Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Big Bazaar Profit Club will add FREE shopping worth Rs 200 / 400 to your card tomorrow!

Big Bazaar Profit Club will add FREE shopping worth Rs 200 / 400 to your card tomorrow!

427°
Benevolent
aam_aadmi

https://www.bigbazaarprofitclub.com/termsCondit...
Big Bazaar Profit Club will add FREE shopping worth Rs 200/400 to your card tomorrow! This amount will expire on 16 Dec

Terms & Conditions (Free Shopping Cash):
Free Shopping amounts worth Rs 400 & Rs 200 is added to existing membership active members (with a balance expiry date of 31st December 2018 or later) for Rs 10000 & Rs 5000 memberships respectively
Free Shopping amount will be credited on 12th December 2018 and shall be valid only till 16th December 2018 after which unused amount shall expire.
It is mandatory to swipe Big Bazaar Profit Club card at all the transactions.
Free Shopping amount can be availed only after utilizing the accumulated monthly available balance & previously earned cashback/bonus.
If member has received the Free Shopping amount and they renew their membership before utilizing it, then they also need to utilize the monthly available balance availed from renewal before utilizing the Free Shopping amount.
Free Shopping amount can be availed at Big Bazaar, Food Bazaar and fbb – Fashion at Big Bazaar stores only.
Free Shopping amount is non-transferable and amount credited is non-redeemable by cash.
Any duplication of this offer shall be subject to cancellation.
Big Bazaar Profit Club at any time without giving notice change, modify and/or vary the terms and conditions of Big Bazaar Profit Club Free Shopping Week Cash Offer.

Expired
24 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Do you need to load the wallet amount like thousand rupees to get this 500??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No. This benefit is only for the Big Bazaar Profit Club Card Holders. Check this post to understand how profit club cards work. https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

thanks VU

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Even I received this message for my 4 cards blush

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Just 200rs extra to my account pensive
Got the msg at 4:45 in the evng.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Rs200 for PC Card of value Rs5000/-
Rs400 for PC Card of value Rs10000/-
Now a days PC card is not that useful because of long Qs and billing errors they make, it has become a nightmare to shop in BB.

View 4 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Big-bazaar is loading Rs 400 for profit club member (10k) and 200 for 5k profit club card. If it does not loaded into ur card automatically then the big bazaar staff are adding amount at the store manually.
You can use till money before 16th Dec. No min purchase required.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

16th Dec is last date to use it.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes. I corrected it. thank you.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

How to join bigbazzar profit club ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

You need to buy profit club card. if you buy 5000 card then u will get 6000 rs in that card and if you buy 10000 card then u will get 12000.
But U can only for Rs 500/1000 very month upto 12 month..in the case if u miss shopping any month then money will carry forward to the next month.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i already have profit club of 10k , so should i check and see if i get 400 rs or not 🤔

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes, if you did not get then U can go to store directly and they will load Rs 400 in ur card.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

what is Best part that there is no Min purchase rule..so u can buy anything worth 400 for free

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Updated infohttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/542172/original/IMG_20181212_155954.jpg?1544610955

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Need big bazaar code 150 off on 1000

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

ya even more than 150 too would be good

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

B.B 150 codes not working on oil ghee

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Which city/state?