Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 -  at 12 PM

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 - at 12 PM

4182°
Deal Cadet
I3leed

https://www.flipkart.com/asus-zenfone-max-pro-i...
3GB RAM / 32GB ROM – Rs.10999
4GB RAM / 64GB ROM – Rs. 12999
6GB RAM / 64GB ROM – Rs. 14999

Addidtional Benefits:
Rs.1000 off on exchange
Benefits worth Rs.3200 by Vodafone
No cost EMI

Complete Mobile Protection @ Rs.49

Expired

Deal Wiki

241 Comments  |  
86 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can some1 order back cover and tempered glass for me FF customer

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

It’s like you have got Rs 10000 for the emi tenure free of interest.

Link Copied

And, I don’t know why, when I posted this in one air conditioner thread, a few days back, since then they have (flipkart) removed combo of interest free emis and card discounts.

Now, for the last 10 days I am seeing you can only have either Interest free emis or card discount.

Previously, we were getting both on air conditioners.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@getready
I appreciate that explanation and I agree to most of what you said. Except, those specs are only good on paper.
I do own bunch of different mid ranged phones (moto g5+, nokia 6, zenfone 2) And I can’t think of a single thing that I can’t do on Turbo which I CAN on these “latest phones.” I keep going back to using Turbo as it “feels” more premium in hands and I can’t go back to FHD after I got used to 2K AMOLED.
I would much rather choose “out dated” phone with 2k AMOLED 560ppi pannel than having to stick with “latest” FHD LCD with 400ppi as a daily driver.
Use them side by side. You don’t see ANY difference between 2018 phones Vs. Turbo 2013 in terms of performance. Unless, you’re a hardcore gamer.
All these mid ranged phone makers need to step up their game and stop using LCD panels, upgrade to 2K from FHD, and provide fast charging. THESE are the features that are important. Not the “semi-conductor size”

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Amoled displays have less life..its not worth for money paid, even samsung s8-s9,iphone x getting screen burn issues…all amoled display have burn in issues after 5-6 months, its better to buy ips display phones rather than amoled..bcoz ips displays have long life than amoled,poled,oled

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

@2020 if such features midrange phone will give then who will buy their high end models..its simple pay more get more features…like samsung galaxy s9+ which has many features so its ranged high…now if people will ask they need wireless charging in 10k phone how can they provide all features in such a low rate..overall I appreciate asus for competitive over mi phones to break redmi hype

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I paid more money to these mid ranged phones (14k) Than Turbo (12k). If Motorola can give 2K AMOLED with Gorilla Glass and fast charging for 12K, Few years ago, why can’t these other manufacturers provide the same features in 2018 while charging more money?

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@getready
As someone who uses BSNL for voice calls and jiofi for internet, VoLte doesn’t affect me at all. I personally prefer this setup over VoLte to keep my phone cool. Also, a recent study has shown millennial are significantly dropping in their testosterone levels because of keeping their phones in their pockets. I can’t even imagine the effect of using TWO 4G sim cards in one phone and keeping it in your pocket. That radiation would render those cells useless in couple of years. 5G has already been proven to cause cancer and destroy the DNA. That wouldn’t stop people from using it. So is dual sim 4G.

Anyways, thank you for reminding me about nexus 6. I’ve almost forgotten about its existence. That is going to be my next phone to replace Turbo. Its an amazing phone for 17k..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

BSNL for voice calls…
Who are you?
Alexander Graham Bell?

Last we heard, he was the most recent guy who used BSNL joy

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have proof. They charged me 1000 more cost for bb then after i stopped the bsnl after they don’t allow to take complaints about billing. But i didn’t pay last 800 rupees bill. They sent me lawer notice, i ignored. After 10 months they reduced 1000 bill from my account. Now my account bill is – 250. Every month i was getting a negitive bill amount – 250 continousely up to 5 years. At the last they reduced 249 from my bill for disconnecting telephone. Even after i have 1 rupee in my account. So bsnl lost valuable customer for not giving any support. And high billing……………. So my dear stop recommending BSNL……….. 08647252125 IS MY BSNL LL NUMBER, CHECK OUT ALL HISTORY FROM 2011 FOR THIS NUMBER.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

any one received order my shipment is stuck with delivery courier in 3days same location

