Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Bigbasket 25% off with ICICI upto Rs 400 (existing user also)

Bigbasket 25% off with ICICI upto Rs 400 (existing user also)

2005°
Deal Cadet
Jadhav_007

http://www.bigbasket.com/icici/?nc=b-home-page-...

T&C:
Use Code: BBICICI25T.
Maximum Discount 25%.
Minimum Transaction Amount Rs.1500.
Maximum Discount Rs.400.
Offer valid on one transaction per customer.
Offer valid only on 19/07/2016 .
Offer valid from 12:00 AM to 23:59 PM.
Offer valid on ICICI Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Pockets and Net Banking.
Offer valid only on Tuesdays.
Offer not valid on ghee, oil and baby food.

Expired
168 Comments  |  
82 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@dipandroid2506 wrote:

Finally Ordered via BBICICI25T code in 8th attempt https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

One and half hours still left so sharing some common problems which I faced to help those who are planning to order in remaining time :

1. Presently not applicable to Ghee, Oils orders.

2. Working on WEBSITE. When You see Citrus payment gateway enter ICICI card no. and you will automatically get 25% discount.

3. On Citrus payment gateway don’t forget to enter your name after CVV (Bottom line) and without that it’ll not process (I faced this problem thrice as I was trying to pay after CVV).

4. You can cancel order on IOS as well as Android app if discount not added or any other problem in payment.

5. Earlier partial payment was allowed but I think it’s fixed now. Not sure about current status.

I hope above may help.

P.S : Read 3rd point carefully.

karma to you bro for helping out

@thunderguy @kumarajay karma to you too

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just use Debit card option on payment page and add your Pocket card details. Discount will automatically be applied. Make the balance payment provided your pocket card is having enough balance.

Link Copied
@dipandroid2506 wrote:

Finally Ordered via BBICICI25T code in 8th attempt https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

One and half hours still left so sharing some common problems which I faced to help those who are planning to order in remaining time :

2. Working on WEBSITE. When You see Citrus payment gateway enter ICICI card no. and you will automatically get 25% discount.

3. On Citrus payment gateway don’t forget to enter your name after CVV (Bottom line) and without that it’ll not process (I faced this problem thrice as I was trying to pay after CVV).

4. You can cancel order on IOS as well as Android app if discount not added or any other problem in payment.

5. Earlier partial payment was allowed but I think it’s fixed now. Not sure about current status.

I hope above may help.

Which version of Android APP allows cancellation of order? I have v2.3.9 and I don’t see a cancellation option.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@1cooldesidd wrote:

@dipandroid2506 wrote:

I hope above may help.

Which version of Android APP allows cancellation of order? I have v2.3.9 and I don’t see a cancellation option.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

OFFER

25% discount on transactions through ICICI Bank Cards and ICICI Bank Net Banking
Minimum Transaction Value Rs.1500
Maximum Discount Rs.400
Offer not valid on ghee, oil and baby food
Offer Valid only on ICICI Bank Debit / Credit Cards/ Pockets by ICICI Bank and ICICI Bank Net Banking
Offer Valid from July18, 2016 to October 31, 2016
The availability of the offer is based on the following criteria:
To avail benefits under the Offer the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/Cardholder shall be required to make a transaction/purchase on the Website using ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) during the Offer Period July18, 2016 to October 31, 2016 only on Tuesdays.
The Offer is valid only for select set of ICICI Bank Net Banking User(s)/Cardholder(s) selected at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank and who have received communication about the Offer from ICICI Bank, during the Offer Period.
Participation in the Offer by the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s/Cardholder/s is on a voluntary basis.
The ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s/Cardholder/s may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the stock lasts, whichever is earlier.
This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s/Cardholder/s by the Alliance Partner.
The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@1cooldesidd wrote:

@dipandroid2506 wrote:

I hope above may help.

Mine is 2.4.1 Android app. Select order and then clip on top right. You will see cancel option.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

vu finally ordered

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

just tried & canceled orders four times, not able to get 400/ discount @payment screen even successfully applied coupon  BBICICI25T.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@rlcsekhar wrote:

just tried & canceled orders four times, not able to get 400/ discount @payment screen even successfully applied coupon  BBICICI25T.

You must have tried paying through wallet.
That’s a bug in their system. If you have enough money in wallet, the discount gets applied on applying the code and also the BB wallet option gets selected automatically. So user is led to think that he or she can pay through wallet and get the discount too. Sadly this is not the case. The order gets placed but full amount gets debited from BB wallet.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@ontherocks wrote:

@rlcsekhar wrote:

That’s a bug in their system. If you have enough money in wallet, the discount gets applied on applying the code and also the BB wallet option gets selected automatically. So user is led to think that he or she can pay through wallet and get the discount too. Sadly this is not the case. The order gets placed but full amount gets debited from BB wallet.

i have unchecked my wallet balance , even that didnt help. i think all icici debit cards dont have this discount offer.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@sukant1989 wrote:

anyone using multiple ids in bb?
r they blocking multiple ids?

I have multiple id’s but bigbasket didn’t block me till now

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@rlcsekhar wrote:

@ontherocks wrote:

@rlcsekhar wrote:

i have unchecked my wallet balance , even that didnt help. i think all icici debit cards dont have this discount offer.

I unchecked BB wallet option, selected credit card payment option, in the Citrus payment page it would still show the full amount, then selected the Debit card tab, entered the debit card number, as you click to enter the validity date, the amount automatically changes giving Rs.400 discount.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is this offer valid only for Tuesday or any day?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It worked for me. I did a shopping of ₹1500+ including oil with some amount from BB wallet. Catch is amount transacted through ICICI Debit/Credit card should be at least ₹1500.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

here it’s showing that code is invalid http://i.imgur.com/Fgw2A...ng

Critic Critic
Link Copied
@jackpison wrote:

It’s invalid now. Was valid till 19th.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@enapster wrote:

@jackpison wrote:

will check on next tuesday then

Critic Critic
Link Copied
@jackpison wrote:

@enapster wrote:

@jackpison wrote:

will check on next tuesday then

It’s not a Tuesday offer. It was a new code that has now expired. keep watching this forum for the next offer.

Link Copied

I’m not sure if someone has updated for payu biz gateway.
try entering icici card details, proceed with payment, before OTP its showing 400 discount.
(have not added oil/ghee etc, cart value more than 1500 b4 discount.
thanks for the deal.

replyuser
Click here to reply