Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Amazon Coupons

expired deal delete

Deal Cadet
jammy_r420915

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=as_li_ss_tl?node=16...

Boat days – get 200 BMS voucher for free on every purchase

Offer Period: August 28th, 2019 (12:01AM) to August 30th, 2019 (11:59PM)
[Imagine Marketing Pvt Ltd] (“Boat”) wishes to make this offer available on purchase of Boat audio products during the Offer Period, listed on Amazon.in by ‘Appario Retail Private Ltd’ only.
Under this offer and during the Offer Period, subject to the below terms and conditions –
All customers are eligible to receive a Book My Show Voucher of INR 200 The eligible customers will receive a notification regarding the benefit and the benefit by 15th October, 2019. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Boat Days’ Promotion (“Offer”) is provided by [Imagine Marketing Pvt Ltd] (“Boat”) and is made availableon Amazon.in, by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”). Boat has provided this Offer in respect of Boat audio product listed on Amazon.in by Appario Retail Private Limited (“Seller”).
These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which you agree by using Amazon.in. To the extent the Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to this Offer only.
This Offer commences from August 28th, 2019 (12:01AM) is valid till August 30th, 2019 (11:59PM) (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by Boat.
Purchases made before or after the Offer Period and not in the format prescribed or with incorrect information shall not be entertained and shall be considered ineligible for the Offer. Only offers available and availed at time of purchase shall apply on the select product range (subject to availability for stocks).
Under this Offer, amongst the persons who purchases Boat audio product(s) listed by the Seller on Amazon.in during the Offer Period –
All customers are eligible to receive a Book My Show Voucher of INR 200
Book My Show voucher of INR 200 will be referred as “Benefit”.
27/08.2019The customers will be eligible for participating in this Offer only if the order is fully paid, fulfilled and not returned or rejected.
Benefits under this Offer are provided by Boat to the total exclusion of Amazon. By participating in this Offer, you expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with his/her use or delivery or misuse of any product purchased on Amazon.in or delivery or non-delivery of the Benefit by Boat.

Expired
12 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have made a purchase on offer date but dint receive any voucher till now…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same here.
I have contacted amazon and registered complaint. Please contact them.
They told me to wait for 5 more days.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Offer ending aug 30???
Why are you posting now?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Offer T&C clearly says eligible users will get the voucher by 15 October only. Hence cc will register complaint after the said date only. That is why responded here bro. (Offer period 23 to 30 August)

@Pikachu_

View 2 more replies
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Wake up bro , its october now ! smile

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

OP has taken OPium in Morning

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
joy lol toungueout
View 1 more reply
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Brother it was valid till August not October confused

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

All Telegram Channels posting the deal, Just Copy Paste, OP never reads his own post,
Neki kar dariya main daal

replyuser
Click here to reply