Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Services from Axis Bank or the deals across all stores in Services

Hot Deal [BACK] Google PAY (Tez) BILLPAY offer started again

348°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Services from Axis Bank or the deals across all stores in Services
Missing
Deal Subedar
702
1370
14
[BACK] Google PAY (Tez) BILLPAY offer started again
Deal Expired

Offer details almost same as previous BILLPAY offer..

  • Use Google pay to make BILL PAYMENTS of dth, mobile_postpaid, gas, electricity, water etc.
  • Valid on minimum 150/- bill amount.
  • Get scratch card value upto 1000/-
  • Maximum 3 Scratch Cards in given periods :

1) 21st Jan – 20th Feb
2) 21st Feb – 20th Mar

  • All other t&c of google pay offer valid as well like credentials (mob no, bank ac, email) should be unique etc.

Expired about 1 year
34 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
702
1370
14

If still there are users you haven’t used google pay / tez..  PM me for referral link & we both will get 51/- with 1st send money Transaction..

Missing
Shopping Friend
531
7231
116

how much do they give on electric bill payment

Missing
Deal Subedar
264
2204
28

Useless. As minimum reward amount is “0” (upto 1000 is a gimmick, don’t fall for it). Use it only if you don’t see any benefit anywhere else. Amazon has also reduced its reward amount significantly but still somehow you can get something.

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
135
4

All we say is…We pay somewhere else where we get honest cash back…So Google Pay…Nice try
" Better Luck next time" to u

Missing
Critic
238
1596
35

Oh as usual Google Pay’s luck-try offer. Thanks but no thanks. One could try for really low bill though, those won’t fetch you much cashback anyway.

Missing
Deal Subedar
24
2171
34

This is most shit app from google
Because of them eveyone started lucky draw offers
Stop using this to teach lessons

Missing
suspended
50
62
1
bux wrote:

This is most shit app from google
Because of them eveyone started lucky draw offers
Stop using this to teach lessons

Yes, but still better if someone bill is not listed on any other platform

Missing
Deal Cadet
379
291
1

faltu app 10 better luck next time scratch cards in a row

Missing
Critic
955
3688
52
tgsdd wrote:

faltu app 10 better luck next time scratch cards in a row

20 times on row bro sob

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
135
4
Expand
tgsdd wrote:

still you are using this sh*t

Isse accha mobichor hair atleast super cash to deta …To hai

Missing
Deal Subedar
702
1370
14
DealDroid wrote:

Useless. As minimum reward amount is “0” (upto 1000 is a gimmick, don’t fall for it). Use it only if you don’t see any benefit anywhere else. Amazon has also reduced its reward amount significantly but still somehow you can get something.

Actually I don’t use it for exchange now.. I only use for dth recharge of small amounts like 100-200 in one go.. and for payments on merchant sites using UPI, and for real P2P payments (not give and take ones).. So, I still get rewards from it.. comparatively more than other sites as payment values are small..

Missing
Deal Subedar
702
1370
14
Expand
suplex_city wrote:

20 times on row bro sob

What else you expect on transacting with same person each week.. & that too exchange transactions..

Missing
suspended
139
504
5

12 times better luck next time .uninstall this app & given 1 star 😀😀.all Dimers must give 1 star in play store so at least they will start minimum 10 instead of zero

Missing
Deal Subedar
702
1370
14
desiman wrote:

how much do they give on electric bill payment

For electricity bill payments, PayZapp BILLPAY/Bharat QR would be best at the moment, as bill values are mostly over 1000/-.. for all other apps there is lottery scheme at the moment in the range 10-1000.
So, if you have already used PayZapp offer, you can give it a try, because if you get a reward it will certainly be more than 10/- (as provided by others..

PM me for any referral Payzapp/google_pay/phonepe etc..

Missing
Deal Subedar
702
1370
14
DealDroid wrote:

Useless. As minimum reward amount is “0” (upto 1000 is a gimmick, don’t fall for it). Use it only if you don’t see any benefit anywhere else. Amazon has also reduced its reward amount significantly but still somehow you can get something.

At present, nothing else is better then this except Payzapp.. for all others Cashback is 10-1000 or similar.. And here as well one would get at least more than 10/-.

Missing
Deal Subedar
702
1370
14
Expand
suplex_city wrote:

20 times on row bro sob

I stopped using it for exchange transactions long ago after 7-8 continuous better luck next time.. joy joy

Missing
Deal Subedar
702
1370
14
ithehappy wrote:

Oh as usual Google Pay’s luck-try offer. Thanks but no thanks. One could try for really low bill though, those won’t fetch you much cashback anyway.

At present none of the platforms (known to me) are good for old users..

Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1419
25

I stopped using Google Pay long back. All BLNT. Its just sitting idle in my phone.
I also don’t use anything without guaranteed CB. This month I paid electricity bill on Paytm for a confirmed 50CB instead of Amazon’s shitty 10-1000 offer. Unless people stop using them, they won’t give better offers. Unfortunately. Google Pay is popular among many people of all age groups because of constant ads.

Missing
Deal Subedar
702
1370
14

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/549020/original/Screenshot_2019-01-21-19-34-13_com.whatsapp.png?1548079472
I am a lot satisfied with this app.. Except Friday coupons.. like they were added by mistake.

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
116
9
Ramesh1997 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/549020/original/Screenshot_2019-01-21-19-34-13_com.whatsapp.png?1548079472
I am a lot satisfied with this app.. Except Friday coupons.. like they were added by mistake.

Seems like a gpay bestie

Missing
Shopping Friend
531
7231
116
DealDroid wrote:

Useless. As minimum reward amount is “0” (upto 1000 is a gimmick, don’t fall for it). Use it only if you don’t see any benefit anywhere else. Amazon has also reduced its reward amount significantly but still somehow you can get something.

how much do phone pe and amazon give on electric bill payment

Missing
Critic
238
1596
35
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

At present none of the platforms (known to me) are good for old users..

There are lots of platforms which provide guaranteed cashback. Amazon Pay; Freecharge coupons, which I get every month; even PayZapp and all that. I prefer guaranteed 10 rupees cashback over lucky draws with chance to win up to 1000 even.

Missing
Deal Subedar
702
1370
14
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

There are lots of platforms which provide guaranteed cashback. Amazon Pay; Freecharge coupons, which I get every month; even PayZapp and all that. I prefer guaranteed 10 rupees cashback over lucky draws with chance to win up to 1000 even.

I already mentioned that PayZapp is indeed better, and probably best among populars at the moment..

But I have always received Cashback for bill_payments from TEZ, without failure, and always >10/-

Missing
Deal Subedar
702
1370
14
Expand
desiman wrote:

how much do phone pe and amazon give on electric bill payment

At present, Amazon gives 10-1000 (be sure it will be 10/-)… & Phonepe probably 0-1000/- (but not sure)..

So, I suggest use Payzapp (best, if not already used) or google_pay..

Missing
Deal Newbie
68
38
2

Anyone need referal ping me. I will give 20 paytm extra.

Missing