 1080p – Rs. 54,990 – GV62 7RD-2297XIN
https://www.flipkart.com/msi-gv-series-core-i7-...

2. i7 – 128 GB SSD – Nvidia 1050ti 4GB- 8 GB Ram – 1tb HDD -1080p – Rs 67,990 – GV62 7RE-2401IN
https://www.flipkart.com/msi-gv-series-core-i7-...

ACER:
1. i5 – 128GB SSD – Nvidia 1050T i- 8 GB Ram -1TB HDD -1080p – Rs. 59,990 – Acer Predator Helios 300 Core i5 7th Gen
https://www.flipkart.com/acer-predator-helios-3...

2. i7 – 128GB SSD – Nvidia 1050Ti 4GB- 8 GB Ram – 1TB HDD -1080p – Rs 69,990 – Acer Predator Helios 300 Core i7 7th Gen
https://www.flipkart.com/acer-predator-helios-3...

ASUS:
1.i7 – NO SSD – Nvidia 1050 4GB – 8GB Ram – 1TB HDD -1080p -* Rs. 54,990* – FX553VD-DM013
https://www.flipkart.com/asus-core-i7-7th-gen-8...

POSSIBLE KILLER DEAL :

1. Acer – i7 – 256GB SSD – Nvidia 1060 6GB -16 GB Ram – 2 TB HDD -1080p – Rs 79,990 – G3-572 Gaming Laptop
https://www.flipkart.com/acer-predator-helios-3...

2. MSI – i7 – 128GB SSD – Nvidia 1060 6GB -16 GB Ram – 1 TB HDD -1080p – Rs 79,990 – GV62VR 7RF -1067IN
https://www.flipkart.com/msi-gv-series-core-i7-...

IMAGE LINKSOURCEhttps://imgur.com/Q...fb
IMAGE LINKSOURCEhttps://imgur.com/z...c9

EDIT : EXPECT A 10% – 5% OFF On SBI Debit Credit Cards as well

29 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Are u sure about this deal???

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
77
100
1
asit61938 wrote:

Are u sure about this deal???

Please check the post and all the necessary links provided.

Fb img 1495555080651
Budding Star
386
3,032
14501
78

https://www.flipkart.com/search?q=predator&sid=...

https://i.imgur.com/2hmIoXY.jpg

Acer Predator Helios 300 Core i5 7th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/128 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) G3-572 Gaming Laptop

Rs. 59,990

http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/acer-predator-helios-...

Acer Predator Helios 300 Core i7 7th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/128 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) G3-572 Gaming Laptop

Rs. 69,990

http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/acer-predator-helios-...

MSI GV Series Core i7 7th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS/4 GB Graphics) GV62 7RD-2297XIN Gaming Laptop

Rs. 54,990

http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/msi-gv-series-core-i7...

MSI GV Series Core i7 7th Gen – (16 GB/1 TB HDD/128 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/6 GB Graphics) GV62VR 7RF-1067IN Gaming Laptop

Rs. 79,990

http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/msi-gv-series-core-i7...

Cropped1217280751953489980
Deal Colonel
1,941
16,967
67448
691
Get Extra Rs. 40,000 Off amazing
Sinbad the sailor current
Deal Hunter
301
5,230
17684
215
sANyAmG wrote:

Get Extra Rs. 40,000 Off amazing

@manaspani3 had enlightened me in this regard in previous posts, when laptop price reveled

Fb img 1495555080651
Budding Star
386
3,032
14501
78
sANyAmG wrote:

Get Extra Rs. 40,000 Off amazing

I think + Extra 10 % Sbi Credit Card https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

978f747f919058bae76d5121e7151c01
Deal Captain
85
34
8191
29

Vu about to post then..

