Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Bigbasket - Flat 100 cashback on orders above 1000 using paytm for Star Users

Bigbasket - Flat 100 cashback on orders above 1000 using paytm for Star Users

812°
10% OFF 1000.0
Pro Community Angel
androgame

https://paytmmall.com/shop/p/wallet-deals-DEAWA...
Code- STARMAR

1. In this deal, you will Flat Rs.100 Cashback when you pay using Paytm.
2. Valid at Bigbasket Website/App.
3. Offer is valid till 31st March 2019.
4. Maximum cash back per transaction is up to Rs.100.
5. Minimum transaction amount required to avail the cashback is Rs.1000.
6. Offer valid once per user during the offer period.
7. Apply the promo code at the time of checkout.
8. Cashback will be canceled in case of full refund or cancellation of the order.
9. In partial refund cases, cashback will be rolled back in the same proportionate amount.
10. Paytm solely reserves the right to change the offer terms at any time without any prior notice to the customer.
11. In case of any dispute, a customer needs to get in touch with the Merchant/Brand.
12. Cashback will not be processed for NON-KYC users. Get your KYC done to receive the cashback. Visit http://m.p-y.tm/...yc to do your KYC in a single click. Please ignore if already done.

Note- Couldnt Verify the deal as i am not a BB star member, anyone who is a member, kindly verify

Expired
29 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Nice, HA

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

TimesPrime users can get 100 instant discount on order of 1000 and can pay by payzapp to get 20% cashback 150

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Code showing invalid on applying TIMESPRIME

View 5 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bigbasket bbstar membership seems isn’t that useful anymore except for priority delivery slots… Cashback and deals not worth… Earlier deal of 100 back every month for 6month = 600 cashback was good. Now just 300… Not renewing anymore. Though bb services without bbstar are also very good and will continue to use at times especially when combined with times prime and hdfc payzapp….!

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Bbstar has extra cashback vouchers plus better discounts eg Surf Excel Top load normal price Rs. 329. Bbstar 271.

View 5 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yesterday I availed this offer working.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not valid

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

You are a BBSTAR member ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Timesprime once used is valid after 30 days. It doesnt go month wise. Hope you all get it

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Payzapp deal is Much better for Star Members

Link Copied

Where to use payzapp prepaid card? Its not using the payzapp existing balance on bigbasket. @androgame

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

add money into paytm wallet which can be easily used

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

my cart value increases automatically as soon as i move to payment page….does anyone knows why?

Link Copied

Same happen with me few minutes back in bigbasket, cart value increased to more than 2k. Only solution to remove and re add any product from your cart. It seems to be a bug by bb

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Not working for star member

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Its saying Not a valid voucher

replyuser
Click here to reply