Hotness Asus VivoBook S Series Core i5 8th Gen - (8 GB/...

Hot Deal Asus VivoBook S Series Core i5 8th Gen - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/256 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) S430FA-EB031T Laptop (14 inch, Silver Blue -Yellow, 1.40 kg)

461°
47999
30% OFF 68990.0
Z
Admin
8,002
9535
95
Asus VivoBook S Series Core i5 8th Gen - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/256 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) S430FA-EB031T Laptop  (14 inch, Silver Blue -Yellow, 1.40 kg)
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/asus-vivobook-s-series...
Asus VivoBook S Series Core i5 8th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/256 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home) S430FA-EB031T Laptop (14 inch, Silver Blue -Yellow, 1.40 kg)

Features
Pre-installed Genuine Windows 10 OS
Light Laptop without Optical Disk Drive
14 inch Ultra Slim Full HD Anti-glare Display

1 Year Global Warranty

Current price : Rs.64990
Sale Price : Rs.47999 from 15th – 19th May

22 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Cropped6277335248576488314
Deal Cadet
78
137
5

14 inch only 😓

Profilelibguide
Deal Cadet
67
216
4
shreeshenoy wrote:

14 inch only 😓

That’s exactly what I want smile
Waiting for it eagerly

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
49
0
plus1 plus1 plus1
11401194 1715677321988831 1943166892516410437 n
Deal Cadet
340
890
12
shreeshenoy wrote:

14 inch only 😓

LOL. Thats the USP for me. 13.3 would have been even better

Cropped6277335248576488314
Deal Cadet
78
137
5
Expand
goldy17venky wrote:

LOL. Thats the USP for me. 13.3 would have been even better

USP 🤔

Cropped6277335248576488314
Deal Cadet
78
137
5
Expand
goldy17venky wrote:

LOL. Thats the USP for me. 13.3 would have been even better

USP 🤔

Missing
Deal Cadet
79
218
0

Steal deal…
Purchased with no cost emi and exchangehttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/565678/original/Screenshot_2019-05-15-00-40-29-289_com.flipkart.android.png?1557861101

Z
Admin
8,002
9535
95
pramit.pkm340 wrote:

Steal deal…
Purchased with no cost emi and exchangehttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/565678/original/Screenshot_2019-05-15-00-40-29-289_com.flipkart.android.png?1557861101

congratulations… wink

40898156 888691151330491 2694152059007008768 o
Deal Subedar
4
1298
9

It has dedicated graphic card ??

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
174
18

Is it metal chassis like acer swift 3 or is it made of plastic and can it be charged with Type C ? Its loosely mentioned in the product description

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
174
18
Gothillabro wrote:

It has dedicated graphic card ??

nope

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
50
0

Excellent price. Only thing missing is touchscreen but honestly I don’t expect at this price. Heat added.

Missing
Deal Newbie
131
76
1

Bekar display

Missing
Deal Cadet
79
218
0
bikidas2060580 wrote:

Bekar display

I have it and the display is best at this price segment. Crisp n clear and better viewing angles

Profilelibguide
Deal Cadet
67
216
4
Expand
pramit.pkm340 wrote:

I have it and the display is best at this price segment. Crisp n clear and better viewing angles

What about colour vibrancy?

Missing
Deal Newbie
131
76
1
Expand
rockstarmpm wrote:

What about colour vibrancy?

Just 45% NTSC coverage. Bhai go to ASUS official website and you can learn about those things. Either he doesn’t know what he is talking about or he is just lying. Don’t buy it if you are a seeker of colour accuracy

Profilelibguide
Deal Cadet
67
216
4
Expand
bikidas2060580 wrote:

Just 45% NTSC coverage. Bhai go to ASUS official website and you can learn about those things. Either he doesn’t know what he is talking about or he is just lying. Don’t buy it if you are a seeker of colour accuracy

Thanks for the reply

Since I’m not a designer, I guess colour accuracy doesn’t matter for me.

How is the experience while watching movies? Is the colour washed out?

I’ve ordered the laptop and it’ll reach tomorrow. If colour is washed out, then I might cancel it.

Profilelibguide
Deal Cadet
67
216
4

Finally found the display details online.

Display Characteristics:
Model: BOE NV140FHM-N49 (BOE07F7)
14" 1920×1080.
53% of the sRGB/ITU-R BT.709 (web/HDTV standard) in CIE1976.
45% NTSC.
Contrast Ratio: 1230:1 (1170:1 after profiling).
Source: https://laptopmedia.com/review/asus-vivobook-s1...

Is this good for watching movies and gaming? I want punchier colours. Any experts, please reply.

Missing
Deal Newbie
131
76
1
Expand
rockstarmpm wrote:

Thanks for the reply

Since I’m not a designer, I guess colour accuracy doesn’t matter for me.

How is the experience while watching movies? Is the colour washed out?

I’ve ordered the laptop and it’ll reach tomorrow. If colour is washed out, then I might cancel it.

It looks nice and crispy. But the colours are pretty washed out. The same thing happens with tuf series laptops too. You should look for at least 72% NTSC colour reproduction.

Missing
Deal Newbie
131
76
1
rockstarmpm wrote:

Finally found the display details online.

Display Characteristics:
Model: BOE NV140FHM-N49 (BOE07F7)
14" 1920×1080.
53% of the sRGB/ITU-R BT.709 (web/HDTV standard) in CIE1976.
45% NTSC.
Contrast Ratio: 1230:1 (1170:1 after profiling).
Source: https://laptopmedia.com/review/asus-vivobook-s1...

Is this good for watching movies and gaming? I want punchier colours. Any experts, please reply.

If you are accustomed with old hp or dells, entry level, then this might look like looking at heaven. To be honest 58% sRGB coverage is not that great but in this price range, under 50k, you won’t find anything having an ips panel with 72+% colour gamut coverage. You are getting a good deal. smile

Missing