Rum old5
Deal Subedar
1
151
1104
52

Still not as good as that post-Diwali sale where we got 1050Ti at 48k

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
134
0
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Still not as good as that post-Diwali sale where we got 1050Ti at 48k

Yes MRP is increased

Yevadu3
Deal Lieutenant
19
77
4540
73
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Still not as good as that post-Diwali sale where we got 1050Ti at 48k

Agreed https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
74
74
0

But a GTX 1050/1050Ti will get outdated soon so better to buy a GTX 1060 laptop even if it is pricier. Good news is 1060 variants are being sold during the sale I believe from a few companies tomorrow.

It will decimate almost all games at high settings @ 1080p resolution. Not so much with 1050Ti which is dated now.

51i7cdg9y2l
Deal Captain
88
280
8497
135

All MSI GV series laptops are with TN panels and low quality build.Be aware.

Rum old5
Deal Subedar
1
151
1104
52
yuri999 wrote:

But a GTX 1050/1050Ti will get outdated soon so better to buy a GTX 1060 laptop even if it is pricier. Good news is 1060 variants are being sold during the sale I believe from a few companies tomorrow.

It will decimate almost all games at high settings @ 1080p resolution. Not so much with 1050Ti which is dated now.

1060 deals tomorrow? Where?

51i7cdg9y2l
Deal Captain
88
280
8497
135
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

1060 deals tomorrow? Where?

From 80000!! with TN panel.
MSI GV series.
it will disappear in secs.

Rewinf time
Deal Lieutenant
9
469
7654
147

Do add a price comparison for the best laptops, accordingly we can understand how good the sale is compared to other sites and previously..though these great beasts at these prices are looking good to me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif !!

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
77
100
1
TrickyTimer wrote:

Do add a price comparison for the best laptops, accordingly we can understand how good the sale is compared to other sites and previously..though these great beasts at these prices are looking good to me https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif !!

I would have but I’m new to DD, I rarely get time to post. Learning soon. Thanks for the advice.

Logo x2
Deal Newbie
1
78
82
3

Is extended warranty still there? I mean extended warranty+ free gift at rs. 2990?

Logo x2
Deal Newbie
1
78
82
3
ashpill wrote:

Is extended warranty still there? I mean extended warranty+ free gift at rs. 2990?

Acer predator

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
77
100
1
Expand
ashpill wrote:

Acer predator

No that was a diwali time offer, However there are chances that a similar offer might run on Christmas but not sure of it.

Sdada
Deal Cadet
2
0
792
7

Anyone’s predator shipped?? I orderd on 9th still its pending.. It says paking on 11th but all my past experience they have shipped it before mention date..

Sdada
Deal Cadet
2
0
792
7

So how many of u using acer predator with heavy gaming.. Can u tell me your review its greaty appreciatied.. As i have also orderd it in sale on 9th.. Only those people comment who are using it. Thanks. If someone knows please tag those who are using it

18728
Deal Cadet
1
81
242
0
Tks007 wrote:

Anyone’s predator shipped?? I orderd on 9th still its pending.. It says paking on 11th but all my past experience they have shipped it before mention date..

Ordered on 9th 6pm
Got delivery on 10 11am!!

Sdada
Deal Cadet
2
0
792
7
Expand
kaustubh10330 wrote:

Ordered on 9th 6pm
Got delivery on 10 11am!!

Wow that was fast… I am still waiting https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif .how is your experience with it ?

18728
Deal Cadet
1
81
242
0

This is the 2nd one I ordered the first was during Diwali sale
Apart from mediocre screen and relatively slow write speeds of SSD this is a gem
Stay indoors so screen issue is no biggie or change the display (can be done )
And swap out the SSD with Samsung 850 or 950 depending on your budget and then this thing kills !

Sdada
Deal Cadet
2
0
792
7
kaustubh10330 wrote:

This is the 2nd one I ordered the first was during Diwali sale
Apart from mediocre screen and relatively slow write speeds of SSD this is a gem
Stay indoors so screen issue is no biggie or change the display (can be done )
And swap out the SSD with Samsung 850 or 950 depending on your budget and then this thing kills !

Thanks buddy. That was help https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing