Hotness BigBasket:- Get 15% Cashback upto 225₹ on Order...

Hot Deal BigBasket:- Get 15% Cashback upto 225₹ on Order Above 1000₹ using HDFC Payzapp (6th - 10th Oct)

459°
1274
20% OFF 1599.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
70
101
1

http://www.bigbask...om

Bigbasket Payzapp 15% Cash back [6th – 10th Oct]:- Promocode :- “GROC

  • 15% cashback on bigbasket
  • Min transaction value Rs 1000
  • Max cashback of Rs. 225 per customer during the offer period
  • Use promo code: GROC on PayZapp page
  • Cashback shall be credited as Payzapp cash within 7 days from date of transaction
  • Customer should be KYC compliant customer as per Payzapp, at the time of the transaction to avail Cashback
  • Offer is valid when the payment is made with linked card with Payzapp
  • Customer needs to have an active Payzapp for successful receipt of cashback
  • Offer valid between 6th to 10th october, 2019
  • Offer is valid only on bigbasket app
  • Follow regular payments > Checkout page -> Choose PayZapp—> Enter Secure pin—>Use Promocode & Choose card and pay with PayZapp


Additional Offer:-

  • Rs.100 cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs.1599. Use code BSAVEOCTA


For Best Savings:-

Make Cart of Rs. 1599

Apply Promocode:- BSAVEOCTA in Bigbasket

Pay via Payzapp

Apply Promocode:- GROC on Payzapp payment page.


Total Cashback:- 100(BB Wallet) + 225 (Payzapp)

I.e. 20% Cashback on 1599.


  • Expiring In 24 days
30 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
102
20
0

I normally use amazon for groceries and I have never used Bigbasket. Could you please tell me whether it is worth to take BBstar membership?

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
101
1

BBstar Membership:- Pay 299 Get 300 CashBack**
**NEED TO PLACE MINIMUM 3 Orders, 1 Order/month in next 6month to Get 300 Cashback

Benefit(as of this Month):-
- Free shipping above Rs. 600 (Normal customer :- Free shipping above Rs.1200) :- Good for customer placing regular small amount orders than 1 big order.
- Priority Delivery slots:- Not Beneficial (BBstar Members get delivery 1 slot i.e. 2hr earlier than Normal Customer)
- Exclusive BBStar Offers:- No such Offers for this month

Net Conclusion:- RIGHT NOW its NOT WORTH to buy BBstar Membership provided one make Cart Value above 1299 every time ordered on bigbasket

Better to Buy BBstar Membership when BBstar Exclusive Offers comes.

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
101
1

If u New to Bigbasket:- Signup using Refer Code:- U Get Extra 100 Cashback on your 1st Order. (PM if u need Refer Code)

Bigbasket is Good option as you get 15-20% discounts on all products listed in Bigbasket [Dairy Items (also Fruits and Vegetables though costly than local markets) included which r not available on Amazon Pantry (Available under PrimeNow, but No Good Offers on prime now)]

Better is always compare Bigbasket and Amazon, choose one offering more discount/cashback.

Facebook status love quotes
Deal Cadet
132
306
19
quest4adeal wrote:

I normally use amazon for groceries and I have never used Bigbasket. Could you please tell me whether it is worth to take BBstar membership?

BBStar gives 100 additional cb for first order of month for 3 months so full cb on 3 orders plus minimum free shipping order is only 600, apart from that some pseudo benefits like priority slots etc.

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0

On PayZapp app it is showing as 10% cashback on applying promocode GROCERY. Pls verify the deal and let us know

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
230
460
6
sj26374501 wrote:

On PayZapp app it is showing as 10% cashback on applying promocode GROCERY. Pls verify the deal and let us know

Om bb its showing 15% min 1k

Promocode ia different

GROC
GROCERY

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
101
1

For 10% CB:- Promocode :- GROCERY
For 15% CB:- Promocode :- GROC

Both Promocode r valid as confirmed with Payzapp Support.

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0
Expand
amitsp wrote:

Om bb its showing 15% min 1k

Promocode ia different

GROC
GROCERY

Yea I know that. But the same is nowhere mentioned on PayZapp. Thats y I am asking whether it’s a valid deal or not

Cropped898413449297503690
Deal Cadet
83
138
2

They didnt gave Hdfc offer yet? 15% instant diacount will be better with hdfc.. payzap cb is scam sometime

Cropped1114887228
Deal Cadet
119
135
3

I thik PayZapp salls went down thaz t reason they again started these offers.

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
266
1
quest4adeal wrote:

I normally use amazon for groceries and I have never used Bigbasket. Could you please tell me whether it is worth to take BBstar membership?

It was nice, not anymore. Though Bigbasket has wide range of gourmet n exotic grocery stuff.
So only opt if you can’t anything on amazon regularly. Though i doubt it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
266
1
Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas wrote:

They didnt gave Hdfc offer yet? 15% instant diacount will be better with hdfc.. payzap cb is scam sometime

Both offers are ON.

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
134
4
KMkool wrote:

If u New to Bigbasket:- Signup using Refer Code:- U Get Extra 100 Cashback on your 1st Order. (PM if u need Refer Code)

Bigbasket is Good option as you get 15-20% discounts on all products listed in Bigbasket [Dairy Items (also Fruits and Vegetables though costly than local markets) included which r not available on Amazon Pantry (Available under PrimeNow, but No Good Offers on prime now)]

Better is always compare Bigbasket and Amazon, choose one offering more discount/cashback.

Bigbasket stopped refer and earn before few months.

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
230
460
6
Expand
sj26374501 wrote:

Yea I know that. But the same is nowhere mentioned on PayZapp. Thats y I am asking whether it’s a valid deal or not

Yea what to do den…if we use hdfc..then its just 15%  n 16.6 for star

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
101
1

For 100% Confirmation You can contact Payzapp Support via call/mail. They told me Offer is active and will be updated in Payzapp soon.

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
101
1

Yup Noticed that one can’t see referral code. But if have your Referral Code Saved, and someone signup (option still available for Referral Code Entry) using it, Referral Benefits r credited to both.

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
101
1

The Offer is updated and is visible in Payzapp also.

Missing
Deal Cadet
99
252
4

Can this be combined with Diners 10x promotion for SmartBuy ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
101
1
indiansoul wrote:

Can this be combined with Diners 10x promotion for SmartBuy ?

No this can’t be combined with Smartbuy.

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
100
0
indiansoul wrote:

Can this be combined with Diners 10x promotion for SmartBuy ?

I think that ended for payzapp, not sure though.

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
266
1
indiansoul wrote:

Can this be combined with Diners 10x promotion for SmartBuy ?

Bigbasket is not a diners 10x partner anymore. Never came in smartbuy ever.

Missing
Deal Cadet
99
252
4
Expand
garg wrote:

I think that ended for payzapp, not sure though.

@jambui

Ohh..okay ..


I thought since Bigbasket is showing under SmartBuy, 10x for bigbasket would be applicable. 

Missing
Deal Cadet
147
292
4

25% or I ain’t shopping

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
266
1
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

@jambui

Ohh..okay ..


I thought since Bigbasket is showing under SmartBuy, 10x for bigbasket would be applicable. 

where you saw bigbasket under smartbuy?

Missing
Deal Cadet
99
252
4
Expand
jambui wrote:

where you saw bigbasket under smartbuy?

Within Groceries and Dining section under SmartBuy

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589544/original/Screenshot_20191007-231924_01.png?1570470608

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
101
1

Last Day, Offer Expires Today.

Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
547
5614
252

BSAVEOCTA not working… when contacted cc they said it is location specific.. rage

Missing