Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Proburst Whey Supreme - 1kg (Cookies & Cream)

Proburst Whey Supreme - 1kg (Cookies & Cream)

1119°
75% OFF 3199.0
Deal Subedar
deepshah5292

Add 2 quantity and check
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B06XMXGZ8F/ref=cm_sw_r...

Expired
43 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

good deal

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Good find bro

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Protein powder

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

loot??

Link Copied

Yes loot

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Real loot. Thanks! KG+HA!

Link Copied

Check @admin fast
Check before it goes oos

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Good find.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

one must be prime member to avail this offer na…

Link Copied

No delivery to Pune.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Showing ₹2622 for 2

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Some prime member will order this for me?

Link Copied

Yes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

2 of Vanilla flavor coming for 501 only..

Link Copied

Check it’s sodium, potassium and cholesterol amount before buying such dangerous products.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Absolutely true

View 5 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Vu

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

thank you ordered smile

Link Copied

Its over

Link Copied

Over sad

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Go with only branded US whey proteins. Telling this after having experiencing the same. There’s is nothing called free lunch. Beware guys.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Yeah true that because Indian brands have no sort of 3rd party research and testing done on them. It would be a lot cheaper if one can get whey directly from US through someone. But this product is regularly sold at almost big brand prices so they must be doing something right. But I would still avoid as I have lot of stock and would add more in couple of months. Also here amazon is taking a hit on the 799 price and that extra 25% might be an promotional error.

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Suggest any other good deals on Whey proteins please . Like Ultimate Nutrition , ON etc

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Playing devil’s advocate, to all the people who are telling it’s not good, come @ me.

To the guy who says sodium, potassium is bad, please read a book and comment. Refrain yourself from commenting without knowledge.

To the guy who says there’s nothing called free lunch, Are you getting this product for free?

To the guy who says it’s cheap? Do you know India is one of the largest producer and consumer of Diary product?

Yes, India lacks R&D but I don’t think it’s that bad.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Well you are partially correct and partially incorrect.

The person told to check the levels of it and didn’t say it was bad. This product has high levels of them but in permissible levels.

This product is regularly priced at imported levels so definitely not a free lunch. Either amazon wants to promote this taking a hit or they have stocks to clear (one can expect near expiry date products)

India doesn’t have enough whey isolate producers and most produced goes to baby food manufacturing. These companies import raw whey isolate and makes their own products. What goes into these is what they hide and try to make profit off of it as there is no proper regulation. This product has something called proprietary mix called ‘ignitor’ which may or many not be an amino spiking composition.

R&D in terms of verifying the claims of the product makers and how safe it is about the additives they use. But since this company is pricing it good they might be not so bad after all.

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got 1kg last month for Rs 500 (part of lightning deal). Gave me serious bloating issues and had to stop after 3-4 days.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

You might get bloating issues even if you buy something like ON as I have friends who get it with ON products. Most likely a personal diet problem.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Received my order today! One of them was damaged and other one is about to expire. I am not sure what to do. Shall try one scoop today and see to replace or not

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Hope the seal was intact and near expiry product was almost expected as amazon wanted to dump it off.

View 3 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply