Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Bharti Airtel Offering Free Subscription to Amazon Prime Video With myPlan Infinity Postpaid Plans Above Rs 499

Bharti Airtel Offering Free Subscription to Amazon Prime Video With myPlan Infinity Postpaid Plans Above Rs 499

2861°
Deal Subedar
iamshashikant

https://imgur.com/a...hn. please confirm by calling customer care

https://i.imgur.com/hQjV0lY.jpg

Expired
166 Comments  |  
52 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

This offer doesn’t make any sense. Actually this is not offer this is indirect loot.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Airtel has network issue … Its better to pay 999 .
Instead of wasting 499×12 .

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Instead of Paying 499 in airtel per month, I believe I did a great job buying echo dot which gave me a device and prime membership.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Secondly, Vodafone’s Netflix is better than this – 1K yearly vs 6K for Netflix at the most basic plan.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

dumb plan with dumb offers.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Downloaded airtel tv app but no banner showing

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Same here. On plan 499.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I am already a amazon prime member and also Airtel postpaid user. Will my Amazon prime membership extends after activating this offer or I need to create an new Amazon account for taking this Airtel prime offer

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

DOES IT EXTEND MY VALIDITY IF I AM ALREADY A PRIME MEMBER?

Critic Critic
Link Copied

You cannot avail this offer if you already have a valid Prime subscription. Wait till it expires.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is it give only access to amazon prime video or amazon website also

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Airtel has partnered with Amazon India to offer free subscription of Amazon Prime for one year to Airtel postpaid users with Infinity plan of Rs 499 or above. The offer can be availed by new and existing Airtel postpaid customers. Amazon Prime yearly  subscription costs Rs 999, and it gives users several benefits like access to over 11 million Prime eligible products as well as early and exclusive deals.

The offer includes unlimited access to Amazon Prime Video, as part of customers’ plan benefits at no additional cost, according to the release.

Under this offer, Airtel customers can watch and enjoy Amazon Prime Video and have access to over 11 million Prime eligible products, early and exclusive deals, special discounts and more, while shopping on Amazon.in.

How to avail Airtel offer on Amazon Prime membership: 10 things to know

1. Customers need to upgrade to Rs.499 or above Airtel Infinity postpaid plans, which come with large bundles of data, unlimited Local, STD and national roaming calls, data rollover (up to 200 GB), and device protection.

2. Download the Airtel TV app from the App Store or Google Play get.airtel.tv/amazon.

3. Open Airtel TV app and click on the special Airtel – Amazon digital card (available only to eligible Airtel customers).

4. Signup for Amazon Prime by registering a phone number and password – no credit card or additional information is required since customers receive this at no additional cost from Airtel.

5. Customers can download the Prime Video app and begin streaming a broad selection of the latest and exclusive movies, TV shows, stand-up comedies, kids’ programming and Amazon Prime Originals.

6. The offer for one year of Amazon Prime is activated exclusively through Airtel TV app.

7. Access to Prime Video is available after downloading the Prime Video app on supported devices. Thereafter, customers can begin streaming a broad selection of movies, TV shows, stand-up comedies, kids’ programming and Amazon Prime Originals.

8. Airtel V-Fiber broadband customers are also eligible for Amazon Prime membership benefits.

9. Airtel V-Fiber broadband customers need to download Airtel TV app on their registered mobile number and follow the steps described above.

10. For details on eligible plans, customers can visit www.airtel.in/bro...nd.

Link Copied

For people with so many questions let me make a list of FAQs
1) Will my prime subscription expire if I downgrade/change my plan?
Ans- Absolutely, immediate expiry. (That’s what tnc says. Maybe expiry within few days.) But I think it will definitely get expired.
2)Can I avail this offer on my already ongoing prime membership?
Ans- No, you cannot. You will have to wait till your prime membership expires, then only you can use it.
3) Does it give access to prime video or Amazon website offers?
Ans- It gives access to everything what you will get when you buy membership from Amazon…

Now some important information:-
Prime will be set on auto renewal basis. 999rs will be added to your bill(postpaid monthly bill) after 12 months. This is very important, so all those who have availed, kindly go and cancel auto renewal.
Op please update this

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Waste offer unless you are a heavy user, with 199 prepaid you get 1.4gb daily with 100 sms and 28 days validy and with 399* you get 84 day validity whats the point in taking the offer for postpaid apart from data rollover? if you charge with 400 for 5 times it costs 1733.5 for 365 days and prime membership is 999, makes it 2735 in all or 280 per month, whereas 499 + tax makes it almost 579 per month which is around 7000 bucks what crackpots airtel are direct savings of 360 per month which i can use 2 other numbers from airtel itself and get 4.2gb data everyday. whats the need for rollover?

Critic Critic
Link Copied

You are not eligible for the offer.

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I just gave comparison to the offer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Desidime is about savings ain’t it? Not to be be fooled but to take the best at lowest prices

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Jesus! Don’t take it by heart. You’re happy with prepaid plan, others are happy with postpaid plans. Chill out.

Nobody asked you here giving calculations of prepaid vs postpaid or which one is cheaper. You get 1.4GB data daily with prepaid, few users like us get 110GB data per month with no daily limit and data roll over. Can you get this much data on any prepaid plan? 313GB left. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/510022/medium/4791436DPa_Fa_P6_Vw_AEPTSH_jpg_large.jpg?1517064846

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bhai its a cost analysis and not an opinion, kanoon saboot dekhta hain jazbat नाही isliye deals ko saboot ke sath dekho jazbat ke sath nahi plus paying 2733 and 7000 is beyond comparison even if you pay for extra data once in a while still the difference of 5000 INR per year is very big to be ignored to pungi bajana chhod ke thodasa logic apply karo bhai free mein mila hai humans ko

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

cost analysis
postpaid corporate connection – cost ZERO to user
prepaid connection – cost as per recharge made

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Aur upar se sabke ghar Jio giga Fiber aayega do महिने mein usse update kar lena. Woh bhi 500 bucks mein 250gb data and 100mbps speed mein update ka rona kahi aur jake role, as far as i know no one updates firmware on data connection. Updates also come maximum once or twice in any year

Link Copied

Aapne hindi or english ka mixture bhut hi achhe tarike se kiya hai
T: nice way to show the diff. Diff. Language into a mixed language

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ab tumko 580 plus value adds ka bill bharna hi accha lagta hain to koi kya kare.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

313 gb leke kya karoge jab zaroorat nahin hai, data abhi aur sasta hoga next year 5g lte aayega नये phones naya plans 5000 bachana aur खर्च karna fark hain you will not buy 10 trousers if you need 5 as roi on the other 5 id is a myth.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

3 connections pe 5000 Yearly Bachao aur naya phone worth 15k effectively free

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

110 gb means 999 per month effectively paying 5 times more than the arpu of airtel no wonder you’ll have a fth at home too which offers another 250 gb at 75 mbps itne data का आचार daloge क्या? I’ve been a corporate customer of airtel and Vodafone for over 15 years and remember paying 400 for a gb of data in 2010, khair looking down on others is a habit which many of us have

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

And I am not even a customer of airtel anymore, I am happy with Jio which gives me 70 mbps in my office and Vodafone mini postpaid @50 per month postpaid, I have 100 mbps at home. But its pure enjoyment seeing people justify their trivial thinking.

Link Copied

Yo Yo … Same here ….. Just Shifted from Airtel Postpaid 499 to JIO 498 (Prepaid).
2nd SIM Vodafone just as backup …..

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Postpaid connection is only considered for deductions on taxable amount paid and is finally charged to you so please check before you post 25000 taxable income se hatane aur 7500 bachane ke chakkar mein 15000 bharna kitni cost effective scheme hain https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Rule 3(7)(ix) of the Income Tax Rules states that:

“The value of any other benefit or amenity, service, right or privilege provided by the employer shall be determined on the basis of cost to the employer under an arm’s length transaction as reduced by the employee’s contribution, if any:

Provided that nothing contained in this clause shall apply to the expenses on telephones including a mobile phone actually incurred on behalf of the employee by the employer.”

Rule 3(7)(ix) implies that reimbursement provided in lieu of telephone bills or direct payment of phone bill by the employer is non-taxable in the hands of the employee.

Most companies do not consider telephone cost as part of CTC at it is not taken into consideration during salary negotiations.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Jio 498 giving 2gb daily for 91 days and 50 bucks off due to 50 Rs voucher

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Airtel sucks big time in Maharashtra and कर्नाटक and Goa, offered me 3 connections with 30 gb data each transferable in airtel my family in 999 INR p. m., in same amount i can have 5 connections and use data on hotspots with tethering.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It only gave comparison between postpaid and prepaid and gave counter to those who question others without base no intention but to make smart choice and save money than falling to gullible opinions

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Link Copied

Haha keep replying. I’m in love with your posts now.

Link Copied

Glad to see Airtel doing this to maintain their customer base. But honestly, in my opinion (I know its not mandatory here to mention), Airtel is a loser which looted every customer in good time and changed every condition in its favour. Earlier it used to be 30 days validity but it made it 27 days validity for a month. I wish Airtel falls down to its knees and see itself losing more. They made enough showing those idiotic advertisements of 4G girl. No more !
Edit: Voted up.
Edit 1: I hold Airtel broadband and mobile connection. I can’t explain how shitty their network has become. And mind it, I am saying this after roaming around the bigger part of India. I don’t understand why some people are so much proud of Airtel even knowing that they have to shell out more and get a little benefit out of it. Its worthless to talk about Voda and Idea because they are the puppets of Airtel. They formed a cartel for longer time and looted every Indian. Rock Jio rock and show the world that you are the winner.
Edit 3 : Yes I love competition. Yes I want Indians to pay less. Yes I want Indians to have the right for internet. Yes I want broadbands to have no FUP. Yes I want every Indian to hold a mobile with affordable data plan and free calls. Let India go digital. And for that its necessary to have a tough competition for the players like Airtel in the market.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yo bro that’s what is I’d subscribe as great Summary

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

Hey Everyone Those Who Fighting Out Here ,Calm Down.
This is not the Thread to Discuss Whether Airtel Is looting People Or Jio Is Better Or Convert from Postpaid to Prepaid.

This Deal has Been Posted here so that the people using or Prospective User of the 499 plan can come to know that they can subscribe it for free.
So pls if you think this plan is Stupid or Airtel is looting Or Giving Suggestion for Other Better Plan JUST KEEP IT UPTO YOURSELF, NO BODY HAS ASKED FOR YOUR ADVISE.

KEEP Quiet & if you want to give any Advise then post in Proper Forum Don’t Spam This Thread.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Well said, I was also wondering why those who are not Airtel postpaid or broadband customers are spamming this thread!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Who’s this beast or whoever i only gave the comparison people gave counters and i countered. If you don’t wanna read you are welcome to quit reading. Don’t dictate terms here as you are not the one whom the replies were directed to. I gave fair comparison with prepaid and wanted to show how hollow is the bundled offer was. You like it or not is your choice. Move on if you wanna ignore or counter it if you have facts. This a general forum and you are not my dictator.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

This thread is about an offer that you are not eligible for! Why are you wasting your time here? Those who use prepaid know the benefits of prepaid and those who use postpaid know the benefits of postpaid. If you want to compare prepaid and postpaid, start another thread on DnD please.

View 2 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply