Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
BookMyShow.com 250Rs voucher @200Rs   100% cashback on splitting(50Rs/person)

BookMyShow.com 250Rs voucher @200Rs 100% cashback on splitting(50Rs/person)

381°
Deal Cadet
sathwikrao57...

Download splitkart app to get flat Rs. 50 discount on bookmyshow Voucher. Get additional 100% cashback on splitting it with your friends.
T & C :
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/347207/medium/32520706690ee.png?1480999955

Expired
18 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

anyone With Big 💖 willing to split(You will get cashback to ur wallet / debit card) pm me thanks 👍

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

@sathwikrao575729 Good find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

VUnS + KP + ATC

Channel Alert
Splitkart: BMS GV worth 250 for 200. Split the pmt to get 100% CB max 50/person.

Additional details: Check the next post.

Link Copied

Flat Rs. 50 OFF on Rs. 250 Bookmyshow e-Voucher!
MORE YOU SPLIT MORE YOU SAVE!!!

Split the payment with friends and on successful payment each person in the payment will get 100% Cashback up to Rs. 50. So If 2 People Split the payment and pay their share, they will both get the Cashback. So more you Split and Pay more the Cashback you get.

More Info:
1) Number of vouchers that users can purchase is equal to the number of people in the transaction. So for example if One Person is purchasing the voucher he/she can purchase 1 Voucher only and If 4 people are in the transaction they can at maximum purchase 4 Vouchers. In case more vouchers are purchased than allowed, the money would refunded.
2) The e-Voucher can be combined with other offers and multiple e-Vouchers.
3) Every user can avail this offer only once.
4) Cashback will be given only to users who have not availed this offer earlier.
5) Voucher would be sent on the registered E-Mail Id within 30 working minutes.
6) Cashback will be transferred directly to Credit card/Debit card/ Netbanking/Wallet (whichever payment method used) within 3 davs from date of transaction.
7) Cashback will only be given if the purchase is split between 2 or more users.

How to Split:
1) Click the order now button and select the quantity.
2) Accept the invoice generated.
3) Add people and assign the amount(Note the other users should have the Splitkart App).
4) Once each one pays their share. The payment will be completed.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

nice share bms validty any 1 purchased if 5 splits each will get 50

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

it been there frm mañy days

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

It’s been there for so many days. Never thought it would receive suggestion. I thought i may get VD’s
Anyways OP has nothing to do with that. KG to OP

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@abhi wrote:

Yes, but who keeps the voucher?
I mean I didn’t get what exactly is the benefit. How do the others benefit if they are paying too during split pay?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

last time they canceled my order. so beware before creating multiple accounts

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@hiteshparmar.007104 wrote:

@abhi wrote:

I mean I didn’t get what exactly is the benefit. How do the others benefit if they are paying too during split pay?

Multiple Accounts → Free Voucher
I don’t watch movies so not useful for me
Moreover i can’t create accounts

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@GoogleCA wrote:

@abhi wrote:

With multiple accounts by one person, how is it splitting? Won’t they come to know same debit or credit card has been used to make the purchase.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

@GoogleCA wrote:

@abhi wrote:

With multiple accounts by one person, how is it splitting? Won’t they come to know same debit or credit card has been used to make the purchase.

Payumoney and Paytm are there na!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@GoogleCA wrote:

@abhi wrote:

Use wallet,(payumoney/payTM)

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@sathwikrao575729 wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@abhi wrote:

Multiple Accounts > Free Voucher

Use wallet,(payumoney/payTM)
okay..KG to both of u, but I will skip..Itni Mata picchi…
Trans - It’s a headache to create multiple accounts..

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

@GoogleCA — Karma pending bro…can’t give again it says.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

@GoogleCA — Karma pending bro…can’t give again it says.

No issues bro. I m ready to help anytime.
BTW i also feel headache in such deals.

Link Copied
@GoogleCA wrote:

It’s been there for so many days. Never thought it would receive suggestion. I thought i may get VD’s

Haven’t used Splitkart yet so wasn’t aware. Please tell me the most worthy offers for a new user.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@DealSeeker wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

Haven’t used Splitkart yet so wasn’t aware. Please tell me the most worthy offers for a new user.

There was 20Rs Recharge for 1Rs which is stopped now 👍 no special offer unless u r in Gurgaon

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
@DealSeeker wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

If u can wait then wait for few days for any good offer to come up. Earlier they were giving away 20% off on 350 on Domino’s plus cashback on every split.
Actually they use splitting offer in few ways. For eg in this deal there’s cashback on splitting for all users but on few deals (Snapdeal, FK GV) they give cashback if txn is split between new users. But new user cashbacks are not so great as splitting a Rs.500 GV is not a good idea for new users https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
So it’s better to wait

replyuser
Click here to reply