Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Nearbuy or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Beyerdynamic DTX 350M Dynamic Headphone with Mic (Black) for Rs.1499+39

14°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Nearbuy or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
120
168
0

Beyerdynamic DTX 350M Dynamic Headphone with Mic (Black) for Rs.1499+39 in Nearbuy (Should be collected at EZone store)

https://www.nearbuy.com/deal/chennai/multiple/E...

Price Comparisons:
Flipkart: Rs 2999
http://www.flipkart.com/beyerdynamic-dtx-350m-d...

Amazon: Rs 6961
http://www.amazon.in/beyerdynamic-718807-Beyerd...

Things to Remember
Valid all 7 days a week
Store Timings: 11:00AM to 8:30PM
Rs.1499 to be paid at the store to get the product
Valid for purchases at store only
Valid at E-zone stores across India
Offer not redeemable at e-commerce portals
E-zone is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
Guarantee and warranty policy as per the brand’s rules and regulations
Voucher printout is not mandatory for purchases done on nearbuy app and web – Please show the merchant code at the Billing counter during your purchase
Bank specific offer’s can be availed , if eligible
Article Code : 6000033048 ( Can be used to communicate the Store Staff )
The offer is not cancellable and non refundable
Cannot be clubbed with any other existing offers/promotions
Product specific Customer Care Email ID: [email protected]

10 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Assdaft by wampiesan d6x3d03
Deal Captain
57
458
9354
47

I have no idea, but they charged only shipping i.e 39

Bn
Deal Colonel
164
1,010
37318
293

1499 is to be paid at Ezone store.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
120
168
0

you are referring to US amazon (54$ is cheap ?). Also different model.

Assdaft by wampiesan d6x3d03
Deal Captain
57
458
9354
47
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

1499 is to be paid at Ezone store.

Yes, stupid me. That store is available at tamil nadu, i live in Delhi

Bn
Deal Colonel
164
1,010
37318
293
@DaftPunk wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

1499 is to be paid at Ezone store.

Yes, stupid me. That store is available at tamil nadu, i live in Delhi

r u saying there is no Ezone in Delhi??

Assdaft by wampiesan d6x3d03
Deal Captain
57
458
9354
47
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@DaftPunk wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

1499 is to be paid at Ezone store.

Yes, stupid me. That store is available at tamil nadu, i live in Delhi

r u saying there is no Ezone in Delhi??
I checked its location in my purchases, it showed tamil nadu only

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
120
168
0

see T&C
Valid at E-zone stores across India.

Bn
Deal Colonel
164
1,010
37318
293
@DaftPunk wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@DaftPunk wrote:

@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

1499 is to be paid at Ezone store.

Yes, stupid me. That store is available at tamil nadu, i live in Delhi

r u saying there is no Ezone in Delhi??
I checked its location in my purchases, it showed tamil nadu only
it shd be valid across India..and I believe there are Ezone stores in Delhi too. Jst Google it bro.

Desi
Deal Cadet
0
57
290
1

Dont worth buying for bass lovers

Missing