Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Bigbasket Coupons

Rs.150 Off on transactions above Rs.800 using IndusInd Debit and Credit card (App Only)

143°
19% OFF 800.0
Deal Subedar
Agent_47

Bigbasket : Rs.150 Off on transactions above Rs.800 using IndusInd Debit and Credit card (App Only)
http://www.bigbaske...m/
Code : BBIND150
Validity : 30 Sept 2016
T&C :
Rs.150 Off on transactions above Rs.800
Minimum Transaction amount Rs.800
Maximum Discount Rs.150 valid per user
The discount can be availed for only twice per card
Offer valid only on IndusInd Debit and Credit card holders for the purchase on Bigbasket App Only
The offers are brought to you by IndusInd Bank Limited (“IndusInd Bank”) and any participation in the offer is voluntary.
Cardholders are required to use their IndusInd Bank Credit/Debit Card or valid NB account to pay for the services/product under the offers to avail the discounts.
The offers are on-going till the specified validity date
Offers made by the participating establishments may not be used in combination with any other offer that is in force
Tax liability, if any, will be borne by the Cardholder
Regular Credit/Debit Card Terms and Conditions apply
IndusInd Bank reserves the right to withdraw or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice
IndusInd Bank is neither responsible for nor guarantees the services of participating establishments.
IndusInd Bank shall not be liable for any defects or deficiency of the product or service so obtained/availed of by the Cardholder.
Transactions done through IndusInd Bank Corporate and Prepaid cards will not be eligible for offer
This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis. Card members are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary.
All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer/ services/ products, if any, shall be addressed to Email: http://www.bigbasket.com/submit-cs-re...t/ Helpdesk: 186 01231000

Expired

Deal Wiki

12 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Code is getting applied for me (old user) and working on oil also.
I have not completed transaction, please confirm if anyone does.

Link Copied

They’ve blocked my account in suspicion of commercial activities. What should I do?

Link Copied
@freekachandan wrote:

They’ve blocked my account in suspicion of commercial activities. What should I do?

Have you tried to talk with their customer care support? They might help. I am also new to big basket. Some senior dimer can help you.

Link Copied
@agent_47 wrote:

@freekachandan wrote:

Have you tried to talk with their customer care support? They might help. I am also new to big basket. Some senior dimer can help you.

CC is silent on this topic.
Don’t know whether they know my CIBIL score or not? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Link Copied
@freekachandan wrote:

@agent_47 wrote:

@freekachandan wrote:

CC is silent on this topic.
Don’t know whether they know my CIBIL score or not? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Hey Contact their CC, at max they will ask for your pan card or any other document. But they do reply back and I am sure they will unblock you.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

vuns

Link Copied

code is working for me old user don’t have Indus card

Link Copied
@VijayBhai wrote:

i did not try paying though

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@VijayBhai wrote:

@VijayBhai wrote:

Can anyone confirm if it is working for oil, and ghee

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
@dhaval0910 wrote:

@VijayBhai wrote:

@VijayBhai wrote:

Can anyone confirm if it is working for oil, and ghee

A user confirmed above that it is. Wait till tomorrow and avail payzapp offer.
1. Discount is more
2. You will not have to pay shipping

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Are you sure this offer is App only? I see that the coupon code is getting applied on Web as well (didn’t complete the purchase though).

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

code applies but payment working with Ind card only…

replyuser
Click here to reply