Hotness Flipkart Big Billion Days offer 2019: 29th Sept...

Hot Deal Flipkart Big Billion Days offer 2019: 29th September to 4th October

849°
  • 61 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

Vote down Reasons

• Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
    • Repost : 1
    • Better price elsewhere : 1
60 Comments  |  
32 Dimers
Face
Deal Cadet

hahah challan for taking discounts

Cropped 1212623684
Deal Captain
Expand
drsa478 wrote:

In this era I don’t think anyone buys products because these so called celebrities says so. Instead of wasting crores and crores on these useless creatures as far as shopping and business is concerned, it would have been better if flipkart have focused more on incentives and discounts to the customers who actually purchases and takes it’s business forward. But yeah it’s the time of marketing and advertisement. Jo dikhata Hai wahi bikta Hai. As far as I am concerned, I don’t give a damn to which brand is endorsed by which hero and which heroine.

Good that Amazon doesn’t waste money on hiring celebrities.. Instead they hire some not so famous or unknown actors for their promotions..

Asa
Deal Major
Expand
drsa478 wrote:

In this era I don’t think anyone buys products because these so called celebrities says so. Instead of wasting crores and crores on these useless creatures as far as shopping and business is concerned, it would have been better if flipkart have focused more on incentives and discounts to the customers who actually purchases and takes it’s business forward. But yeah it’s the time of marketing and advertisement. Jo dikhata Hai wahi bikta Hai. As far as I am concerned, I don’t give a damn to which brand is endorsed by which hero and which heroine.

FK promotes their BBD super aggressively
I mean there will be posters n banners (if allowed) everywhere. These celebs may not make the customer purchase something but they are the best source for someone to at least open and check the website if there’s any worthy

Same logic applies to those extended sales. While the best deals last only an hour or two from prime early sale or FK+ sale, they continue the sale for like 3/4 days. I mean even those unsold products gets oos for the same price during sale days :/

Bloggif 5caedc5bf1530
Deal Major

Will axis ASAP virtual card work in this?

Bloggif 5caedc5bf1530
Deal Major
DEALSTER wrote:

Will axis ASAP virtual card work in this?

and what about amazon pay icici credit card?

Missing
Deal Cadet
siddhantpriyadarshi wrote:

I m ready for both bbd and gif with my sbi axis and icici

You missed Hdfc&citi .How cards are you holding?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
muralece wrote:

How many cards are you holding?
How it is possible to hold these many credit cards .

Thumbimgcrop 1458900268600
Deal Cadet

I think this BBD gonna be like first BBDminus1

Asa
Deal Major
KhoonChoosLe wrote:

I think this BBD gonna be like first BBDminus1

Why thumbs down then?

Asa
Deal Major
Expand
muralece wrote:

How many cards are you holding?
How it is possible to hold these many credit cards .

He mentioned only 3 cards ?
Many here hold like 5+ even 10+ stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
getready wrote:

He mentioned only 3 cards ?
Many here hold like 5+ even 10+ stuck_out_tongue

Yes u r right, i have 11

Deal Cadet
Expand
getready wrote:

Lol
That was the biggest official loot for me till date stuck_out_tongue
Got 4 phones at 1 rupee each that time plus many others laughing

For u only.. not for all … So it was a flop…

Bloggif 5caedc5bf1530
Deal Major
Expand
DEALSTER wrote:

and what about amazon pay icici credit card?

Any idea about this guys? Flipkart cc seems clueless. It looks like easiest and the cheapest icici credit card to acquire

Asa
Deal Major
Expand
KhoonChoosLe wrote:

For u only.. not for all … So it was a flop…

You can find many here with similar experience stuck_out_tongue
May be its just you

BBD1 was the only great sale I remember when prior to scripters existence sunglasses
It was all about pattern n timing that time. I looted with a 512kbps BSNL broadband connection

Deal Cadet
Expand
getready wrote:

May be its just you

BBD1 was the only great sale I remember when prior to scripters existence sunglasses
It was all about pattern n timing that time. I looted with a 512kbps BSNL broadband connection

