Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

Biba Women's Asymmetrical Hemline Kurta

232°
239
85% OFF 1599.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Missing
suspended
54
56
0

Size 42 avialable for that price 239

http://www.amazon.in/Womens-Asymmetrical-Hemlin...

Expired almost 3 years
16 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
18253054 667364600133391 626677458388647936 n
Deal Newbie
58
98
2

VU good deal

200w 1
Community Angel
821
4691
150

It’s a steal deal!
.
Fastest ATC LOOOT DEALS FAST REACH LIVE 20X7
(Subscribe from my profile) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Hottest channel of DD 🔥🔥

Img 20171019 wa0059
Deal Captain
89
10794
135

Aff LInk https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

200w 1
Community Angel
821
4691
150
Bikipatel wrote:

Aff LInk https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

I too noticed the same earlier https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif but deal was good so ignored it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif (no offence)
.
@mahidada my comment already here!

2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
59
31325
275
Bikipatel wrote:

Aff LInk https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

and that too he got success https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

If anyone buys he will get commission

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
2,106
57228
1101
Mr.KaranSaxena wrote:

It’s a steal deal!
.
Fastest ATC LOOOT DEALS FAST REACH LIVE 20X7
(Subscribe from my profile) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Hottest channel of DD 🔥🔥

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif hottest https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

No offense

Missing
Deal Subedar
74
1890
67

Buy it for your fat girlfriends https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

OOS now..

2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
59
31325
275
Mr.KaranSaxena wrote:

It’s a steal deal!
.
Fastest ATC LOOOT DEALS FAST REACH LIVE 20X7
(Subscribe from my profile) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Hottest channel of DD 🔥🔥

at least check the link before suggesting https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
2,106
57228
1101
Ranga wrote:

Buy it for your fat girlfriends https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Buy now, exchange later via return https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
3426 10208214528457309 1511068509824692669 n
Deal Cadet
74
364
8
Expand
Achilles wrote:
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Buy now, exchange later via return https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

In my every size exchange they have give refund

2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
59
31325
275
Expand
Mr.KaranSaxena wrote:

I too noticed the same earlier https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif but deal was good so ignored it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif (no offence)
.
@mahidada my comment already here!

ohh… after Patels comment,

I was seeing my 2 comments only after that https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
2,106
57228
1101

Sumo dresses

Missing