Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from BigBasket or the deals across all stores in Grocery

Rs.150 Off on transactions above Rs.800 using IndusInd Debit and Credit card (App Only)

30°
650
19% OFF 800.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from BigBasket or the deals across all stores in Grocery
Hitman sniper
Deal Cadet
5
202
824
9
BigBasket Coupons
Deal Expired

Bigbasket : Rs.150 Off on transactions above Rs.800 using IndusInd Debit and Credit card (App Only)
http://www.bigbaske...m/
Code : BBIND150
Validity : 30 Sept 2016
T&C :
Rs.150 Off on transactions above Rs.800
Minimum Transaction amount Rs.800
Maximum Discount Rs.150 valid per user
The discount can be availed for only twice per card
Offer valid only on IndusInd Debit and Credit card holders for the purchase on Bigbasket App Only
The offers are brought to you by IndusInd Bank Limited (“IndusInd Bank”) and any participation in the offer is voluntary.
Cardholders are required to use their IndusInd Bank Credit/Debit Card or valid NB account to pay for the services/product under the offers to avail the discounts.
The offers are on-going till the specified validity date
Offers made by the participating establishments may not be used in combination with any other offer that is in force
Tax liability, if any, will be borne by the Cardholder
Regular Credit/Debit Card Terms and Conditions apply
IndusInd Bank reserves the right to withdraw or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice
IndusInd Bank is neither responsible for nor guarantees the services of participating establishments.
IndusInd Bank shall not be liable for any defects or deficiency of the product or service so obtained/availed of by the Cardholder.
Transactions done through IndusInd Bank Corporate and Prepaid cards will not be eligible for offer
This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. Card members are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary.
All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer/ services/ products, if any, shall be addressed to Email: http://www.bigbasket.com/submit-cs-re...t/ Helpdesk: 186 01231000

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Bigbasket .
  2. Use Coupon Code : BBIND150
  3. Validity : 30 Sept 2016

T&C :
Rs.150 Off on transactions above Rs.800
Minimum Transaction amount Rs.800
Maximum Discount Rs.150 valid per user
The discount can be availed for only twice per card
Offer valid only on IndusInd Debit and Credit card holders for the purchase on Bigbasket App Only
The offers are brought to you by IndusInd Bank Limited (“IndusInd Bank”) and any participation in the offer is voluntary.
Cardholders are required to use their IndusInd Bank Credit/Debit Card or valid NB account to pay for the services/product under the offers to avail the discounts.
The offers are on-going till the specified validity date
Offers made by the participating establishments may not be used in combination with any other offer that is in force
Tax liability, if any, will be borne by the Cardholder
Regular Credit/Debit Card Terms and Conditions apply
IndusInd Bank reserves the right to withdraw or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice
IndusInd Bank is neither responsible for nor guarantees the services of participating establishments.
IndusInd Bank shall not be liable for any defects or deficiency of the product or service so obtained/availed of by the Cardholder.
Transactions done through IndusInd Bank Corporate and Prepaid cards will not be eligible for offer
This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. Card members are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary.
All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer/ services/ products, if any, shall be addressed to Email: http://www.bigbasket.com/submit-cs-re...t/ Helpdesk: 186 01231000

12 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Hitman sniper
Deal Cadet
5
202
824
9

Code is getting applied for me (old user) and working on oil also.
I have not completed transaction, please confirm if anyone does.

Images
Deal Subedar
3
302
1826
13

They’ve blocked my account in suspicion of commercial activities. What should I do?

Hitman sniper
Deal Cadet
5
202
824
9
@freekachandan wrote:

They’ve blocked my account in suspicion of commercial activities. What should I do?


Have you tried to talk with their customer care support? They might help. I am also new to big basket. Some senior dimer can help you.

Images
Deal Subedar
3
302
1826
13
@agent_47 wrote:

@freekachandan wrote:

They’ve blocked my account in suspicion of commercial activities. What should I do?


Have you tried to talk with their customer care support? They might help. I am also new to big basket. Some senior dimer can help you.

CC is silent on this topic.
Don’t know whether they know my CIBIL score or not? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
113
2540
28
@freekachandan wrote:

@agent_47 wrote:

@freekachandan wrote:

They’ve blocked my account in suspicion of commercial activities. What should I do?


Have you tried to talk with their customer care support? They might help. I am also new to big basket. Some senior dimer can help you.

CC is silent on this topic.
Don’t know whether they know my CIBIL score or not? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Hey Contact their CC, at max they will ask for your pan card or any other document. But they do reply back and I am sure they will unblock you.

Missing
Deal Captain
15
966
8698
39

vuns

Missing
Deal Captain
15
966
8698
39

code is working for me old user don’t have Indus card

Missing
Deal Captain
15
966
8698
39
@VijayBhai wrote:

code is working for me old user don’t have Indus card

i did not try paying though

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
72
428
15
@VijayBhai wrote:

@VijayBhai wrote:

code is working for me old user don’t have Indus card

i did not try paying though

Can anyone confirm if it is working for oil, and ghee

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
10
425
3664
19
@dhaval0910 wrote:

@VijayBhai wrote:

@VijayBhai wrote:

code is working for me old user don’t have Indus card

i did not try paying though

Can anyone confirm if it is working for oil, and ghee

A user confirmed above that it is. Wait till tomorrow and avail payzapp offer.
1. Discount is more
2. You will not have to pay shipping

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
71
242
6

Are you sure this offer is App only? I see that the coupon code is getting applied on Web as well (didn’t complete the purchase though).

Dollar boy
Deal Subedar
3
191
1294
126

code applies but payment working with Ind card only…

Missing