Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
BookMyShow: Pay with PayPal and get 100% cashback voucher up to Rs. 400 (new users)

BookMyShow: Pay with PayPal and get 100% cashback voucher up to Rs. 400 (new users)

456°
100% OFF 400.0
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://in.bookmyshow.com/offers/paypal-cashbac...
ABOUT THE OFFER
Pay with PayPal and get 100% cashback voucher up to Rs. 400 on your eligible purchases on a minimum transaction of Rs 50
Offer is valid once during offer period
Offer can be availed till 31st August, 2019
Offer is valid only for first time users’ first transaction on PayPal and can be availed once per PayPal user. If you have made a transaction using PayPal with other merchants previously, you will not be eligible for this offer.
Cashback voucher will be added in user’s PayPal account within 5 Days after successful transaction with PayPal.
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
Go through the regular ticketing flow for selecting the movie, cinema and show of your choice
Proceed to payments page
Confirm your details by providing your email id & mobile number as this information will be used for confirming your transaction
Select PayPal as a payment option from the ‘Mobile Wallets’ option on the payment page
If you are eligible, 100% up to Rs 400 cashback voucher will be credited on your PayPal account
Customers have to use the same email id & mobile number that is used for sign up on PayPal

Expired
9 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

I did transaction my first paypal transaction in abhibus. Did I eligible for above transaction?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I never used on bms but used on zingy, pharmacy ,bewakoof I’m eligible??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have transferred money to other user using paypal but not to any merchant…am I eligible?

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

Yes

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

So phone number is mandatory now ?
Or only email id is verified?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Even I would like to know this. I know this for sure that paypal email and bookmyshow email needs to be same. And these days we can log in bookmyshow using only phone number. But does paypal also need your phone number? i forgot this.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can I use my same card in different paypal account to get cashback …????

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My PayPal transaction every time gets failed

replyuser
Click here to reply