Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
BHMI New Users: Get Rs 150 cashback on completion of 10 unique transaction with minimum transaction value of Rs 50

BHMI New Users: Get Rs 150 cashback on completion of 10 unique transaction with minimum transaction value of Rs 50

371°
100% OFF 50.0
Analyst
alienteck

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=i...
What is new about the BHIM App?

BHIMMAKING INDIA CASHLESS

National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)Finance

Payment Rewards on BHIM

New Users: Get Rs 150 cashback on completion of 10 unique transaction with minimum transaction value of Rs 50

UPI Mandates:You can now pre-authorize a transaction(mandate)via UPI , for the future payment . Your account will block the mandate amount immediately post mandate creation and the account will get debited when the mandate is executed. You will authorize the mandate creation by inputting the UPI PIN etc.
Gift on BHIM: Send Gift to BHIM/other app with greeting message to friends/family.
Overdraft Facility: – Introducing Overdraft facility on BHIM UPI. Link your Overdraft account on UPI and make Merchant payments on the go.

Signed Intent & QR: Enhanced security feature which informs users about the authenticity of the receiver(merchant)while scanning a QR or initiating a merchant payment.
Support for Foreign Inward Remittance – Now receive funds from abroad using your BHIM UPI ID.
Invoice in the inbox*: Now you can view the invoice before making the payment.
Available only for verified merchants/please check authenticity of the invoice before making payment.
How does it work?To get started with the BHIM app, register your bank account with BHIM, & set a UPI PIN for the bank account. Your mobile number is your Payment Address, & you can simply start transacting.
How to Transfer Money? Make Cashless Payments or receive money from friends, family and customers through a mobile number or payment address. Instant Money Transfer can also be made to an unregistered user using UPI ID, Mobile number or Account number+IFSC. You can also collect money by sending a request and receive payments instantly if required.

Requirements:Before you register on the app, please ensure the following:
• You have a valid Debit Card for your account
• You have linked your Mobile Number with your Account
• Your registered mobile no. is present in the same device as the BHIM app
• You have registered your account for Internet/Mobile Banking

Supported Banks:Visit our website https://www.npci.org.in/bhim-live-m...rs to find out if your bank is live on BHIM

Expired
12 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/543076/medium/5486647rupay.png?1545200327

for more info visit https://www.bhimupi.o...n/

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can’t see any offer

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

? Its hidden Its clearly stated in the descriptions.. There are others offers too but not for much. And its provided by the government and the banks..

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Well still not enough users to get this working… Its better than using phonepe and the like. At least you know its backed by a national org.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Nice. VUKG

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Ohh. Exhausted the limit to give karma for today

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I had once deregistered from Bhim upi app.. will this work if I register again.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

You would lose your VPA you had selected.. So never deregister.. Unless you dont care about that VPA again.. I like to remain consistent so I use same id everywhere.. I deregistred to use it elsewhere and lost it so learnt from that..

View 3 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I had once deregistered from Bhim upi app.. will this work if I register again.

Repeat comment because of network error

replyuser
Click here to reply