• 23 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

Vote down Reasons

• Product not good/not worth the price : 2
    • Better price elsewhere : 1
Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar

https://paytmmall.com/bestway-fog-fountain-gane...
Bestway Fog Fountain Ganesha with cones at 135/- (129+ 6 shipping)

Expiring In 10 days
22 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Om1
Deal Cadet

No Returns/Replacements Allowed – Returns or replacements are not accepted by seller for this product. Cancellation allowed.be aware…

Tkcp
Deal Cadet

I doubt of it being ceramic

Missing
Deal Newbie
TastyKhana wrote:

I doubt of it being ceramic

No it’s not ceramic.cheap quality material and fumes that comes from the dhoop moves downward instead of upward .i don’t know what chemical Chinese have mixed in.

Tkcp
Deal Cadet
Expand
dd1234i wrote:

No it’s not ceramic.cheap quality material and fumes that comes from the dhoop moves downward instead of upward .i don’t know what chemical Chinese have mixed in.

That’s the problem with majority of show pieces available online.

Cropped 67832584
Deal Cadet
Expand
TastyKhana wrote:

That’s the problem with majority of show pieces available online.

Fumes that comes from dhoop moving downwards is more  related to physics,  nothing related to chemistry

Regarding quality of the product i don’t know.

Tkcp
Deal Cadet
Expand
Common-man wrote:

Fumes that comes from dhoop moving downwards is more related to physics, nothing related to chemistry.

Regarding quality of the product i don’t know.

I am only talking about the material used as that’s the most important thing other all stuff is irrelevant….all online showpieces of this kind buff in material used they all give plastic type stuff which is referred as resin or polyresin and mention it as ceramic in product description.

Cropped 67832584
Deal Cadet
Expand
TastyKhana wrote:

I am only talking about the material used as that’s the most important thing other all stuff is irrelevant….all online showpieces of this kind buff in material used they all give plastic type stuff which is referred as resin or polyresin and mention it as ceramic in product description.

I  only said about the fumes going  downwards has physics  in it as there is a hole in the base of make of dhoop.

Quality is not  the  thing i talked  about as i dont  know about it.

Tkcp
Deal Cadet
Expand
Common-man wrote:

I  only said about the fumes going  downwards has physics  in it as there is a hole in the base of make of dhoop.

Quality is not  the  thing i talked  about as i dont  know about it.

That what I am saying my friend the thing you or anyone should be more concern is the material used other things come later.

Missing
Deal Newbie

I think we can go for Amazon

Missing
Deal Newbie

I m also a manufacture of backflow burners and yeah it is made up from polyresin but that’s not plastic. If anyone need Radha Krishna burner pm me with free shipping at rs110😃

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar

Now price increased ! Its Rs.158 now with shipping.

Cropped419788210086323480
Deal Newbie

Buy from flipkart. Laying style name. 99+shipping

Missing
suspended

i received damaged and paytm did not returned it

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar
Rehman727 wrote:

i received damaged and paytm did not returned it

Mail to them with snapshot of damaged product.. they will arrange for return&refund.
(You will get reply within 1-2days, not instant)

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
dd1234i wrote:

“The fumes coming downwards " is the specialty (USP) of this item. It’s not a defect to worry about.
That’s why they named it as “Fog Mountain” and not something like fog vaporizer.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Bought it for rs 45 in wholesale market

Onions tomatoes
Deal Cadet

Mandir banega fir jalayege

Missing
suspended
simerdeep wrote:

Bought it for rs 45 in wholesale market

where?

Missing