Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 3+32 @ ₹7,999 | 4+64 @...

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 3+32 @ ₹7,999 | 4+64 @ ₹9,999 | 6+64 @ ₹11,999

236°
7999
27% OFF 10999.0
Missing
Deal Brigadier
77,383
88322
1205

https://www.flipkart.com/mobiles/~asus-zenfone-...

3+32 @ ₹7,999 (27% off) ₹10,999 https://www.flipkart.com/asus-zenfone-max-pro-m...
3 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 2 TB
15.21 cm (5.99 inch) Full HD+ Display
13MP + 5MP | 8MP Front Camera
5000 mAh Battery
Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Octa Core Processor

4+64 @ ₹9,999 (23% off) ₹12,999 https://www.flipkart.com/asus-zenfone-max-pro-m...
4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 2 TB
15.21 cm (5.99 inch) Full HD+ Display
13MP + 5MP | 8MP Front Camera
5000 mAh Battery
Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Octa Core Processor

6+64 @ ₹11,999 (20% off) ₹14,999 https://www.flipkart.com/asus-zenfone-max-pro-m...
6 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 2 TB
15.21 cm (5.99 inch) Full HD+ Display
16MP + 5MP | 16MP Front Camera
5000 mAh Battery
Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Octa Core Processor

Expired 12 months
11 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
279
2139
51

are they selling it for loss to clear stocks or they are still getting some profit or they are selling at break even flushed
3GB variant was launched for 10999. After continuous price reduction due to offers & competition price is now 7999
3k price reduction is a big number. I am thinking were they making huge profits at 11000 or they are making loss at 8000 bcoz the phone is the same.

Same is the case with Redmi note 5 pro where 6/64Gb was launched at 16999 and now selling at 11999 with a huge 5k price reduction.

these mechanics are little hard to understand rolleyes @getready

Missing
Deal Subedar
146
1419
53

they are giving only rs.2950 for redmi note 3

Missing
Deal Major
7,114
22601
274
RowdyAK47 wrote:

are they selling it for loss to clear stocks or they are still getting some profit or they are selling at break even flushed
3GB variant was launched for 10999. After continuous price reduction due to offers & competition price is now 7999
3k price reduction is a big number. I am thinking were they making huge profits at 11000 or they are making loss at 8000 bcoz the phone is the same.

Same is the case with Redmi note 5 pro where 6/64Gb was launched at 16999 and now selling at 11999 with a huge 5k price reduction.

these mechanics are little hard to understand rolleyes @getready

Profit or Loss, ithink they consider it as a whole
They sold quite a good number of these (Max pro M1, Realme series, Note 5 pro) initially and now they are clearing the stock as the upgraded variants are out
Same is the case with last year’s flagship phones selling at 50% lesser price after 1 or 2 years from launch
Also I guess with time, royalty prices for old tech decreases ( CPU, Screen, RAM, Storage …. )
For Ex : About an year back, Premium Phones above 25k ( Like Mi Note 3) used to have Snapdragon 660 but now even a 10k phone has it

Missing
Deal Cadet
113
590
10

I don’t know about their business tactics or stock clearance, as i was looking for this one – low budget – moderate specification, looks better. So thought posting here would be beneficial for someone wiht the same thought of mine.yet its a good price isn’t?

Missing
Deal Cadet
191
326
9
RowdyAK47 wrote:

are they selling it for loss to clear stocks or they are still getting some profit or they are selling at break even flushed
3GB variant was launched for 10999. After continuous price reduction due to offers & competition price is now 7999
3k price reduction is a big number. I am thinking were they making huge profits at 11000 or they are making loss at 8000 bcoz the phone is the same.

Same is the case with Redmi note 5 pro where 6/64Gb was launched at 16999 and now selling at 11999 with a huge 5k price reduction.

these mechanics are little hard to understand rolleyes @getready

economies of scale, as production increases, it costs less to mfg per unit also optimisation takes place, margins are always there, reportedly xiaomi has less margin per unit. Or it can be strategic decision , to compete or to stop it cannibalising other product of same mfg, or a strategy to cpture market share by losing some money, who knows

Missing
Deal Cadet
191
326
9
sukant1989 wrote:

they are giving only rs.2950 for redmi note 3

lol, aur kitna loge bhai, I know some viko and popo phns give extra cb, but that coz wo phones wohi aukaat ke hai, and are overpricd from start

Missing
Deal Cadet
191
326
9
No-One wrote:

I don’t know about their business tactics or stock clearance, as i was looking for this one – low budget – moderate specification, looks better. So thought posting here would be beneficial for someone wiht the same thought of mine.yet its a good price isn’t?

yeah definitely, am using it, very nice phn, only complaint is still only beta pie released

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
296
6
abdulrine214 wrote:

https://www.flipkart.com/asus-zenfone-max-pro-m...
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (Grey, 32 GB) (3 GB RAM) for 7999

I am planning to buy this for my dad(3GB variant), who is currently using Redmi 3s . Is it good? He is not heavy user . YouTube Facebook. Also , any other phone I should consider. Any way to get more cheaper .. thanks

Missing
Deal Subedar
199
1992
26
Expand
jazz09 wrote:

I am planning to buy this for my dad(3GB variant), who is currently using Redmi 3s . Is it good? He is not heavy user . YouTube Facebook. Also , any other phone I should consider. Any way to get more cheaper .. thanks

buy redmi 6 pro is good

Missing