538°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from BookMyShow or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

Pay Using Freecharge Wallet And Get Flat Rs.100 cashback On Your Transaction

Score: 23 Votes: 23
Score: 23 Votes: 23
Score: 23 Votes: 23
Score: 23 Votes: 23
Score: 23 Votes: 23
100
50% OFF 200.0
Bookmyshow
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from BookMyShow or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
20131105131844 99163
Budding Star
166
787
12335
95
Pay Using Freecharge Wallet And Get Flat Rs.100 cashback On Your Transaction
Deal Expired

ABOUT THE OFFER

Pay using Freecharge wallet and get flat Rs 100 off on your transaction
Offer can be availed only once during the offer period
Offer is valid till 21st November 2016

HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER

Go through the regular ticketing flow for selecting tickets for sports/ movies/ plays/ theatre 
Confirm your details by providing your email id & mobile number as this information will be used for confirming your transaction
Procced to payment page
On the payment page, under “Other Wallets & Cash Card” select ’Freecharge flat Rs 100 off offer’ and click on ‘Make Payment’
Enter the required details and complete your transaction
Congratulations! You have successfully availed your offer
The cashback shall be credited by Freecharge in the Freecharge wallet within 24 hours from the time of transaction.

https://in.bookmyshow.com/offers/freecharge-fla...

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to BookMyShow.
  2. Pay using Freecharge wallet and get flat Rs 100 off on your transaction
  3. Offer can be availed only once during the offer period
  4. Offer is valid till 21st November 2016
  5. Go through the regular ticketing flow for selecting tickets for sports/ movies/ plays/ theatre
  6. Confirm your details by providing your email id & mobile number as this information will be used for confirming your transaction
    Procced to payment page
  7. On the payment page, under “Other Wallets & Cash Card” select ‘Freecharge flat Rs 100 off offer’ and click on ‘Make Payment’
  8. Enter the required details and complete your transaction
  9. Congratulations! You have successfully availed your offer
  10. The cashback shall be credited by Freecharge in the Freecharge wallet within 24 hours from the time of transaction.
103 Comments  |  
52 Dimers
Images
Deal Subedar
4
188
1258
24

Gr8 deal Vu&S https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Tumblr ol8bpjxob91qesncyo1 500
Budding Star
268
5,778
18663
63

Vuns bro

Giphy
Deal Captain
18
10
10668
132
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
89

woah.. i booked 1 hr befire using this.. i thought someone would have posted already lol

Images
Budding Star
36
194
15793
193

KJAED

Tumblr lhhp5qv8dy1qcr3d7o1 500
Deal Subedar
19
75
2908
30

@BB8DealWars
It’s cashback or Off?

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
89
@desidealer wrote:

@BB8DealWars wrote:

woah.. i booked 1 hr befire using this.. i thought someone would have posted already lol


woah.. i booked 1 hr befire using this.. i thought someone would have posted already lol


It’s cashback or Off?
already got CASHBACK.. 100RS.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif VALID ON SINGLE TICKET , ITS LOOOT!

Sdada
Deal Cadet
2
2,719
774
6

book 2 ticket apply coupon cinema100 on bms(100 discount) pay via fc and get 100 cashback and 50 cb on 50 code extra https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Images
Budding Star
36
194
15793
193
@Tks007 wrote:

book 2 ticket apply coupon cinema100 on bms(100 discount) pay via fc and get 100 cashback and 50 cb on 50 code extra https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Use 150 credit Acc https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Sdada
Deal Cadet
2
2,719
774
6
@KuttaJi wrote:

@Tks007 wrote:

book 2 ticket apply coupon cinema100 on bms(100 discount) pay via fc and get 100 cashback and 50 cb on 50 code extra https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Use 150 credit Acc https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Hahah that too https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

200w 1
Community Angel
2
815
4637
136

Valid only once, still a good deal!

ATC LOOOT DEALS FAST REACH LIVE 20X7
(Subscribe from my profile) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Oye friend1.6
Deal Subedar
3
223
1244
46

@Tks007

50 CB Coupon still coming?
is the offer still running or ended ??

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
89
280
4

Whats minimum transaction to get 100 cashback

Download
Deal Newbie
1
76
94
1

can i combine this offer with codes like ‘CINEMA100’ ‘GANG200

200w 1
Community Angel
2
815
4637
136
@KuttaJi wrote:

@sherlock wrote:

Previously it was for 25% – Max 100/- https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

*Valid once per account

Suspicious offer like Shopo but working fine
cc: @karansaxena


It’s instant Cashback, hence it needs no proof, that is still suspicious (Shopo one) as cashback was not instant, but that was deal worth taking the risk (it’s always an adventure of bargaining for Cashback with freecharge cc) https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Download
Deal Newbie
1
76
94
1

can i combine this offer with codes like ‘CINEMA100’ ‘GANG200…plz anyone reply…i am at payment page

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
89
@eready29109 wrote:

can i combine this offer with codes like ‘CINEMA100’ ‘GANG200…plz anyone reply…i am at payment page


yes

Images
Budding Star
36
194
15793
193
@karansaxena wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@sherlock wrote:

Previously it was for 25% – Max 100/- https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

*Valid once per account

Suspicious offer like Shopo but working fine
cc: @karansaxena


It’s instant Cashback, hence it needs no proof, that is still suspicious (Shopo one) as cashback was not instant, but that was deal worth taking the risk https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Yes working fine.

Images
Budding Star
36
194
15793
193
@eready29109 wrote:

can i combine this offer with codes like ‘CINEMA100’ ‘GANG200…plz anyone reply…i am at payment page

Yeah I think so https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
29
2,251
42233
700

@Investigator Excellent find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
BookMyShow: 100 off on paying via Freecharge wallet. Works for single ticket! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Additional details: Valid once per user till Nov 14.

Correction at 9:28pm: As pointed out by @KuttaJi below, it’s 100 cashback. And the cashback is instant.

Images
Budding Star
36
194
15793
193
@DealSeeker wrote:

@Investigator Excellent find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
BookMyShow: 100 off on paying via Freecharge wallet. Works for single ticket! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Additional details: Valid once per user till Nov 14.

100 CB

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
29
2,251
42233
700
@KuttaJi wrote:

100 CB

100 off is mentioned in the deal description. Anyway, thanks for pointing this out.

P.S. Please don’t quote my channel alert posts unnecessarily. You can simply tag me. The channel alert posts are a little long so this would help to avoid unnecessary scrolling for everyone.

Images
Budding Star
36
194
15793
193
@DealSeeker wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

100 CB


100 off is mentioned in the deal description. Anyway, thanks for pointing this out.

P.S. Please don’t quote my channel alert posts unnecessarily. You can simply tag me. The channel alert posts are a little long so this would help to avoid unnecessary scrolling for everyone.

Sorry

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
89

PAYTM’S OLD USER CB’S are best , 200 off on 200, what a wow day it was

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
146
1420
18

100 CB on a min transaction of 100.

Download
Deal Newbie
1
76
94
1

The entire invoice value has to be settled using Freecharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed…what does it mean….cant we use ‘cinmea100’ ;GANG100’ codes…
anyone tried the same and got cash back..plz reply

Missing