Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Electronics from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Electronics

Hot Deal Binatone Cordless Telephone Activity 2100 @@@ Rs.900...MRP-Rs.1995/- --Letsbuy.com

371°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Electronics from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Electronics
Missing
Deal Cadet
110
134
3

Binatone Cordless Telephone Activity 2100

Key Featuresless…• Blue Backlit display
• UI with text menus and icons
• Two Way Hands-free Speaker
• 50 name and number Phone book
• Caller ID + 50 Name & No. Call log
• Talk/Recharge indicator
• Last 10 number Dialed Call List
DTMF / Pulse Dialing Selection
• Audio/Visual Warning for low battery
• Warning of handset out of range
• Handset / Keypad Lock

Get 10% Off
Use Coupon Code-LBCASHBACK350db7c5

Link-http://www.letsbuy.com/binatone-activity-2100-p…

Expired almost 8 years
26 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
58
66
12

Has any body used this phone.

Need Review for this Binatone phone!!!

Desidime logo
Deal Legend
8,556
22795
307
desibaba wrote:

Has any body used this phone.

Need Review for this Binatone phone!!!


Personally using this cordless phone for past 1 year..
It’s a good one https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Shot
Deal Major
259
18488
195
samdesidime wrote:

desibaba wrote:

Has any body used this phone.

Need Review for this Binatone phone!!!


Personally using this cordless phone for past 1 year..
It’s a good one https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Hi,

One doubt, in product specifications they said it runs on “AAA NiMH rechargeable battery” , should we purchase AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries from local stores and insert in phone? or is it inbuilt battery that we have charge via AC adapter ?

Desidime logo
Deal Legend
8,556
22795
307

One doubt, in product specifications they said it runs on “AAA NiMH rechargeable battery” , should we purchase AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries from local stores and insert in phone? or is it inbuilt battery that we have charge via AC adapter ?

Hi looter,
The AAA batteries are included in the sales package. Once you install them, they automatically get charged when you place the receiver on the base unit, which is connected to the mains socket via an adapter (included)
So, you don’t need to buy anything extra; all accessories are included https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Hope I was of help

If you have any doubts, you can again ask me

Missing
Deal Cadet
68
132
19

i bought swiss cordless from lb

the phone speaker audio sucksss

am afraid to buy any cordless other than panasonic

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
134
3

I too have been using this for my office, now bought one from letsbuy for home.

Local market shops/mall are selling at Rs.1150/-

Pls vote friends if you like.

Shot
Deal Major
259
18488
195
samdesidime wrote:

bq. One doubt, in product specifications they said it runs on “AAA NiMH rechargeable battery” , should we purchase AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries from local stores and insert in phone? or is it inbuilt battery that we have charge via AC adapter ?

Hi looter,
The AAA batteries are included in the sales package. Once you install them, they automatically get charged when you place the receiver on the base unit, which is connected to the mains socket via an adapter (included)
So, you don’t need to buy anything extra; all accessories are included https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Hope I was of help

If you have any doubts, you can again ask me


thanks a lot bro, i ordered it……

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
134
3

Thanks for voting….

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

hey, those who have used it , does it work if the handset is in other room and the base is in other room, i mean how much is the coverage area of this phone,,and with e few hundred rupees would Panasonic be a much better phone.. ?

i mean either of these

http://www.letsbuy.com/panasonic-kxtg3600bx-…27

http://www.letsbuy.com/panasonic-kxtg3611-…25

between the two Panasonic above the expensive KXTG3611 has display and can store 50 phone#s,, which even the binatone has. So if the range of Binatone is ateast approx 10-20 meters I would like to go for it as need one.

also couldn’t find any warranty info on any of the products listed., any info?

Missing
Deal Cadet
68
132
19

panasonic is better option. dont mind few extra bucks. service centres are feasible tho0ugh it wont be necesary

kunwar.g wrote:

hey, those who have used it , does it work if the handset is in other room and the base is in other room, i mean how much is the coverage area of this phone,,and with e few hundred rupees would Panasonic be a much better phone.. ?

i mean either of these

http://www.letsbuy.com/panasonic-kxtg3600bx-…27

http://www.letsbuy.com/panasonic-kxtg3611-…25

between the two Panasonic above the expensive KXTG3611 has display and can store 50 phone#s,, which even the binatone has. So if the range of Binatone is ateast approx 10-20 meters I would like to go for it as need one.


also couldn’t find any warranty info on any of the products listed., any info?


