Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Bigbasket Coupons

Rs.250 off on Rs.1000 (Valid for SBI Users)

1849°
25% OFF 1000.0
Deal Newbie
pgindore

BIGBASKET 25%off on 1000rs by doing sbi card payments
Add code – BBSBI250
At the time of checkout
http://www.bigbaske...m/

Expired

Deal Wiki

122 Comments  |  
61 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Anyone know about big basket code which is eligible for oil and ghee

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@pgindore wrote:

@svn7str50 wrote:

Discount applied but on payment page its shows full amount ..and if i try to cancel at payment page its confirm order on cash on delivery mode.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

on payment gateway it shows full amount but at last final page the amount was only750rs

Can’t take risk
As it showed full amount on page where I need to enter OTP i.e Payment Gateway
Even more got an error that your card isn’t eligible, so definitely it wasn’t worth taking risk.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@darpan.pursnani87 wrote:

@pgindore wrote:

@svn7str50 wrote:

Discount applied but on payment page its shows full amount ..and if i try to cancel at payment page its confirm order on cash on delivery mode.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

on payment gateway it shows full amount but at last final page the amount was only750rs

Can’t take risk
As it showed full amount on page where I need to enter OTP i.e Payment Gateway
Even more got an error that your card isn’t eligible, so definitely it wasn’t worth taking risk.
the ordered it is out of risk
valid on sbi cc

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Worked for me (Old user):
Balance in wallet – 650
Order Value – 1000
Applied coupon – BBSBI250 – shows balance payable 350 with information >> discount will be updated on payment page
Select Pay by Creditcard, redirected to citruspay, shows amount payable 350
Entered SBI CC no starting 4377, amount payable updated to 100
Redirected to OTP page, payment completed, order placed.
VUnS

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@enapster wrote:

Balance in wallet – 650
Order Value – 1000
Applied coupon – BBSBI250 – shows balance payable 350 with information >> discount will be updated on payment page
VUnS

Mostly it seems like only SBI CC gives discount, and may b few DC as well

Critic Critic
Link Copied
@darpan.pursnani87 wrote:

@enapster wrote:

Balance in wallet – 650
Order Value – 1000
VUnS

Mostly it seems like only SBI CC gives discount, and may b few DC as well

The same card did not work before with the same coupon even for new user. Though it’s an old coupon code, this is a new deal.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It is only valid for sbi cc

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
@enapster wrote:

Balance in wallet – 650
Order Value – 1000
VUnS

Tried your formula:
Order Value 1002
Balance in wallet 623
Applied coupon – BBSBI250 – shows balance payable 379
Order confirmed
Selected Pay by Creditcard, redirected to payu instead of citruspay, shows amount payable 379
Entered SBI CC no , showed invalid payment option chosen. – could not proceed further
Retried payment again showed invalid payment option chosen
Had to return to bigbasket tried again for paying balance 379 by SBI CC, no discount on 3d secure page.

So your part-wallet may work with citrus gateway but not with payu.

Cancelled the order by calling bigbasket.

Retried the same order without using wallet credits, redirected to payu gateway on selecting credit card option.
Discount of Rs. 250 appeared on pop up window which redirected to 3d secure page which showed the reduced payment amount 1000-250=750

So to get assured cashback, do not use wallet and use SBI CC only for full payment.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

No it works with payu

Critic Critic
Link Copied
@nqureshi wrote:

@enapster wrote:

Balance in wallet – 650
Order Value – 1000
VUnS

Tried your formula:
Order Value 1002
Balance in wallet 623
Order confirmed
Selected Pay by Creditcard, redirected to payu instead of citruspay, shows amount payable 379
Entered SBI CC no , showed invalid payment option chosen. – could not proceed further
Had to return to bigbasket tried again for paying balance 379 by SBI CC, no discount on 3d secure page.

Retried the same order without using wallet credits, redirected to payu gateway on selecting credit card option.
Discount of Rs. 250 appeared on pop up window which redirected to 3d secure page which showed the reduced payment amount 1000-250=750

So to get assured cashback, do not use wallet and use SBI CC only for full payment.

Is it that they have two payment gateway links and any one is picked? I have placed only one order. Will be placing a few more – will update what happens then! I saw an option to cancel order in the Android app – there is no need to call them. I have not tried it yet, assuming it works.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
@enapster wrote:

@nqureshi wrote:

@enapster wrote:

Balance in wallet – 650
Order Value – 1000
VUnS

Tried your formula:
Order Value 1002
Balance in wallet 623
Order confirmed

Is it that they have two payment gateway links and any one is picked? I have placed only one order. Will be placing a few more – will update what happens then! I saw an option to cancel order in the Android app – there is no need to call them. I have not tried it yet, assuming it works.

