Beats EP Wired Headset with Mic (Blue, On the ...

Beats EP Wired Headset with Mic (Blue, On the Ear)

1031°
2999
63% OFF 8000.0
Maxresdefault
Deal Major
115
6,772
20194
232
32 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
Svv7
Deal Lieutenant
3
510
4952
38

Worth?

Stock vector illustration of egyptian cat with wings isolated on white 186473591
Deal Hunter
356
15,795
36143
312
yed wrote:

Worth?

Samjo to moti hai, na samjo to paani hai

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
70
20
2

good deal though

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
26
0

Paani hi samjho ab toh beh chuka hai 00s

Fb img 1454681761098
Deal Newbie
0
52
50
0

If anyone needs in mumbai then ping me

6ba988347a49afbd094dc526e224e5864d79aaf9
Deal Subedar
13
417
2906
75

Can we use this in LG Hifi Quad DAC phones to get a diff level listening experience. ??

Is the quality and comfort worth at 3k ?

2x2cdw6
Deal Subedar
1
99
1096
17
siddudeagarwal wrote:

Can we use this in LG Hifi Quad DAC phones to get a diff level listening experience. ??

Is the quality and comfort worth at 3k ?

I dont think Beats headphones benefit much from a DAC setup. As per the reviews the sound/build quality and comfort seem to be good enough for a 3k price tag.

111
Deal Subedar
4
234
1522
32

ordered 1 yesterday in hurry seeing the discount….thinking to cancel now as already some Headset lying unused..
if anyone need pm me for address change…doing it for FREE smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

out of stock pensive

111
Deal Subedar
4
234
1522
32
RowdyAK47 wrote:

ordered 1 yesterday in hurry seeing the discount….thinking to cancel now as already some Headset lying unused..
if anyone need pm me for address change…doing it for FREE smile

anyone need ?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
59
2,987
5222
29

Anyone needs in Blr?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

I need this. Have you cancelled it? if not let me know if you can change the address..

Svv7
Deal Lieutenant
3
510
4952
38

Bis

Svv7
Deal Lieutenant
3
510
4952
38
coolneerav4u664 wrote:

I need this. Have you cancelled it? if not let me know if you can change the address..

Bro, its available, u can buy

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
44
0

Beat you

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

ThanQ Amit bhai… Missed last time.

Got one now smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
77
1

Still available, bought 1 now

Tattoo my photo 24026 1424970810988967135250963584517794744251679o
Deal Newbie
0
52
92
1

Is it worth?

Already have 2 awesome wireless headphones

Missing
Deal Newbie
1
72
40
0
narayanaking wrote:

ThanQ Amit bhai… Missed last time.

Got one now smile

Great

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

How are these headphones comparing to sony xb450 xb 550ap? Anyone?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
1
pushpeshkarki583 wrote:

Still available, bought 1 now

I am looking for wireless earphones, can you pls guide for some good earphones

Images
Deal Subedar
0
99
1122
43

Its mainly for apple devices

Missing