Hotness BATA Brown Chappals For Men at Just Rs.349

Hot Deal BATA Brown Chappals For Men at Just Rs.349

739°
349
30% OFF 499.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
584
764
2

https://www.bata.in/bataindia/pr-1466744_c-5578...
Here A Big Deal is Running Where You Can Buy BATA Brown Chappals For Men at Just Rs.349. After Getting Rs.150 Coupon Off. If you are New User of Bata You Will also get 50 Loyalty Points. Which You Can Use . Free Delivery On Prepaid Orders.

Important – Use Coupon Code “FIRSTEVER” To Get Flat Rs.150 OFF

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/608310/medium/6560654F6CYc93.jpg?1584430306

Expiring In 17 days

Deal Wiki

You Can Choose More By Click on Given Link

16 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
69
20
1

They are sending old product , I have received 2017 manufacturing.

Missing
Deal Subedar
105
1059
21
47JCR5Xb wrote:

They are sending old product , I have received 2017 manufacturing.

Yes even return request is not is not accepted, I had filed return request before 3-4 weeks till no reverse pickup is arranged.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
154
3234
43
Expand
Sunasuna wrote:

Yes even return request is not is not accepted, I had filed return request before 3-4 weeks till no reverse pickup is arranged.

Its true. Avoid shopping from this website. I have experienced same. They sent scratched sandals and shoes full of dust. Looks like the old dumped or returned or defected items are sold on this website. Moreover return/exchange never happens. imp

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
741
10
Expand
Sunasuna wrote:

Yes even return request is not is not accepted, I had filed return request before 3-4 weeks till no reverse pickup is arranged.

Mine also. Given return request not picked.contacted through email.no response. Called them , they simply replied me it will be picked. The lag is because of corona

Missing
Deal Newbie
201
70
2
plus1 plus1
Missing
Deal Subedar
105
1059
21
Expand
nirmaltvd wrote:

Mine also. Given return request not picked.contacted through email.no response. Called them , they simply replied me it will be picked. The lag is because of corona

Corona is just a silly reason, but reality is that they don’t want to take it back. I had filed return request 3-4 weeks back, that time everything was working fine.

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
741
10
Expand
Sunasuna wrote:

Corona is just a silly reason, but reality is that they don’t want to take it back. I had filed return request 3-4 weeks back, that time everything was working fine.

What to do for refund?
They told me refund will be in the form of bata gift cards

Missing
Deal Subedar
105
1059
21
Expand
nirmaltvd wrote:

What to do for refund?
They told me refund will be in the form of bata gift cards

Don’t have any idea of that bro, but first they have to arrange reverse pick up.

Missing
Deal Newbie
69
20
1
Expand
Sunasuna wrote:

Don’t have any idea of that bro, but first they have to arrange reverse pick up.

Confirm to cc that they refund in form of bata credit.. sleepy sleepy

Missing
Deal Subedar
105
1059
21
Expand
47JCR5Xb wrote:

Confirm to cc that they refund in form of bata credit.. sleepy sleepy

Thanks bro, but now no chance for reverse pick up and they also got good reason of curfew.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
68
0

Not looking good.

Missing
Blogger
1,219
2912
60
jp295m wrote:

Not looking good.

Can you post pics? Of the delivery if you have..

Missing