Most sites have more than one payment gateways like bigbasket. You do not have any option of choosing the payment gateway, it is chosen automatically. I tried three times and got payu gateway only, where part wallet payment did not work. So do not try with Payu. Order cancel option is not available on website, so I had to call them. I use bigbasket website for placing order by going thru cashkaro.com which gives an additional 3.5% cashback for bigbasket purchases made by proceeding thru their link. You can pm me for cashkaro referral.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
@pgindore wrote:

No it works with payu

I meant the offer seems to work with Payu gateway only if full payment is made by SBI card without using wallet credits.
Have you done part payment with BB wallet and balance by SBI CC and availed the offer successfully with Payu payment gateway.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Does it work with SBI virtual card?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@nqureshi wrote:

@pgindore wrote:

No it works with payu

I meant the offer seems to work with Payu gateway only if full payment is made by SBI card without using wallet credits.
Have you done part payment with BB wallet and balance by SBI CC and availed the offer successfully with Payu payment gateway.

no I paid fully by sbi cc

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@rrjn wrote:

Does it work with SBI virtual card?

sorry only for sbi cc

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@walrus wrote:

dont waste time

discount will not be applied

there is no option to cancel order online
you have call and email and then contact them on facebook

not ordering

NOW U can cancle order online in BB app just update ur app and go to my order click on top right corner u will see cancle order option there

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Worked flawlessly on first try. Price will reduce when you enter sbi cc details. Thanks OP

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@logicfox wrote:

Hi Friends…I have not yet tried today’s Bigbasket discount coupon from.SBI. Please confirm if this coupon works that is the end payment should be charged for the discounted amount only.

Yesterday was so annoying using the ICICI coupon. It does get applied and shows the final amount after max discount of 400/_. But when the credit card/debit card/net banking option is selected it asked to key in the credit card details asking to the entire amount without any discount displayed earlier.

What is more annoying is that the damn ordered gets placed even without availing the offer and making the payment. I ordered thrice and had to cancel thrice. I had written strongly in the reason box as pathetic and awful app and site. I’m aware that many of our friends here went through the same sick procedure.It’s better not to provide any discounts and offers if they cannot honour it smoothly and conveniently.

bro we can cancel the order by using ASK US in FAQ/ASK US by live chatting with customer executive, just take snap pic of ordered details and send in live chat session and request for cancellation that’s it, no need of calls and emails https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@mohd1.ahmeds123753 wrote:

@logicfox wrote:

Hi Friends…I have not yet tried today’s Bigbasket discount coupon from.SBI. Please confirm if this coupon works that is the end payment should be charged for the discounted amount only.

Yesterday was so annoying using the ICICI coupon. It does get applied and shows the final amount after max discount of 400/_. But when the credit card/debit card/net banking option is selected it asked to key in the credit card details asking to the entire amount without any discount displayed earlier.

What is more annoying is that the damn ordered gets placed even without availing the offer and making the payment. I ordered thrice and had to cancel thrice. I had written strongly in the reason box as pathetic and awful app and site. I’m aware that many of our friends here went through the same sick procedure.It’s better not to provide any discounts and offers if they cannot honour it smoothly and conveniently.

bro we can cancel the order by using ASK US in FAQ/ASK US by live chatting with customer executive, just take snap pic of ordered details and send in live chat session and request for cancellation that’s it, no need of calls and emails https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

sorry bro bymistake quoted to you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
@goldy17venky wrote:

Worked flawlessly on first try. Price will reduce when you enter sbi cc details. Thanks OP

your welcome

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

VU.. thanks for sharing offer.. working with SBI CC

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can we get multiple times through one sbi cc?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
@lalitgp wrote:

Can we get multiple times through one sbi cc?

Working once per account excluding oils. You can use same SBI card with different accounts.

BBAXIS20 is still working for all users once 20% on 1000+ with axis bank cards only. No wallet balance payment but working on oils

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Any code without any card working on oil and ghee

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

it’s not working… code gets applied but while payment, it says u r not eligible for offer after entering sbi debit card details

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It’s not working for old user, master card sbi credit card, Starting with 524 series. Can anyone confirm if it is working?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@dhaval0910 wrote:

It’s not working for old user, master card sbi credit card, Starting with 524 series. Can anyone confirm if it is working?

On payment page, says not eligible or valid for the offer. Used on app, did not enter any oil, ghee items, applied ij bb with wallet, but not working when redirected to payment screen

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Works seamlessly using website and citruspay gateway. Easiest way to cancel order is using the App.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Only SBI card or any bank card under State Bank group?

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

How many times one can place the ordee

replyuser
Click here to reply