Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Bharti Airtel Offering Free Subscription to Amazon Prime Video With myPlan Infinity Postpaid Plans Above Rs 499

Bharti Airtel Offering Free Subscription to Amazon Prime Video With myPlan Infinity Postpaid Plans Above Rs 499

2861°
Deal Subedar
iamshashikant

https://imgur.com/a...hn. please confirm by calling customer care

https://i.imgur.com/hQjV0lY.jpg

Expired
166 Comments  |  
52 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Please translate. It’s against the rules to post in Hindi here. Wanna know how easy it would be for you to translate. 😂

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

The rules of the forum require that posts need to be made in specific language. If you want to post here, you need to follow the rules.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

But if you are little savvy you can save more.

Link Copied

Getting Irrelevent Notifications Continuesly https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Sorry deals bhai

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

In order to evade any clarifications some people (contractors) are now moving away from th the point and hinting towards rules etc. They have lost all points. If the language is not allowed how come your Pseudo name is panchabhut is that English?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

There is a reason why rules are framed and as long as you are in this forum, you need to follow them. UserID can be anything, Mine has a meaning, in sanskrit. But then, for that, you need to know that language. There are rules for user name creation and mine follow them.
you can keep on posting wrong information about the income tax act or any other output of your fertile mind but make sure to post in the specified language.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Link Copied

What’s the point? 😜

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hahaha now you are on the correct line in the same way try and read what point was I making and you’ll understand that some contractors were actuality distractors who didn’t understand anything and were hell bent on countering and unnecessary bullying and reckless haggling instead of pondering

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Airtel giving a lollipop

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied

Personal attack/remarks and Off topic comments not allowed

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

did anybody tried to unsubscribe from airtel tv app(cancel auto renew). Will it end prime membership immediately or at the end of 12 months.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Airtel Customer care called me to upgrade my plan and get a free subscription for Amazon Prime for 1 year. Now after upgrade, i am trying to find my “free” subscription for Amazon Prime but unable to get it. I am searching since this morning and I have already wasted 4 hours. Airtel sucks!

I tried to search on multiple Android apps of Airtel, on their website and I ended up wasting 3 hours on this, but couldn’t get a link to activate this offer. Since I have already wasted 3 hours, I am wasting another 10 min to write this complaint. Airtel truly has changed. It was a nice company who competed with world’s best like Hutch and Voda but now they also start sucking. It’s no secret that all good things has a shelf life and Airtel has reached it’s end life. Their Airtel Android app is also not very good, though they are trying to improve it for last 4 years. They won’t be able to compete with Jio or alike until they have better mobile app.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

K

replyuser
Click here to reply