Hotness Bigbasket - Flat 100 cashback on orders above 1...

Hot Deal Bigbasket - Flat 100 cashback on orders above 1000 using paytm for Star Users

656°
10% OFF 1000.0
Download
Shopping Friend

https://paytmmall.com/shop/p/wallet-deals-DEAWA...
Code- STARMAR

1. In this deal, you will Flat Rs.100 Cashback when you pay using Paytm.
2. Valid at Bigbasket Website/App.
3. Offer is valid till 31st March 2019.
4. Maximum cash back per transaction is up to Rs.100.
5. Minimum transaction amount required to avail the cashback is Rs.1000.
6. Offer valid once per user during the offer period.
7. Apply the promo code at the time of checkout.
8. Cashback will be canceled in case of full refund or cancellation of the order.
9. In partial refund cases, cashback will be rolled back in the same proportionate amount.
10. Paytm solely reserves the right to change the offer terms at any time without any prior notice to the customer.
11. In case of any dispute, a customer needs to get in touch with the Merchant/Brand.
12. Cashback will not be processed for NON-KYC users. Get your KYC done to receive the cashback. Visit http://m.p-y.tm/...yc to do your KYC in a single click. Please ignore if already done.

Note- Couldnt Verify the deal as i am not a BB star member, anyone who is a member, kindly verify

29 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Bjsg
Deal Captain

Nice, HA

A2z1
Community Angel

TimesPrime users can get 100 instant discount on order of 1000 and can pay by payzapp to get 20% cashback 150

Missing
Deal Cadet
A2Zdeals wrote:

TimesPrime users can get 100 instant discount on order of 1000 and can pay by payzapp to get 20% cashback 150

Code showing invalid on applying TIMESPRIME

Download
Shopping Friend
Expand
abhisek4881 wrote:

Code showing invalid on applying TIMESPRIME

Mobile number needs to be same in timesprime account and bigbasket account (even the address)
Also you need to have a valid subscription (in timesprime)

Missing
Deal Newbie

Bigbasket bbstar membership seems isn’t that useful anymore except for priority delivery slots… Cashback and deals not worth… Earlier deal of 100 back every month for 6month = 600 cashback was good. Now just 300… Not renewing anymore. Though bb services without bbstar are also very good and will continue to use at times especially when combined with times prime and hdfc payzapp….!

20180206 100950
Deal Cadet

Yesterday I availed this offer working.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Not valid

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
androgame wrote:

Mobile number needs to be same in timesprime account and bigbasket account (even the address)
Also you need to have a valid subscription (in timesprime)

Yes tried with same number still showing invalid code, last month worked but this month not working

Download
Shopping Friend
Expand
abhisek4881 wrote:

Yes tried with same number still showing invalid code, last month worked but this month not working

Your timesprime subscription is active, right ?
Contact timesprime if yes

Download
Shopping Friend
agarwalvinod833926 wrote:

Not valid

You are a BBSTAR member ?

Missing
Deal Cadet

Timesprime once used is valid after 30 days. It doesnt go month wise. Hope you all get it

Bcd
Entertainer
A2Zdeals wrote:

even with alone Payzapp we will get more discount

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major

Payzapp deal is Much better for Star Members

Missing
Deal Cadet

Where to use payzapp prepaid card? Its not using the payzapp existing balance on bigbasket. @androgame

Missing
Deal Newbie

my cart value increases automatically as soon as i move to payment page….does anyone knows why?

Spongebob cool avatar picture 50938
Deal Newbie
ItsBetter wrote:

Where to use payzapp prepaid card? Its not using the payzapp existing balance on bigbasket. @androgame

add money into paytm wallet which can be easily used

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
jollz.04 wrote:

Tried few Months back but add money transaction on paytm was not allowed using prepaid cards.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
jollz.04 wrote:

Its not allowing to add money using prepaid card in paytm

Missing
Deal Cadet
kaushalsweet35 wrote:

my cart value increases automatically as soon as i move to payment page….does anyone knows why?

Same happen with me few minutes back in bigbasket, cart value increased to more than 2k. Only solution to remove and re add any product from your cart. It seems to be a bug by bb

Spongebob cool avatar picture 50938
Deal Newbie
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

Tried few Months back but add money transaction on paytm was not allowed using prepaid cards.

I wasn’t aware of that. The best thing would be to utilize it by paying some bills using billpay

Sweeetplp
Blogger

Not working for star member

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
navigator87 wrote:

Bigbasket bbstar membership seems isn’t that useful anymore except for priority delivery slots… Cashback and deals not worth… Earlier deal of 100 back every month for 6month = 600 cashback was good. Now just 300… Not renewing anymore. Though bb services without bbstar are also very good and will continue to use at times especially when combined with times prime and hdfc payzapp….!

Bbstar has extra cashback vouchers plus better discounts eg Surf Excel Top load normal price Rs. 329. Bbstar 271.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
androgame wrote:

Your timesprime subscription is active, right ?
Contact timesprime if yes

You can use it after expiry of 30 days since last application of the coupon.

A2z1
Community Angel
Expand
disclaimer wrote:

Bbstar has extra cashback vouchers plus better discounts eg Surf Excel Top load normal price Rs. 329. Bbstar 271.

How to identify where BBStar have better prices?

Edit : Got it. Saw it under available promos

A2z1
Community Angel
Expand
disclaimer wrote:

There is some bug in bigbasket
At Cart it shows 271 but on payment page it showed 329
Spoke to BB CC team & they asked to make payment
They will refund as BB Credits later

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Didn’t face any such problem when I ordered last week.
Amazon price 291

Missing
Deal Newbie

Its saying Not a valid voucher

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

BB CC team is becoming less supportive day by day & proceeding towards worst ..
I contacted them regarding refund.. They kept asking to put chat on hold while getting details, it took about 10 min.. then asked to put on hold for some more time saying its taking time to get details..
after that i kept phone in chat screen and got busy with some work (along with checking phone after each 5-6 min)
After about 2hrs., they send a msg “kindly tell which product are you referring too” (it took them 2hrs to ask this, even after I had made everything clear), and within 5min they disconnected chat saying we haven’t heard anything from you.

A2z1
Community Angel
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

BB CC team is becoming less supportive day by day & proceeding towards worst ..
I contacted them regarding refund.. They kept asking to put chat on hold while getting details, it took about 10 min.. then asked to put on hold for some more time saying its taking time to get details..
after that i kept phone in chat screen and got busy with some work (along with checking phone after each 5-6 min)
After about 2hrs., they send a msg “kindly tell which product are you referring too” (it took them 2hrs to ask this, even after I had made everything clear), and within 5min they disconnected chat saying we haven’t heard anything from you.

Luckily for me they acknowledged complaint and when after delivery I called they knew as there was note made in account. Within few hours they credited that differential.

Missing