Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from BookMyShow or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

Hot Deal Bookmyshow - 50% cashback upto 300 with Paypal for LoveYatri Movie ticket bookings (all paypal users)

808°
50% OFF 600.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from BookMyShow or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
Missing
Deal Major
Bookmyshow  - 50% cashback upto 300 with Paypal for LoveYatri Movie ticket bookings (all paypal users)
Deal Expired

https://in.bookmyshow.com/offers/paypal-cashbac...
https://i.imgur.com/SpdIelm.jpg

ABOUT THE OFFER
Pay with PayPal and get 50% up to Rs 300 cashback
Customers need to transact for a minimum value of Rs 50 to be eligible for the offer
Offer is valid for all PayPal and can be availed once per user.
Offer is valid for transactions through PayPal India account
Offer is valid from 4th October till 11th October’ 2018

HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
Go through the regular ticketing flow for selecting the movie, cinema and show of your choice
You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs 50 to be eligible for the offer
Proceed to payments page
Confirm your details by providing your email id & mobile number as this information will be used for confirming your transaction
Select PayPal as a payment option from the Quick checkout option on the payment page
If you are eligible, 50% up to Rs 300 cashback will be credited on your PayPal account
Customers have to use the same email id & mobile number that is used for sign up on PayPal

TNC
The customer will have to pay internet handling fee as levied on each ticket
The offer is available on the BookMyShow website and mobile application
This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/winpin/discount on BookMyShow
This offer is valid only for users coming directly to the BookMyShow website and not via any other partner site
Offer is currently valid only on movies
The cashback will be credited within 48 hours to PayPal account
In case of cancellations/ refunds in redemption cases, 100% cashback will be refunded by PayPal if the offer period is still valid. For partial cancellations, refund will be processed as per PayPal policies
Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback amount into your bank account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback amount will be applied as a discount for your eligible purchases. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws
The offer can be redeemed during a PayPal transaction where there is an integration between the merchant’s checkout flow and PayPal back-end platform which holds all the logic to redeem PayPal offers
Tickets once bought online, shall be considered sold and cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged
For all issues/queries/complaints related to cashback call PayPal customer care 1800 419 9833. For any other queries on BookMyShow, please contact 022-6144-5050
Once the booking is committed, the confirmation mail/SMS received from BookMyShow needs to be exchanged with the ticket available at the venue
Cardholders shall not be entitled to compensation/benefits in any form whatsoever in lieu of the offer being availed
In addition to the above, this offer on the website is also subject to BookMyShow’s general Terms of Use Kindly refer to BookMyShow’s Terms & Conditions on the homepage
In case of any disputes, Bigtree’s decision will be final

Expired over 1 year

Deal Wiki

Offer for all movies. Extended till 31st October

21 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Major

This is not a repost.. Because this is valid for all PayPal users unlike earlier offer which is valid for first time PayPal users

Missing
Deal Subedar
skaluva wrote:

This is not a repost.. Because this is valid for all PayPal users unlike earlier offer which is valid for first time PayPal users

What do you mean by this? Pre-emptive Precautionary Measure?

Missing
Deal Major
Expand
Asankhya wrote:

What do you mean by this? Pre-emptive Precautionary Measure?

Yes.. Some dimers are in hurry to mark repost without checking full details.. So informed clearly.. stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
skaluva wrote:

Yes.. Some dimers are in hurry to mark repost without checking full details.. So informed clearly.. stuck_out_tongue

By the way, voting down gives extra Gold Dimes?

Missing
Deal Major
Expand
Asankhya wrote:

By the way, voting down gives extra Gold Dimes?

No but gives self satisfaction stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Analyst
Expand
skaluva wrote:

laughing lol HA Don’t worry keep it up
GA sent

Bookmyshow – 50% cashback upto 300 with Paypal for LoveYatri Movie ticket bookings (all paypal users)

Super Loots Group

Super Loots Group
Missing
Deal Newbie

Is this offer valid on all movies or on this movie only, in terms and conditions its written its valid for all movies

Missing
Deal Major
yuvi1998 wrote:

Is this offer valid on all movies or on this movie only, in terms and conditions its written its valid for all movies

Yeah.. i’ve seen that.. but title says only for this movie.. not sure how paypal identifies what movie we booked.. stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
skaluva wrote:

Yeah.. i’ve seen that.. but title says only for this movie.. not sure how paypal identifies what movie we booked.. stuck_out_tongue

Out of topic q: Just curious to know why are u not redeeming your dimes..28446 toungueout
What if value of dimes reduces in future toungueout

Missing
Deal Newbie

if I use a cashback coupon on my existing paypal accnt still will I get 50% back?

Missing
Deal Major
Expand
nomag wrote:

Out of topic q: Just curious to know why are u not redeeming your dimes..28446 toungueout
What if value of dimes reduces in future toungueout

hope admins give heads up when they are going to reduce dime value.. stuck_out_tongue

But anyways, soon i’m going to redeem most of my dimes.. during upcoming amazon/fk sale.. sunglasses

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
skaluva wrote:

hope admins give heads up when they are going to reduce dime value.. stuck_out_tongue

But anyways, soon i’m going to redeem most of my dimes.. during upcoming amazon/fk sale.. sunglasses

What is use of dimes?

Missing
Deal Cadet

It is valid for users who had transact in september

Missing
Deal Newbie

Here is the scenario, I have 300 coupon from paypal as per previous offer. Now if I will transact more than 600 then i can use existing 300 rs coupon and get another 300 rs coupon?

Missing
Deal Cadet
aarkay wrote:

Here is the scenario, I have 300 coupon from paypal as per previous offer. Now if I will transact more than 600 then i can use existing 300 rs coupon and get another 300 rs coupon?

Yes

Missing
Deal Subedar

Any one got cashback for other movies as well?

Missing
Deal Major
Expand
RockyBond wrote:

Nice. Sure right?

yes.. @happydeals informed me over chat about it..

Missing
Deal Subedar

Okay. Time for Andhadhun sunglasses

Missing
Deal Major
RockyBond wrote:

Okay. Time for Andhadhun sunglasses

He also said, for the same movie he got cashback.. smile

Missing