Rs 10,000 card of Rs 9850
Rs 20,000 card of Rs 19600
Rs 5000 card of Rs 4950
· This Gift card is valid for a period of 1 Year from the date of issue.
· The Gift Card will be accepted at domestic POS merchants accepting Visa. POS transactions would be PIN based.
· No ATM withdrawal would be allowed on Gift card. But customer would be able to do a balance inquiry on ATM. (While doing balance inquiry at ATM the customer has to select Account Type as ‘Current Account’. Online transaction would be a pin based, where customer would need to get a unique password created while doing transaction
· The Gift card can be used multiple times upto the load value of the card.
YouFirst Money Express is pleased to present the Visa powered Gift Card launched under a partnership with Bank of India. The Gift Card can be used at any Merchant Establishment displaying the Visa logo and also for online e-Commerce transactions within India. It has access to million plus retail stores, restaurants, shopping malls and online portals.
The card is initially deactivated without any balance. This is to safeguard the customer’s interest in
case of lost/misplaced card and to avoid any fraudulent use.
The cards will be activated by email. The user need to register themselves on YouFirst website.
How to Use the Card:
1. Use the APIN in the card kit for POS transactions. Swipe the card and enter APIN to authorize the transaction.
2. For online transactions select payment option as Debit or Credit Card.
3. Input 16-digit card number, Cardholder name and Card expiry date.
4. Input the CVV number.
5. On the first transaction you will be redirected to create a Visa Secure code.
6. This Visa Secure code will be required every time you use your card for online transactions.
7. Registering the Card in the YouFirst portal is mandatory for using the card.
8. You will receive an SMS alert with transaction and balance details after every transaction on your registered mobile number.
1. Follow the steps to register your card in the YouFirst portal
2. Registering your card will enable you to:
a. Check Balance
c. Modify profile details
d. Change PIN