Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

[BACK IN STOCK] Redmi Note 3 32 GB (Gold)

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
11499
4% OFF 11999.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
38
198
11738
123

Redmi Note 3 32 GB (Gold) https://paytm.com/shop/p/redmi-note-3-32-gb-gol...
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Promo Code MOB500
Use promocode MOB500 to get flat Rs.500 cashback*. COD option will not be available on applying this promocode.

6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Whatsapp image 2017 05 05 at 2.02.47 pm
suspended
39
501
7236
75

were they offering only 500 cb previously too? 99 shipping so net 400 savings?

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
38
198
11738
123
@ravi wrote:

were they offering only 500 cb previously too? 99 shipping so net 400 savings?


Yes previosly when it launched on Paytm for Redmi it was 500 CB and for Mi 5 it was 1000 CB, but still a good deal. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Whatsapp image 2017 05 05 at 2.02.47 pm
suspended
39
501
7236
75
@cody wrote:

@ravi wrote:

were they offering only 500 cb previously too? 99 shipping so net 400 savings?


Yes, but still a good deal. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

indeed.. but bought it yesterday from Amazon with few thousands of free gvs lying around

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
38
198
11738
123
@ravi wrote:

@cody wrote:

@ravi wrote:

were they offering only 500 cb previously too? 99 shipping so net 400 savings?


Yes, but still a good deal. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

indeed.. but bought it yesterday from Amazon with few thousands of free gvs lying around

Amazon will be Amazon becoz of its service, you will never get disappointed with amazon even though you pay few penny more. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Dreamchasers piece gold diamonds
Deal Captain
50
993
10674
76

Don understand why is there so much craze about this phone

Missing