Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Asus ZenFone Max M2 Flat ₹750 Off* with Axis Bank Credit and Debit Cards  22-24 Dec

Asus ZenFone Max M2 Flat ₹750 Off* with Axis Bank Credit and Debit Cards 22-24 Dec

41°
8% OFF 9999.0
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://www.flipkart.com/mobiles/~asus-zenfone-...

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the offer?
  • Flat Rs 750 Instant Discount on purchase of Asus Zenfone Max M2 using Axis Bank Credit and Debit Cards.

What is the offer duration?

• 22nd December 2018 (00:00 Hours) to 24th December 2018 (23:59 Hours)
What other conditions should apply to avail the offer?
  • Minimum cart value: INR 6,000
  • Maximum discount per card: INR 750
How do I check if a product is eligible?
  • This offer is applicable only on purchase of Asus Zenfone Max M2 (All Variants)
  • Offer will be listed on product page, for all eligible products. Please check before making purchase.
Is the offer applicable on all Axis Bank Transactions?
  • This Offer is applicable on all Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards (Including Credit and Debit EMI) transactions except for transactions made using Axis Bank Corporate or Commercial cards.
  • Offer is NOT applicable on transactions made through Internet Banking
Will I get the offer if I pay using an Axis Bank Credit or Debit Card via PhonePe?

*No, offer will NOT apply on payments made from Axis Bank Credit and Debit Cards via PhonePe payment option

Will I get the offer if I pay through Flipkart Gift Card partially?
  • Yes, you can avail the offer. In this case, offer will only apply on the amount paid through Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards against the eligible product(s). Also, this amount should be equal to or more than INR 6,000.

How many times can this offer be availed?

• Offer is applicable on first eligible transaction per card.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS Preliminary 1. This offer (Offer) is being run by Axis Bank Limited (Axis Bank / Bank) on www.flipka...om, Flipkart mobile app and Flipkart mobile site (collectively Platform), which Platform is owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (Flipkart, We or Our). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current Axis Bank Credit & Debit Card (Cardholder and Card).

2. By participating in the Offer (defined below), Cardholder agree to be bound by:
· these terms and conditions (T&C);
· the Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and other relevant documentation including any modifications, alterations or updates thereof, that are published on the Platform; and
· all applicable terms and conditions of Axis Bank.

Offer Details

1. The Offer is valid from 22nd December, 2018 (00:00 Hours) to 24th December, 2018 (23:59 Hours) (Offer Period).

2. Under this Offer, the Cardholders will get Flat Rs 750 Instant Discount (Discount) on purchase of Asus Zenfone Max M2 (“Eligible Products”), sold on the Platform during the Offer Period, using their Card. Cardholders are required to check the product page and confirm Offer applicability before completing your purchase.
3. Offer is also applicable on Credit and Debit EMI Transactions on Axis Cards in terms of this Offer.
4. The discount will be applied at the time of checkout to the Net Cart Value (NCV). The minimum NCV to avail this Offer is Rs. 6,000 and the maximum discount per Card during the Offer Period is Rs.750. NCV shall mean the total value of only the Eligible Product/s in the cart after all applicable discounts and exchange offer redemptions.

Expired
replyuser
Click here to reply