Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Avail 50% off up to ₹100 on your 1st ever Zomato order with PhonePe + win up to ₹100 cashback  on your first ever food order

Avail 50% off up to ₹100 on your 1st ever Zomato order with PhonePe + win up to ₹100 cashback on your first ever food order

595°
60% OFF 200.0
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

http://www.phone...om

www.zomato.c...cr

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/605179/medium/6507466en.png?1581589622

• What is the offer?
  • Get a scratch card and win up to ₹100 cashback* on your first ever food order. Use Code: ZOMNEWPPE
  • User can also avail 50% off up to ₹100 on your 1st ever Zomato order with PhonePe. Use Code: ZOMNEWPPE
  • Minimum order value is ₹99 to be eligible for offer
  • Cashback amount will vary between ₹20 to ₹100 on eligible transaction
  • What is the offer duration?
  • From 00:00 hrs 13th February 2020 to 23:59 hrs 1st March 2020
  • What is the eligibility criteria?
  • This offer will be applicable on first ever order made on “Zomato” android app only
  • Payment to be made through BHIM UPI, Debit Card, Credit card or Wallet within PhonePe payment container after selecting the “PhonePe” option under wallets on checkout
  • For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transaction initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account
  • This offer is not available in the state of Tamil Nadu (owing to the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and other states wherever prohibited by law
  • How many times will I be awarded Scratch card?
  • Scratch card can be availed once (per user, per device) on Zomato android app
  • How do I get the Scratch card?
  • On Zomato android app, select items, add to cart and proceed to pay
  • On the payment page, select wallets and then click on “PhonePe” as the payment method
  • You will be redirected to the “Pay by PhonePe” screen; follow instruction specified (Click on Send OTP, Enter OTP and Login)
  • Pick the preferred payment option from the options shown (UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card or Wallet)
  • Click on “Pay” to complete the transaction
  • Note: In case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount.
  • How do I redeem the Scratch card and get cashback?
  • On a successful transaction on Zomato you get the scratch card
  • In the PhonePe app, click on View My Rewards section
  • Find the unscratched cards and swipe to redeem the rewards
  • Once redeemed scratch card, cashback will be credited within 24 hours
  • Scratch card redemption limit is up to one year
  • Note: Scratch cards received on this offer can be redeemed only on android version 3.3.36 / ios version 5.0.31.1000 and above. Upgrade your app to redeem cashback
  • When do I get the Scratch Card?
  • Scratch card will be rewarded to your active PhonePe account within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction
  • What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my transaction?
  • In case of any cancellations, the cashback processed post redemption on scratch card on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
  • Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited to back to the source of funds used while making payment.
Expired
12 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Bakwaas new user

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

I am yet to receive the cashback for the txn dn in last month 😈, phone doesn’t have any clue about this offer.

replyuser
Click here to reply