Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Electronics

(BACK IN STOCK) @899 SKULLCANDY WIRED HEADPHONES MRP 1999

141°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Electronics
Img 20170112 141353
Deal Cadet
105
422
12

back @ 899
https://www.flipkart.com/skullcandy-s5lhz-j576-...

grab at this price before it goes stock again.

Expired almost 3 years
7 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Img 20170112 141353
Deal Cadet
105
422
12

@ amazon 1200rs

Img 20170402 120603
Deal Captain
778
10837
76
man10 wrote:

@ amazon 1200rs

seems to be at this price for quite a few days…

Img 20170112 141353
Deal Cadet
105
422
12
Expand
rossonero wrote:

seems to be at this price for quite a few days…

nope they were for 1099 in morning https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Img 20170402 120603
Deal Captain
778
10837
76
Expand
man10 wrote:

nope they were for 1099 in morning https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Ohh.. Ok.. Voting up then..

10500291 775110232539093 1778247368042768236 n
Deal Cadet
46
908
10

Vu

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
212
2

Has skullcandy stopped lifetime warranty? It says 1 yr India warranty

Img 20170112 141353
Deal Cadet
105
422
12
huntsman wrote:

Has skullcandy stopped lifetime warranty? It says 1 yr India warranty

yes its 1 year acc to specs on website!

Missing