Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
BookMyShow 50% off + 100% cashback upto 150 through Freecharge

BookMyShow 50% off + 100% cashback upto 150 through Freecharge

2247°
100% OFF 300.0
Generous
avgn

https://in.bookmyshow.com/offers/freecharge-fla...

ABOUT THE OFFER

SAVE UP TO Rs 300
Get 50% upto Rs 150 on Booking minimum 2 tickets. Use Code GET150 to avail the offer. Pay the remaining amount using Freecharge wallet and get 100% upto Rs 150 additional cashback
Duration :20th Jan 8 pm to 29th Jan 2017

HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER

Go through the regular ticketing flow for selecting tickets for sports/ movies/ plays/ theatre
Confirm your details by providing your email id & mobile number as this information will be used for confirming your transaction
Proceed to payment page
On the payment page, under “Other Wallets & Cash Card” select ‘FreeCharge 100% cashback upto INR 100" and click on ’Make Payment’
Enter the required details and complete your transaction
Congratulations! You have successfully availed your offer
The cashback shall be credited by FreeCharge in the FreeCharge wallet within 24 hours from the time of transaction

Customers booking ticket through the Platform during the Offer Term and using Freecharge’s mode of payment shall receive a cashback of 100% upto Rs.150/- (Rupees Hundred and fifty Only)
Only those customers who apply the GET150 code on BMS , will be eligible for the cashback from freecharge . The customers who do not apply the code cannot avail the cashback from freecharge

There is no minimum booking amount under this campaign. User will get 100% cashback upto Rs 150​
Cashback will be credited to FreeCharge wallet within 24 hours
The cashback amount will be calculated on the transaction value net of any refunds
Offer applicable on BookMyShow app (Android & iOS) & website

http://offers.freecharge.co...S/

Edit : Also get a MMT coupon

Coupon code will be part of the confirmation mailer from BookMyShow which you shall instantly receive upon booking your movie tickets, using offer code GET150 during the offer period

MakeMyTrip Domestic Hotels Offer

Rs. 2000 instant discount on minimum transaction value of Rs. 4500 for Domestic Hotels booking

What you get

The customer will receive Rs. 2000 instant discount on minimum transaction value of Rs. 4500 on select domestic hotels

How Do You Get It

To avail the offer, customer must enter the unique E-Coupon code in the E-Coupon field as shared via email from BookMyShow, before making the payment
Offer period: This offer is only valid on bookings made from 0000 hours on 20th January till 2359 hours on 31st March, 2017
Domestic Hotels offer is valid on bookings with check out till 31st May, 2017
The unique E-coupon code can be applied only once per email ID in the offer period
The offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip’s Website, Android & iOS App only
Offer can’t be clubbed with any other MakeMyTrip offer

What Else Do You Need To Know

Offer is valid on select domestic hotels only.
Offer is not valid on payments made directly at hotel, through PayPal account, Cash on Delivery (COD).
Offer is not applicable on payments made through payback points, COD, Pay Pal, Pay at Hotel, EMI
For Domestic hotels, 20% of the Base price can be paid using MyWallet (up to Rs.4,000) after applying coupon code.
PAYBACK points will not be credited for transactions where E-Coupon or Deal Code has been applied.

Conditions In Case Of Cancellation

In case of full/partial cancellation the offer stands void

Expired

Deal Wiki

168 Comments  |  
70 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

any one booked without get150 code and got cb?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I booked just now… Didn’t use Get150 1 ticket… Total was 200 plus. Didn’t get Cashback. 😢😢

Other one which I used Get150 got 150 instantly…

Dont know HOW ?? Bit I think now Freecharge knows if coupon is applied on not I guess.😬

@nadeemakhtar did u got CB? ?

Anyone else got CB? ??

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Applied GE150 for two movie tickets. Still not got cashback in FreeCharge.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Is it 100 rs cb or 150 on freecharge

Link Copied

100 % CB wid max limit of 150 rs…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Book 2 ticket for kabil Applyed get150 got 150 off pay remaining 165 with freecharge got 150 cash back finel effective price for 2 ticket is 15 only

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

congrats

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Guys what to do. Not got cashback. In December i had got 100% cashback . But this is new offer since valid from 20th jan 2017 onwards. So new offer. Booked two tickets applied GET150 still not got.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I booking 1 ticket via bms… I have 50rs wallet in bms.. if i will use that wallet money.. then can i avail freecharge offer, if i will pay remaining amount via freecharge ?..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My ticket of rs. 657 transaction got failed and money deducted from freecharge and got 150 as cashback……..now what to do for refund????

Link Copied

Oo dear.. you are in lucky position. If payment got failed due to technical issue/network problem and cashback received then 99℅ chance is they will refund your full amount 657 without deducting a single amount…

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I m trying to book event pass of 400 after selection go to payment select freecharge now it clear show 100% cashback max 150 only if you use GET150 without code GET150 no cashback

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If we book advance tickets will I get cashbck.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If I book Advance tickets will I get cashbck ??

replyuser
Click here to reply