Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Kitchen and Home Appliances from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Kitchen and Home Appliances

BEST PRICE || Butterfly Matchless 750 W Juicer Mixer Grinder (Black/4 Jar)@2599RS , 3 years warranty || Check PC

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 8 Votes: 8
3465
37% OFF 5490.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Kitchen and Home Appliances from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Kitchen and Home Appliances
The guy with a hood normal by yin yangjewel d69zxz1
Deal Hunter
263
194
19314
238
BEST PRICE || Butterfly Matchless 750 W Juicer Mixer Grinder (Black/4 Jar)@2599RS , 3 years warranty || Check PC
Deal Expired
Butterfly Matchless 750 W Juicer Mixer Grinder (Black/4 Jar)

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/325099/medium/30170211480991598_7.jpg?1480991598

SKA25
Use Promo Code SKA25 and get 25% cashback. Max Cashback Rs 4000. Max 2 items per order. 4 orders per user. COD is not available on applying this

PC:
4459Rs – OOShttp://shopping.indiatimes.com/electronics/juic...
3999Rs – http://www.amazon.in/Butterfly-Matchless-750-Wa...
3679Rs – http://www.snapdeal.com/product/butterfly-match...
3879Rs – http://www.ebay.in/itm/Butterfly-Matchless-Mixe...

Deal Wiki

BEST PRICE || Butterfly Matchless 750 W Juicer Mixer Grinder (Black/4 Jar)@2599RS , 3 years warranty || Check PC

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Paytm.
  2. Buy now for Rs.3465
  3. Use Coupon code : SKA20
  4. Effective Price of Rs.2772
13 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
0
153
1420
8

VunS

The guy with a hood normal by yin yangjewel d69zxz1
Deal Hunter
263
194
19314
238

thanks @nac22

popular deal ?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

3 years warranty and PC being good still made popular..

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
81
1,656
33282
265
@Mr.Attitude02 wrote:

thanks @nac22

popular deal ?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

3 years warranty and PC being good still made popular..


What exactly do you mean by popular? I only know 2 things – FPD or no FPD? Is this a new category?

The guy with a hood normal by yin yangjewel d69zxz1
Deal Hunter
263
194
19314
238
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@Mr.Attitude02 wrote:

thanks @nac22

popular deal ?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

3 years warranty and PC being good still made popular..


What exactly do you mean by popular? I only know 2 things – FPD or no FPD? Is this a new category?


the deals that dont qualify for FPD but are good are made Popular..

i dont why this didnt qualify.. what you think ?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

The guy with a hood normal by yin yangjewel d69zxz1
Deal Hunter
263
194
19314
238
@Nigel wrote:

@Mr.Attitude02 wrote:

thanks @nac22

popular deal ?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

3 years warranty and PC being good still made popular..


Because few days back it was available at better price → http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


history repeats..

The search engine.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif I need to search more.. Thanks , cant give karma.

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
81
1,656
33282
265
@Mr.Attitude02 wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@Mr.Attitude02 wrote:

thanks @nac22

popular deal ?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

3 years warranty and PC being good still made popular..


What exactly do you mean by popular? I only know 2 things – FPD or no FPD? Is this a new category?


the deals that dont qualify for FPD but are good are made Popular..

i dont why this didnt qualify.. what you think ?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Ohh Okay – Never knew this category. This should have been FPD going by FPD standards set up by DD. This deal got 5 suggestions and atleast 5 VUs (VU specific count not available). 3 suggestions are generally good enough to be made FPD as long as there is no doubt about genuinity of the deal.

Nice fb 300x276
Deal Hunter
402
30
31938
279
@Nigel wrote:

@Mr.Attitude02 wrote:

thanks @nac22

popular deal ?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

3 years warranty and PC being good still made popular..


Because few days back it was available at better price → http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Check this..
Edit: BTW..this was not FPD

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
81
1,656
33282
265
@rajfor deals wrote:

@Nigel wrote:

@Mr.Attitude02 wrote:

thanks @nac22

popular deal ?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

3 years warranty and PC being good still made popular..


Because few days back it was available at better price → http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Check this..


Urs is 2 months ago. @dipakpatel deal was just 4 days ago.

Nice fb 300x276
Deal Hunter
402
30
31938
279
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@rajfor deals wrote:

@Nigel wrote:

@Mr.Attitude02 wrote:

thanks @nac22

popular deal ?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

3 years warranty and PC being good still made popular..


Because few days back it was available at better price → http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Check this..


Urs is 2 months ago. @dipakpatel deal was just 4 days ago.


@Nigel mentioned about better price…So just saying 2 months ago it was available for 2190 & that was also not FPD

Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Deal Colonel
81
1,656
33282
265
@rajfor deals wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@rajfor deals wrote:

@Nigel wrote:

@Mr.Attitude02 wrote:

thanks @nac22

popular deal ?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

3 years warranty and PC being good still made popular..


Because few days back it was available at better price → http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Check this..


Urs is 2 months ago. @dipakpatel deal was just 4 days ago.


@Nigel mentioned about better price…So just saying 2 months ago it was available for 2190 & that was also not FPD


agreed Sir, in 2 months price can go up and down for any deal. I was just comparing it with the most recent one which was only 4 days ago. I also understand that your deal was also not made FPD. Not sure if @dipakpatel deal was made FPD or not?

If not then, probably we are not living upto @admin, or @Nigel standards. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Graphics 3d smileys 131404
Deal Captain
7
32
10322
65

Vu+kg

Missing