Hotness AUN M18 Full HD Projector 5500 Lumens 1920x1080...

Hot Deal AUN M18 Full HD Projector 5500 Lumens 1920x1080 LED Projector Support AC3 Home Theater

313°
13042
51% OFF 26375.0
Images %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
4,605
6362
102
AUN M18 Full HD Projector 5500 Lumens 1920x1080 LED Projector Support AC3 Home Theater
Deal Expired

https://www.banggood.in/AUN-M18-Full-HD-Project...


Expired about 11 hours
12 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Happybirthday
Deal Subedar
455
2994
103

any coupon ? And, will there be any customs duty extra ? tried gearbest/aliexpress. Not banggood

Awsm
Deal Newbie
53
20
2

Its not that much good projector better you go for XXXX which is best in that price and having better stability than this one…
PM for XXXX

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
56
0
rajeshkumarpv wrote:

any coupon ? And, will there be any customs duty extra ? tried gearbest/aliexpress. Not banggood

No custom duty… u can purchase blitzwolf ptojector at 5400rs from banggood …very good clarity and value for money.

Aun m18 is better than blitzwolf but ptice is also double… but you will not regret buying blitzwolf …blitxwolf gives me great clarity on wall painted with lemon yellow colour…if you project it on white wall …performance is superb

Happybirthday
Deal Subedar
455
2994
103
Expand
sohanjaryal wrote:

No custom duty… u can purchase blitzwolf ptojector at 5400rs from banggood …very good clarity and value for money.

Aun m18 is better than blitzwolf but ptice is also double… but you will not regret buying blitzwolf …blitxwolf gives me great clarity on wall painted with lemon yellow colour…if you project it on white wall …performance is superb

any specific model? I thought as it is 5500 Lumens, the clarity would be great (as per the reviews) and it is Full HD ! Appreciate your help. Please give model number if possible

Happybirthday
Deal Subedar
455
2994
103
vrushirao wrote:

Its not that much good projector better you go for XXXX which is best in that price and having better stability than this one…
PM for XXXX

What is that xxxx ? Is there any word which blocked by desidime ? Not so active these days. If you can tell me the model number , that would be of great help

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
56
0
Expand
rajeshkumarpv wrote:

any specific model? I thought as it is 5500 Lumens, the clarity would be great (as per the reviews) and it is Full HD ! Appreciate your help. Please give model number if possible

Blitzwolf bw-vp1


Its non android…

Mkv format will not run on it by usb…

You have to attach to computer or have to buy android box…

I use it by connecting it with android box which i got at rs 1500rs ..

And use movies of at least 720p …if you get 1080p movies than great picture quality…dont use 480p or 400mb movies on it..







Offcourse no doubt aun m18 5500 has great quality but only drawback of it is fan noise coming from it… if you have budget then go for aun m18…it is of rs 12000… go for non-android model and buy android box seperate to get good performance

Happybirthday
Deal Subedar
455
2994
103
Expand
sohanjaryal wrote:

Blitzwolf bw-vp1


Its non android…

Mkv format will not run on it by usb…

You have to attach to computer or have to buy android box…

I use it by connecting it with android box which i got at rs 1500rs ..

And use movies of at least 720p …if you get 1080p movies than great picture quality…dont use 480p or 400mb movies on it..







Offcourse no doubt aun m18 5500 has great quality but only drawback of it is fan noise coming from it… if you have budget then go for aun m18…it is of rs 12000… go for non-android model and buy android box seperate to get good performance

Thank You. I am already having a 43" Full HD IPS LG TV. So, thinking of something better in terms of viewing size and clarity. I heard the 5500 lumens do better. It just one time investment right smile . Thank You

Missing
Deal Newbie
112
73
3
Expand
sohanjaryal wrote:

Blitzwolf bw-vp1


Its non android…

Mkv format will not run on it by usb…

You have to attach to computer or have to buy android box…

I use it by connecting it with android box which i got at rs 1500rs ..

And use movies of at least 720p …if you get 1080p movies than great picture quality…dont use 480p or 400mb movies on it..







Offcourse no doubt aun m18 5500 has great quality but only drawback of it is fan noise coming from it… if you have budget then go for aun m18…it is of rs 12000… go for non-android model and buy android box seperate to get good performance

1.Custom duty? I am from Mumbai.
2.Days to deliver?
3.any coupon, I haven’t shopped yet on banggood

Thanks

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
56
0
Expand
rajeshkumarpv wrote:

Thank You. I am already having a 43" Full HD IPS LG TV. So, thinking of something better in terms of viewing size and clarity. I heard the 5500 lumens do better. It just one time investment right smile . Thank You

Go for aun m18 if u want 100 to 300 inches screen

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
56
0
Expand
flawlessking wrote:

1.Custom duty? I am from Mumbai.
2.Days to deliver?
3.any coupon, I haven’t shopped yet on banggood

Thanks

No custom duty i got blitzwolf projector for 5400rs



Keep seeing it on bangood site… and buy it in group buy you might get it in near about 5400rupees..now price is 5800rupees

Awsm
Deal Newbie
53
20
2

AUN M18 is not the best in that price… its lumence is 5500 but has lower contrast ration.. also not support more than 60Hz that means failed to show higher frame rate… PM for offer link and best item from Vivibright

Missing
Deal Newbie
112
73
3

Thanks bro

Missing