Hotness Orient Electric Ecotech Plus 1200 mm BLDC Motor...

Hot Deal Orient Electric Ecotech Plus 1200 mm BLDC Motor with Remote 3 Blade Ceiling Fan @2299

453°
2299
38% OFF 3699.0
75pe
Deal Subedar
236
2804
33

https://www.flipkart.com/orient-electric-ecotec...
3139 – https://www.amazon.in/Orient-Electric-Ecotech-P...

Best deal for BLDC motor fans

  • Expiring In 10 days
16 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
105
104
0

What is bldc

75pe
Deal Subedar
236
2804
33
saquib25809 wrote:

What is bldc

BLDC Motor – The Heart
Brushless direct current motor
Gives 50% more energy saving*
No humming noise and No heat loss
Sensor less design
Use of permanent magnets

Chess sets
Deal Cadet
84
606
30

Super fan is 10 times energy efficient then this. We have 3 at home on spped 3 it cosume just 25 watt. Orient is joke

75pe
Deal Subedar
236
2804
33
mehta.rajan wrote:

Super fan is 10 times energy efficient then this. We have 3 at home on spped 3 it cosume just 25 watt. Orient is joke

poor joke.
super fan 1200mm consumes 35w
orient fan 1200mm consumes only 32 watts

Bumblefoot   20070602   monterrey mexico
Admin
2,106
22733
890
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

poor joke.
super fan 1200mm consumes 35w
orient fan 1200mm consumes only 32 watts

Gorilla is 28 right.

75pe
Deal Subedar
236
2804
33
Expand
bumblefoot wrote:

Gorilla is 28 right.

yes. on boost mode it ll be 32w.

Missing
Deal Newbie
59
50
1

Orient super air flow. Gorilla older models only current saving no air flow. You have to be right under the gorilla fan.

Missing
Deal Newbie
93
26
3
spprasanna_1986 wrote:

Orient super air flow. Gorilla older models only current saving no air flow. You have to be right under the gorilla fan.

i am using gorrilla fan , air flow is quite well if you choose right amount of length of blade according to your room. else any fan without proper blade will give less air flow

Missing
Deal Newbie
93
26
3
spprasanna_1986 wrote:

Orient super air flow. Gorilla older models only current saving no air flow. You have to be right under the gorilla fan.

i am using gorrilla fan , air flow is quite well if you choose right amount of length of blade according to your room. else any fan without proper blade will give less air flow

Missing
Deal Newbie
100
20
0

Gorilla fan 350 rpm on 28 w is better than this.1200 mm buy from paytm cost 2780 after 10%cb best deal.

Missing
Deal Newbie
59
50
1
Expand
aakashacharya00143 wrote:

i am using gorrilla fan , air flow is quite well if you choose right amount of length of blade according to your room. else any fan without proper blade will give less air flow

Yes you are correct. But both the fans I used  are of same blade length 1200mm ( recommend). But however after replacing gorilla with orient ecotech plus I am getting excelent air flow. May be older gorilla models were bad I guess.

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar
47
1436
33
mehta.rajan wrote:

Super fan is 10 times energy efficient then this. We have 3 at home on spped 3 it cosume just 25 watt. Orient is joke

Nice to know that Super fan consumes only 3 watts.

To others, how to choose fan size according to room size? I need a couple of these BLDC ones (from old time companies, not any start up) for my 14×12 room size (one fan per room). Air flow has to be great, along with power saving. Is this one good or better ones available?

75pe
Deal Subedar
236
2804
33
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

Nice to know that Super fan consumes only 3 watts.

To others, how to choose fan size according to room size? I need a couple of these BLDC ones (from old time companies, not any start up) for my 14×12 room size (one fan per room). Air flow has to be great, along with power saving. Is this one good or better ones available?

Buy now or regret later. Decision is yours.

Missing
Deal Newbie
59
50
1
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

Nice to know that Super fan consumes only 3 watts.

To others, how to choose fan size according to room size? I need a couple of these BLDC ones (from old time companies, not any start up) for my 14×12 room size (one fan per room). Air flow has to be great, along with power saving. Is this one good or better ones available?

Orient ecotech plus is good. It’s a old fan company than these new startups. Price wise economical too.

Missing