(lowest)boAt 900 Wireless On-Ear Headphones (Ch...

(lowest)boAt 900 Wireless On-Ear Headphones (Charcoal Black) at 849/-

179°
849
83% OFF 4999.0
Cropped1729542388
Deal Hunter
243
16190
134
(lowest)boAt 900 Wireless On-Ear Headphones (Charcoal Black) at 849/-
Deal Expired

boAt 900 Wireless On-Ear Headphones (Charcoal Black) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07KG...W/

Expired about 1 year
11 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
107
434
4

Can any expert tell Are they good at this price?

Cropped1729542388
Deal Hunter
243
16190
134

Back in stock

Missing
Deal Cadet
142
145
2
4V35H wrote:

Can any expert tell Are they good at this price?

Yes…using 900 but with wire….they are awesome…hope this comes with the same quality

Img 20170215 131537
Deal Subedar
93
1038
24
Expand
gkalanimcool wrote:

Yes…using 900 but with wire….they are awesome…hope this comes with the same quality

What the actual price without discount

Cropped1729542388
Deal Hunter
243
16190
134

Back in stock

Giphy
Deal Cadet
499
657
4

Got 1. Will see how’s the quality and think to keep or return it stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Ezgif.com resize
Deal Cadet
76
158
11
rohityeole0406 wrote:

Got 1. Will see how’s the quality and think to keep or return it stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

please Write review

Missing