Hotness Bookmyshow: Pay with PayPal and Get 100% cashba...

Hot Deal Bookmyshow: Pay with PayPal and Get 100% cashback voucher upto Rs. 500 on a minmum transaction Of Rs.50

981°
  • 58 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

Vote down Reasons

• Referral link : 1
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Missing
Deal Cadet

https://in.bookmyshow.com/offers/paypal-cashbac...
Get 100% Cashback upto Rs. 500 on Paypal for first time.

I used it twice with newly created accounts. Once i got 500CB on the spent of tickets worth 600 and 461CB on the spent of tickets worth Rs. 461.

ABOUT THE OFFER
Pay with PayPal and get 100% cashback voucher up to Rs. 500 on your eligible purchases on a minimum transaction of Rs 50
Offer is valid only for New users’ first transaction on PayPal and can be availed once per PayPal user. If you have made a transaction using PayPal with other merchant website/ app previously, you will not be eligible for this offer.
Cashback voucher will be added in PayPal account 5 Days after date of successful transaction.
Offer is valid once during offer period
Offer can be availed till 30th September, 2019

HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
Go through the regular ticketing flow for selecting the movie, cinema or non movie of your choice
Proceed to review screen. Check/Input your personal details i.e. email id and mobile number that is registered on the app.
Click on ‘More Payment options’
Click on “Mobile Wallets and Pay using “PayPal”
If you are eligible, 100% up to Rs 500 cashback voucher will be added to your PayPal account 5 Days after successful transaction with PayPal.
Please use the same email id & mobile number on BookMyShow, that is linked with your PayPal account.

• Expiring In 10 days
57 Comments  |  
36 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

Is the email id same as used in bookmyshow?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Smiling wrote:

Is the email id same as used in bookmyshow?

Yes yes!

Missing
Deal Newbie

There is lot of bugs in paypal.. i got 1500 cashback for purchase of bus ticket on ABHIBUS… Intead of 500 cashback i got 1500..

Missing
Deal Cadet
k.satesheee286 wrote:

There is lot of bugs in paypal.. i got 1500 cashback for purchase of bus ticket on ABHIBUS… Intead of 500 cashback i got 1500..

flushed flushed flushed
Missing
suspended
k.satesheee286 wrote:

One Kismat Ka Dhani spotted… smile toungueout

Euro
Deal Newbie
k.satesheee286 wrote:

When did you make transaction ??

Hacker
Deal Cadet

is mobile verifcation and email verification complusory?? i didnt recieved cashback long back

Missing
Deal Newbie

I did a transaction of 701 day before yesterday still not got cashback with new I’d and new card too

You clearly look confused l11
Deal Lieutenant

I also made a transaction on 15th but till now I havent received any cashback

Cropped5113810863834304247
Deal Newbie

Bhia mene avi tak paypale se bookmyshow use nai kiya par paylpe old hai….cashbak milega kya???

Pada
Deal Lieutenant

I also did not receive and my new card wasted

Excuse me just passing through
Deal Captain

How to do this properly? Any Experts please help

You clearly look confused l11
Deal Lieutenant

I think they will give cashback 5 days after the transaction and not the instant cashback like other merchants

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
theking wrote:

How to do this properly? Any Experts please help

You just need to do a transaction from new PayPal account on BookMyShow. That’s it! Use the same email in both medium.

Excuse me just passing through
Deal Captain
Expand
malikcool wrote:

You just need to do a transaction from new PayPal account on BookMyShow. That’s it! Use the same email in both medium.

All are doing same but still not getting cashback…

Source iloveimg compressed %281%29
Deal Captain
Expand
malikcool wrote:

I still dont get paypal is running new user offer from a year and still we have new users enjoying this deal.

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
theking wrote:

All are doing same but still not getting cashback…

Then don’t do transaction via PayPal.

Seems like It’s a luck game with them. By the way I have transacted with PayPal over 20+ times have used their several offers and received the cashback each & every time.

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
KwiKNiK wrote:

I still dont get paypal is running new user offer from a year and still we have new users enjoying this deal.

Seems like It’s a luck game with them. By the way I have transacted with PayPal over 20+ times have used their several offers and received the cashback each & every time.

Cropped6180125751458686699
Deal Subedar
Expand
malikcool wrote:

+1

Deal Captain
Expand
malikcool wrote:

Doesnt do txn via paypal….
What does it mean ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
khemkarahul10968 wrote:

Bhia mene avi tak paypale se bookmyshow use nai kiya par paylpe old hai….cashbak milega kya???

no

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
KwiKNiK wrote:

Doesnt do txn via paypal….
What does it mean ?

Means if you’re not getting cashback via PayPal. Then better use other payment option/gateways/bank offers.

Like to book movie tickets there are several offers running time to time such as via SBI card, ICICI card etc..

Deal Captain
Expand
malikcool wrote:

Means if you’re not getting cashback via PayPal. Then better use other payment option/gateways/bank offers.

Like to book movie tickets there are several offers running time to time such via SBI card, ICICI card etc..

Ok i was talking in general that we still have new users on paypal despite continously running luring offers for 1 yr.

Cropped7080264080532158350
Deal Cadet
prabha.avum wrote:

is mobile verifcation and email verification complusory?? i didnt recieved cashback long back

Cash back means not paypal wallet .. It is a voucher can be seen on payment method section… Discount will be auto applied on next transaction

Missing
Deal Cadet

Any trick for unlimited cards for PayPal new user offers?
And do we need to verify email and phone number necessarily to get cashback?

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
KwiKNiK wrote:

Ok i was talking in general that we still have new users on paypal despite continously running luring offers for 1 yr.

Yes. Because PayPal is promoting their Payment gateway. While others (Paytm, Phonepe, Gpay) have many inbuilt services on their app from recharging a prepaid, Bill payments, Ticket Bookings & what’s not.

So their plan is to promote just their payment gateway. So the more and more merchant will start accepting payment from PayPal.

Don’t you remember what Payu did?

They used to offer so many cashback offers on so many merchants once they started doing business.

Now you will hardly see any offer paying on any merchant via Payu.  Because they have now over 4+ lakhs merchants on their platform that are accepting money via them.

It’s difficult to promote a payment gateway when you don’t offer any services in-built. That’s why they are still running offers.

Missing
Deal Cadet
khemkarahul10968 wrote:

Nhi

Missing
Deal Newbie
shivam98271378 wrote:

I did a transaction of 701 day before yesterday still not got cashback with new I’d and new card too

It takes 5-7days

Missing
Deal Newbie
k.satesheee286 wrote:

Lottery lag gayi tumhari

Missing