Missing
Deal Cadet
110
134
3

My friend cjpradeep, binatone at this price is not bad, also refer binatonetelecome.com and see it too have service centers…

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Does the base also has battery backup? What if electricity goes off when the call is in progress? Will it get disconnected?

-asjoshi

Missing
Deal Newbie
58
66
12

Discount code not working when we click on for payment!

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1

bhai log binatone kya hai. panasonic lo ya sony lo. chalte hi jaaye

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
134
3

My friend most if the big telecom companies are tied up with binatone for there instruments and u can assuse the quality in this price will not be better.

J6
Shopping Friend
199
11090
322

thanks sam bhai ,i will buy 1 ,save save save withh dd, thanks op

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
134
3

Thanks guys for liking my shared deal. Please if you can suggest for FP….Thanks

Missing
Deal Newbie
58
66
12

is Discount Coupon Working when you click on pay??

217198 1769480270713 1050396801 31577021 2433232 n
Deal Newbie
201
42
21

THE COUPON CODE YOU HAVE ENTERED IS NO LONGER VALID.

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
134
3

New coupon code-

LBCASHBACK1adbb917

Missing
Deal Cadet
69
128
10

There is a error while applying coupon
“The coupon code you have entered is no longer valid”
Is dr any other Coupon

Desidime logo
Deal Legend
8,556
22795
307
asjoshi wrote:

Does the base also has battery backup? What if electricity goes off when the call is in progress? Will it get disconnected?

-asjoshi


No, the base unit doesn’t have battery backup, so when the electricity goes, the phone wouldn’t function, but I don’t think its a major drawback, because you can plug the phone to a power outlet that is connected to an inverter/generator

Still if you want a cordless phone with battery backup you can check out KX-TG3615, this model from Panasonic comes with battery backup

Rs. @ letsbuy – Rs. 1,791 (use coupon AMEXLB)
http://www.letsbuy.com/panasonic-kxtg-3615-p...62

Rs. 1,800 @ Timtara (Use coupon GC500)
http://www.timtara.com/products/Panasonic-CORDL...

Rs. 1,850 @ infibeam
http://www.infibeam.com/Telephone/i-Panasonic-D...

Rs. 2,300 @ tradus
http://www.tradus.in/mobiles-accessories/landli...
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Desidime logo
Deal Legend
8,556
22795
307
kaushal wrote:

bhai log binatone kya hai. panasonic lo ya sony lo. chalte hi jaaye


Bro, I agree, Panasonic is the world’s No. 1 Cordless phone brand, but Binatone is no less.
Binatone is a 50+ years old company, and is the largest selling cordless phone brand in Europe.

Binatone is present in 55 countries and is the global licensee of Motorola Digital Photo Frames, Video and Baby Monitors and Motorola Digital Corded and Cordless Phones (source: Wikipedia)

As far as I know, Binatone has a much larger market share than Sony in cordless phones.
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
134
3

Thanks sam… for the updates and info.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Thank you samdesidime!

samdesidime wrote:

asjoshi wrote:

Does the base also has battery backup? What if electricity goes off when the call is in progress? Will it get disconnected?

-asjoshi


No, the base unit doesn’t have battery backup, so when the electricity goes, the phone wouldn’t function, but I don’t think its a major drawback, because you can plug the phone to a power outlet that is connected to an inverter/generator

Still if you want a cordless phone with battery backup you can check out KX-TG3615, this model from Panasonic comes with battery backup

Rs. @ letsbuy – Rs. 1,791 (use coupon AMEXLB)
http://www.letsbuy.com/panasonic-kxtg-3615-p...62

Rs. 1,800 @ Timtara (Use coupon GC500)
http://www.timtara.com/products/Panasonic-CORDL...

Rs. 1,850 @ infibeam
http://www.infibeam.com/Telephone/i-Panasonic-D...

Rs. 2,300 @ tradus
http://www.tradus.in/mobiles-accessories/landli...
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I am using this phone from last 1.5 years now I have to change the battery of my phone. Can my I use any AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries (i.e. sony, sanyo etc.) or I have to purchase some specific battery?

Missing