Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Bookmyshow: Pay with PayPal and Get 100% cashback voucher upto Rs. 500 on a minmum transaction Of Rs.50

Bookmyshow: Pay with PayPal and Get 100% cashback voucher upto Rs. 500 on a minmum transaction Of Rs.50

1166°
Crowdpuller
Dealerbhai

https://in.bookmyshow.com/offers/paypal-cashbac...
Get 100% Cashback upto Rs. 500 on Paypal for first time.

I used it twice with newly created accounts. Once i got 500CB on the spent of tickets worth 600 and 461CB on the spent of tickets worth Rs. 461.

ABOUT THE OFFER
Pay with PayPal and get 100% cashback voucher up to Rs. 500 on your eligible purchases on a minimum transaction of Rs 50
Offer is valid only for New users’ first transaction on PayPal and can be availed once per PayPal user. If you have made a transaction using PayPal with other merchant website/ app previously, you will not be eligible for this offer.
Cashback voucher will be added in PayPal account 5 Days after date of successful transaction.
Offer is valid once during offer period
Offer can be availed till 30th September, 2019

HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
Go through the regular ticketing flow for selecting the movie, cinema or non movie of your choice
Proceed to review screen. Check/Input your personal details i.e. email id and mobile number that is registered on the app.
Click on ‘More Payment options’
Click on “Mobile Wallets and Pay using “PayPal”
If you are eligible, 100% up to Rs 500 cashback voucher will be added to your PayPal account 5 Days after successful transaction with PayPal.
Please use the same email id & mobile number on BookMyShow, that is linked with your PayPal account.

Expired
57 Comments  |  
36 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Is the email id same as used in bookmyshow?

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied

Yes yes!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

There is lot of bugs in paypal.. i got 1500 cashback for purchase of bus ticket on ABHIBUS… Intead of 500 cashback i got 1500..

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied
flushed flushed flushed
View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

is mobile verifcation and email verification complusory?? i didnt recieved cashback long back

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Cash back means not paypal wallet .. It is a voucher can be seen on payment method section… Discount will be auto applied on next transaction

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I did a transaction of 701 day before yesterday still not got cashback with new I’d and new card too

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

It takes 5-7days

Link Copied

I also made a transaction on 15th but till now I havent received any cashback

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bhia mene avi tak paypale se bookmyshow use nai kiya par paylpe old hai….cashbak milega kya???

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

no

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

I also did not receive and my new card wasted

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

How to do this properly? Any Experts please help

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

You just need to do a transaction from new PayPal account on BookMyShow. That’s it! Use the same email in both medium.

View 11 more replies
Link Copied

I think they will give cashback 5 days after the transaction and not the instant cashback like other merchants

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any trick for unlimited cards for PayPal new user offers?
And do we need to verify email and phone number necessarily to get cashback?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

No need to verify email and phone on paypal

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can we use same debit card multiple times? I mean by adding it to new accounts?

Link Copied

Only twice

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

I have received voucher today for my first transaction on 15th

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I signed up on PayPal a month later and didn’t did any transaction. Now I am eligible for this offer?

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied

If you have signed up for Paypal a month AGO and did not perform any transaction then YES you are eligible.

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

Did transaction with the same email id and mobile number on both the platforms (bookmyshow and paypal) but didn’t receive cashback. Both are completely new accounts. Paypal account created 2 weeks ago. Is the cashback instant or it takes time?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

U will receive in 5 days did u got now? blush

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is these available for exusting customers???

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I did a order through PayPal, and got maruti car in cashback. I could not believe and asked them how, and they told car are not getting sold, so keep it as a gift. Maha dhan pati me. joy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Mention to all users of paypal ……who use virtual card he/she not eligible for cashback

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

New accounts with new cards or already used cards

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Offer is valid only for New users’ first transaction on PayPal.
If you have made a transaction using PayPal with other merchant website/ app previously, you will not be eligible for this offer.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Paypal is crap. I made a transaction on a Gift Card website and after 5 days i am receiving an email stating i am not eligible for cashback. It was my very first transaction with that card in a new PayPal account unamused

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

New user of PayPal or BMS

Link Copied

Obviously paypal

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

my PayPal account is old but no transaction is done to any Website … so am i eligible for this offer?

replyuser
Click here to reply