Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
BRAND : Mi 20800 Mah PowerBank @67% 0ff (₹ 980) (MRP 2999)

BRAND : Mi 20800 Mah PowerBank @67% 0ff (₹ 980) (MRP 2999)

49°
Budding Star
BigSanta

20800 Mah PowerBank @67% 0ff (₹ 980)

BRAND : Mi

http://www.ebazar.ninja/product/20800-mah-power...

Description of product
20800 MAH Large Capacity PowerBank
Running late for work but phone is not charged? Have to leave for a meeting but phone battery is down? Or any such difficulty? Seems this powerbank is the answer to all your complications. With them, you can charge your mobile phones or tablets anywhere and at anytime. A single top-up to these energy warehouses can recharge your phones for 4-5 times. They are compatible with iPhones, android and Symbian devices. They come in exclusive designs with metallic finish, different colours and a high quality battery. Due to small size, they are portable and the metallic casing ensures consumer’s safety. Cherry on cake is the 6 months warranty provided by EBazar.ninja to all its customers.

Product Features

1. Battery type: Lithium-ion battery
2. Battery capacity: 20800 mah
3. 3D Input voltage: 5V
4. Input current: 1A (Max)
5. Output voltage: 5V
6. Output current: 1A
7. Circle charging time: 300 times
8. 4 level LED indication for Battery Status
9. Warranty : 6 Months

http://www.ebazar...ja

Expired
8 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Why post such fake items here?

Are you the seller? Or you don’t understand that it’s a fake?

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
@dealshunter wrote:

Why post such fake items here?

Are you the seller? Or you don’t understand that it’s a fake?

Am not the seller, received an email so just shared it. Please try to speak logically and don’t show your attitude on others.

Link Copied

Its not attitude.. it’s more abt the cheeky cheap tricks what people try here..

Why promote/post such fake items here and mislead dimers?

Link Copied
@dealshunter wrote:

Its not attitude.. it’s more abt the cheeky cheap tricks what people try here..

Why promote/post such fake items here and mislead dimers?

Cheeky cheap tricks? O hello boss, please control your language.

I told you earlier also that I received an email so shared, If you have any problem then don’t visit the post simple.

Link Copied

Why are you feeling guilty when you are not selling it??? I was explaining abt my attitude.. If you are not doing it, then it’s not applicable to you.. abt sharing emais.. we get plenty of them.. why only share this? Why not Samsung A7 at 499 or Samsung led at 999 or Casio edifice at 1499? Bottom line, do not share something which you yourself will not consider buying!

Link Copied
@dealshunter wrote:

Why are you feeling guilty when you are not selling it??? I was explaining abt my attitude.. If you are not doing it, then it’s not applicable to you.. abt sharing emais.. we get plenty of them.. why only share this? Why not Samsung A7 at 499 or Samsung led at 999 or Casio edifice at 1499? Bottom line, do not share something which you yourself will not consider buying!

Am not felling gulity, I got this email and shared with others. Its upto you how you take it. May be fake for you, might be not for others. Don’t want to argue with you. Have lot of other work. Get a life and move on.

Link Copied

LOL .. read the posts again to understand who needs to get a life. There is no need to get soo excited for such trivial things..

The message was – dont mislead others. I get agitated when even old timers do such things while we look forward to them to post meaningful deals here.

Anyways peace!

Link Copied
@dealshunter wrote:

LOL .. read the posts again to understand who needs to get a life. There is no need to get soo excited for such trivial things..

The message was – dont mislead others. I get agitated when even old timers do such things while we look forward to them to post meaningful deals here.

Anyways peace!

Don’t want to listen your lectures. Do your job and don’t poke your nose on everything. It was a deal so I shared, its upto you how to take this. U read the posts again and again. Bye.

replyuser
Click here to reply