Den u need more good wishes den FK…

If u need more Axis or ICICI cards den use mine…

Asa
Deal Major
Expand
KhoonChoosLe wrote:

Den u need more good luck wishes den FK…

If u need more Axis or ICICI cards den use mine…

That was then, now its different stuck_out_tongue
FK uses high end tech to  track PEs n fix them within like 5min

Thanks for the offer but i have access to multiple ICICI, AXIS, HDFC and SBI cards. Need good deals on my wishlist, that’s what I can wish for..not looking for PEs on items that I don’t need

Missing
Deal Cadet

My college have exams from 28th.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
jambui wrote:

Don’t worry sale would happen 3-4 times. Axis next Hdfc next sbi next citi and maybe icici too this time.

Mention

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
muralece wrote:

Actually i have axis hdfc citi icici sbi amex (me and my dad ownership wink)

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
getready wrote:

May be its just you

what u looted

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
getready wrote:

Lol
That was the biggest official loot for me till date stuck_out_tongue
Got 4 phones at 1 rupee each that time plus many others laughing

flushed 4 phones pensive
Asa
Deal Major
Expand
desiman wrote:
flushed 4 phones pensive

Not Flagship Phones stuck_out_tongue
[ Lumia 520 & Nokia X ] x2
Did not get Samsung tablet and canon camera
Hardly getting anything these days especially if its flash sale pensive

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
getready wrote:

Not Flagship Phones stuck_out_tongue
[ Lumia 520 & Nokia X ] x2
Did not get Samsung tablet and canon camera
Hardly getting anything these days especially if its flash sale pensive

those were the good days sunglasses

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Nomad wrote:

Good that Amazon doesn’t waste money on hiring celebrities.. Instead they hire some not so famous or unknown actors for their promotions..

True. It’s the message which is important and not the messenger.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
getready wrote:

FK promotes their BBD super aggressively
I mean there will be posters n banners (if allowed) everywhere. These celebs may not make the customer purchase something but they are the best source for someone to at least open and check the website if there’s any worthy

Same logic applies to those extended sales. While the best deals last only an hour or two from prime early sale or FK+ sale, they continue the sale for like 3/4 days. I mean even those unsold products gets oos for the same price during sale days :/

Yes the intelligent and aware customer won’t purchase just because these actors, cricketers are saying so, but in our country there are crore of people who follow these creatures like God and imitate them in whatever way possible and believe them &do whatever they say.

Take this recent incident of Alia Bhatt. She came on comedy nights for promotion of some movie and didn’t allowed his male actor to have chocolate because it contains ‘sugar’ which is harmful as per her. And she is the brand ambassador of fruity and tells everyone to have it on TV everyday which have 65 grams sugar in 500 ml bottle.

Images
Deal Subedar

http://www.flipka...om

29 Sep 2019(00:00 hours) to 4 Oct 2019(23:50 hours).

Source: received mail from flipkart after a order purchase.

https://cdn1.desidime.com/Placeholders/post-images-loader.gif Dear customer, With reference to your order number xxxxxxxxxxxx you are eligible for “Buy now and get 10% off on your Flight ticket” . Please follow below mentioned steps to redeem this offer.

1.  What is the offer and duration of offer?

Offer- “Buy now and get 10% off on your Flight tickets during The Big Billion Days”
Offer is valid from 14th Sep 2019 (00:00 hours) to 26th Sep  2019 (23:59 hours).
Redemption window – BBD i.e. 29 Sep 2019(00:00 hours) to 4 Oct 2019(23:50 hours).

2. What is the offer about?

Shop anything on Flipkart during the 14 Sep 2019 to 26 Sep 2019 and get 10% Off on Flight bookings during BBD ie. 29 Sep 2019(00:00 hours) to 4 Oct 2019(23:50 hours).

3. What are the conditions to avail the offer?

To qualify for the offer user has to purchase at least one eligible product on Flipkart during  14th Sep 2019 (00:00 hours) to 26th Sep  2019 (23:59 hours). Check available offers on product page to see if it is eligible for the offer. There is no minimum purchase value required.

Redemption of the offer will be valid from 29 Sep 2019(00:00 hours) to 4 Oct 2019(23:50 hours)

Missing