Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Big Bazar Monthly recharge offer- Shop for 4000 rs and get 400 rs (valid between 1-9 dec.)

Big Bazar Monthly recharge offer- Shop for 4000 rs and get 400 rs (valid between 1-9 dec.)

168°
10% OFF 4000.0
Analyst
Stardeals

FAQs:
What is the Monthly Recharge offer?
The offer entitles the customer for CASHBACK of Rs.400 in their Big Bazaar Wallet when they shop for over Rs.4000 at Big Bazaar, fbb, Food Bazaar, ezone & HyperCity stores in a single bill during the 1st to 9th December, 2018.
Do I have to pay my bill using Future Pay’s Big Bazaar Wallet to avail this offer?
No, you can pay by ANY means other than credit note to avail this offer of cash in Big Bazaar Wallet.
How do I register my number for this offer?
Please provide your mobile number to the cashier at the end of the bill. Make sure that the same is printed in your bill in bold. You are now registered.
I have qualified for this offer. How will I receive the credit now?
You will receive Rs.400 CASHBACK in Big Bazaar Wallet on the number printed on bill in 2 Installments. Rs.200 on 11th December 2018 & on 1st January 2019 or Future Pay signup (whichever is later).
Are there any conditions on the CASHBACK in Future Pay Wallet?
Yes. The CASHBACK given are only valid till End of the Month. If unused balance will expire and be deducted from your wallet amount.
How many times can I avail this offer?
This offer can be availed only once per mobile number during the offer period.
What are the complete Terms and Conditions of the Offer?
Offer is only valid from 1st Dec to 9th Dec 2018
Customers shops for Rs.4000 and gets Rs.400 Cashback in two installments as follows-
a) Customer will get 1st Credit on Rs.200 on 11th Dec. It will be valid from 11th Dec to 31st Dec 2018
b) Customer will get 2nd Credit on Rs.200 on 1st Jan. It will be valid from 1st Jan to 31st Jan 2019
Offer valid only once per bill /mobile number
It is not mandatory for a customer to pay by Future Pay to avail the Cashback Offer
Unutilized Monthly Credit balance will expire on 31st December 2018 for 1st instalment and 31st January 2019 for second instalment.
The same will be deducted from the Future Pay’s Big Bazaar Wallet
Cashback in Future Pay’s Big Bazaar Wallet will only be given on the mobile no. provided by Customer at the time of billing
Customer needs to download and register on the Future Pay App with the mobile number given at the time of billing to the cashier by 9th December 2018
Cashback in Future Pay’s Big Bazaar Wallet can only be redeemed at Big Bazaar, Food Bazaar, ezone, Hypercity & fbb Stores
In case the payment is done partially or fully by credit note, the offer will not be applicable
Offer is not applicable on loading your Future Pay Wallet, or on purchase of Gift Vouchers
Customer needs to ensure that the number provided to cashier is printed on the bill
Future Retail Limited(“Company”) reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue or terminate all or any part of the offer at any time without notice
Future Pay T&C’s will apply to the money in the Big Bazaar Wallet
Future Pay App can be downloaded from Play Store & App Store or by giving a missed call on 8010 35 0000
Any dispute should be referred to the Company & the decision of the Company shall be final
All disputes are subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction
The cashback amount is non-transferable, which means you cannot transfer it into another wallet
Unlawful modification or abuse of the offer is prohibited
For more detail customers can contact Call Centre number 1800 210 1818 or email at Care@futurepay…in
In case of any discrepancy with offer or with non-receipt of cashback, bill is mandatory

VISIT BIG BAZAAR

Expired
1 Comment  |  
1 Dimer
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Great offer can combine it with gift cards

replyuser
Click here to reply