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Which city? May be a coincidence but my friend’s RN5 Pro has been stuck with courier since the last 3 days too. Delivery in Hyderabad.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bangalore nelmaga hub no update since 3 days

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Cartoq
Vodafone partners with Asus for Zenfone Max Pro (M1) launch
Posted on May 7, 2018 by Himanshu Khanna

Vodafone has announced an extended partnership with Asus to offer benefits of its network to Asus smartphone buyers. The second largest telecom service provider in country has teamed up with the Taiwanese smartphone maker for its upcoming phone Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 by offering value-added benefits worth Rs 3,200.

The offer states that the Vodafone prepaid users opting for a plan worth Rs 199 and above will get 120 GB free data, but the only catch is that the users will only get 10 GB per month for 12 months. For prepaid users opting for the RED Rs 399 plan, the 10 GB free data for validity of 12 months remains the same.

Vodafone is also offering additional benefits such as the Free Red Shield Device Security solution for two years on the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 smartphone. But the Red Shield Device security benefit is only for postpaid users of the network, unlike the ot

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Been using M1 for sometime
Display is good, Dual 4G works
Camera is average, fingerprint sensor is slow
Provided adapter is 5V 2A (No fast charger)
Stock Android, no extra features
Not bad for 10999

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Charging time?

View 2 more replies
Critic Critic
Link Copied

Will 5 pro be coming back@13999 on Big Sale Days??
It would be gr8 with HDFC 10%. yum

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

No

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Today it is totally fake sale , even add to cart option didn’t appear , even for 3 gb one add to cart option didn’t appear

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Today sale started late. Add to cart option came near about 12.05 Pm. but gone in few seconds. I even clicked on add to cart or buy now both option but it was giving surge… blah blah.. same happened for both variant. then as usual out of stock. Fake sale.

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I own 3 units of ASUS Zenfone since past 3 years. No trouble till date and fantastic performance ever. I vouch for ASUS over any other brand. I briefly owned a MI Max 2, but that UI is simply unusable in comparison to ASUS.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Its funny how some people convince themselves that AMOLED, Fast Charging and 2K resolution are not so important because their beloved smart phone doesn’t have those features.
Lets all be honest for a minute and admit Asus Zenfone Max Pro is nothing special. Its the same old shit with a bigger battery.

Link Copied

Spend more and grab oneplus 6 with all features..for midrange people asus and redmi is only best..this asus crap can support dual volte which your turbo doesnt support single volte also and motorola is gone now no one asks that brand toungueout

View 22 more replies
Link Copied

I have to defend our national carrier BSNL here. In tier 3 cities and small towns and villages , BSNL is still the lifeline. The likes of jio , Airtel and Voda can’t match the coverage.
BSNL being state owned looks after most of the underprivileged areas. Yes for metros BSNL might be not the best choice

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@getready bro how to activate accident protection? what is procedure?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

You dont have to do anything, it will be activated automatically
You will get a mail after delivery with Plan ID, Device serial/IMEI numbers with Jeeves Invoice (PDF)

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If you think having TWO VoLte sim cards is a “feature”, you’re digging your own grave! The radiation slowly kills a man. It’s a big government’s plan to control growing global population. And you’re walking right into their trap..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Cancelled both Asus & RN5pro preorder. Instead got RN5pro at flash sale. biggrin

Link Copied

Any idea when will it be avaialable again ? Fk doesnt show the next sale date

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Just recieved today.Not that much Bulky, feels good in hand.Certainly screen size is very good, as I am 60+ I feel comfortable.

Link Copied

So is this also flash sale based pensive

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Available.. 500 for address change.. 64 gb grey version. Pm me now.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

pm me also have extra

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i have an old piece of asus zenfone max pro m1. just 2 days used. very big screen size is problem for me. i want to sale it for 12000. if any interested pls pm me.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

replace that then..

View 3 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply