boAt BassHeads 100 In-Ear wired Headphones with...

boAt BassHeads 100 In-Ear wired Headphones with Mic (Black)

48°
341
66% OFF 999.0
Cropped 797944570
Deal Captain
2,062
9194
38
boAt BassHeads 100 In-Ear wired Headphones with Mic (Black)
Deal Expired

https://paytmmall.com/boat-bassheads-100-in-ear...
Promo code : BUY10

  • Expired 11 days
5 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
Cropped 797944570
Deal Captain
2,062
9194
38

Lowest price
Buy with bijli bill voucher, effected price ₹279 (code BIJLIBILL100)

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar
72
2440
38
Gold99 wrote:

Lowest price
Buy with bijli bill voucher, effected price ₹279 (code BIJLIBILL100)

Good price VU plus1
Bro, pls dont compare the deal price with other discount codes like (BIJILIBILL100, RECHARGE50 etc) Actually its not at all a discount, you are paying full price of both earphones and bijili bill and getting only 100 cb (hence its truly not worthy when compared to regular cashbacks from the product directly)

Cropped 797944570
Deal Captain
2,062
9194
38
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Good price VU plus1
Bro, pls dont compare the deal price with other discount codes like (BIJILI, RECHARGE50 etc) Actually its not at all a discount, you are paying full price of both earphones and bijili bill and getting only 100 cb (hence its truly not worthy when compared to regular cashbacks from the product directly)

Thanks Bro, I gave only suggestion to dimers that Vouchers also available here

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar
72
2440
38
Expand
Gold99 wrote:

Thanks Bro, I gave only suggestion to dimers that Vouchers also available here

I appreciate that you have highlighted only BUY10 code in description. Its really worthy. But the other coupons are really making people think like they’re getting more CB, but actually its not.Initially i too thought it was more beneficial but later i understood the fooling trick behind it.

Cropped 797944570
Deal Captain
2,062
9194
38
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

I appreciate that you have highlighted only BUY10 code in description. Its really worthy. But the other coupons are really making people think like they’re getting more CB, but actually its not.Initially i too thought it was more beneficial but later i understood the fooling trick behind it.

plus1 smile
Missing