Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

Hot Deal Branded Men jeans starting @200 [ wrangler, people, Lee, John players, flying machine, Levi's, Peter England] + Flipkart assured

4401°
200
86% OFF 1400.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
28 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
53
43
2

???

Missing
Community Angel
156
30748
503

Over ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
94
1660
22
androgame wrote:

Over ?

People jeans are now over

Missing
Deal Subedar
94
1660
22
tejved2906230 wrote:

???

People jeans are now over

Missing
Community Angel
156
30748
503
Expand
Foodie wrote:

People jeans is now over

pensive Missed it

Though have my jeans stock already full smile

Missing
Shopping Friend
316
9109
125

Its there from many time
Still showing coming soon pensive

Missing
Deal Subedar
94
1660
22
Expand
androgame wrote:
pensive Missed it

Though have my jeans stock already full smile

smile 👍
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
113
5152
93
Expand
androgame wrote:
pensive Missed it

Though have my jeans stock already full smile

Good for you. People stuff isnot good quality

Missing
Deal Subedar
94
1660
22
BornGenius2.0 wrote:

Its there from many time
Still showing coming soon pensive

Now showing coming soon.
Lets believe in flipkart’s statement wink

Missing
Entertainer
452
6585
81
Expand
Foodie wrote:

Now showing coming soon.
Lets believe in flipkart’s statement wink

U believe in Achche Din? … sad

Missing
Deal Subedar
94
1660
22
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

U believe in Achche Din? … sad

Vo to aane se rahe😂

Missing
Deal Newbie
49
20
3

Ache din aa rahe hain lol that is dialogue of the century🤣🤣🤣🤣

Missing
Deal Cadet
112
315
3
iquyansabigh007 wrote:

Ache din aa rahe hain lol that is dialogue of the century🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tumne itna online isse pehle loota hain? Free me itna Cashback kabhi mila tha ab tak? Har din Terrorist attacks hue modi ke aane ke baad? Pehle se safai bhi jyaada hain, chori bhi Kam hain, etc. Ab kya expect Karte ho modi ghar ghar tume Bina Kuch kiye crore rupee de de?

Internet Sasta hain,  villages Mein kafi Jagah free toilets,  gas,  laptops etc provide kiye hain. 

Entire world Mein modi ki izzat hain…  Kabhi itna strong pm dekha hain India ne jo US ke president ko hila de? 


Aaj most grocery rates 10 Saal pehle jitne ho gaye aur income  10 times ho gayi,  aur kya Hoga 5 Saal me?

Missing
Deal Subedar
94
1660
22
Expand
aashiyanajourneys7141 wrote:

Tumne itna online isse pehle loota hain? Free me itna Cashback kabhi mila tha ab tak? Har din Terrorist attacks hue modi ke aane ke baad? Pehle se safai bhi jyaada hain, chori bhi Kam hain, etc. Ab kya expect Karte ho modi ghar ghar tume Bina Kuch kiye crore rupee de de?

Aaj most grocery rates 10 Saal pehle jitne ho gaye aur income  10 times ho gayi,  aur kya Hoga 5 Saal me?

not a political statement online deals modi sarkar ki den nahi hai

For more details- https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

Missing
Deal Cadet
112
315
3
Expand
Foodie wrote:

not a political statement online deals modi sarkar ki den nahi hai

Modi ne online txn ko encourage kiya isliye online deals mil rahi hain…  Sab Yeh related hain… 

Everyone knows Ambani is close friends with modi so jio is able to give data at cheap rates…  Nahin toh jio ki ab tak baara baj gayi hoti

Missing
Deal Subedar
94
1660
22
Expand
aashiyanajourneys7141 wrote:

Modi ne online txn ko encourage kiya isliye online deals mil rahi hain…  Sab Yeh related hain… 

Everyone knows Ambani is close friends with modi so jio is able to give data at cheap rates…  Nahin toh jio ki ab tak baara baj gayi hoti

That’s the main point " Ambani is great friend of modi" that’s why just before demonetization Ambani launched Jio to convert black money to white money

Missing
Deal Subedar
94
1660
22
Expand
aashiyanajourneys7141 wrote:

Modi ne online txn ko encourage kiya isliye online deals mil rahi hain…  Sab Yeh related hain… 

Everyone knows Ambani is close friends with modi so jio is able to give data at cheap rates…  Nahin toh jio ki ab tak baara baj gayi hoti

For relation between GST and online shopping read this.
https://m.economictimes.com/news/economy/policy...

Missing
Deal Cadet
112
315
3
Expand
Foodie wrote:

That’s the main point " Ambani is great friend of modi" that’s why just before demonetization Ambani launched Jio to convert black money to white money

Wo Congress walo se bhi kara leta…  Log wahan bhi uske chamche hain lol.

Public ko toh benefit hain na…  Nahin to wo Kuch use nahin aata?  Ambani ke chamche Congress Mein bhi hain,  wo bhi itne saalon se black money white kar rahe hain uska nahin to woh itna billionaire nahin hota…

Woh to obvious hain bjp bhi sharif nahin hain lekin modi ki vajah se baaki parties se toh behtar hain…

Missing
Deal Subedar
94
1660
22
Expand
aashiyanajourneys7141 wrote:

Wo Congress walo se bhi kara leta…  Log wahan bhi uske chamche hain lol.

Public ko toh benefit hain na…  Nahin to wo Kuch use nahin aata?  Ambani ke chamche Congress Mein bhi hain,  wo bhi itne saalon se black money white kar rahe hain uska nahin to woh itna billionaire nahin hota…

Woh to obvious hain modi bhi sharif nahin hain lekin baaki logon se toh behtar hain…

I agree with your last line

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
20
0

Good deal. Go for it

Missing
Blogger
1,219
3072
62
Expand
aashiyanajourneys7141 wrote:

Tumne itna online isse pehle loota hain? Free me itna Cashback kabhi mila tha ab tak? Har din Terrorist attacks hue modi ke aane ke baad? Pehle se safai bhi jyaada hain, chori bhi Kam hain, etc. Ab kya expect Karte ho modi ghar ghar tume Bina Kuch kiye crore rupee de de?

Internet Sasta hain,  villages Mein kafi Jagah free toilets,  gas,  laptops etc provide kiye hain. 

Entire world Mein modi ki izzat hain…  Kabhi itna strong pm dekha hain India ne jo US ke president ko hila de? 


Aaj most grocery rates 10 Saal pehle jitne ho gaye aur income  10 times ho gayi,  aur kya Hoga 5 Saal me?

Bas kar pagle.. disappointed_relieved

Missing
Deal Newbie
49
20
3
Expand
aashiyanajourneys7141 wrote:

Tumne itna online isse pehle loota hain? Free me itna Cashback kabhi mila tha ab tak? Har din Terrorist attacks hue modi ke aane ke baad? Pehle se safai bhi jyaada hain, chori bhi Kam hain, etc. Ab kya expect Karte ho modi ghar ghar tume Bina Kuch kiye crore rupee de de?

Internet Sasta hain,  villages Mein kafi Jagah free toilets,  gas,  laptops etc provide kiye hain. 

Entire world Mein modi ki izzat hain…  Kabhi itna strong pm dekha hain India ne jo US ke president ko hila de? 


Aaj most grocery rates 10 Saal pehle jitne ho gaye aur income  10 times ho gayi,  aur kya Hoga 5 Saal me?

I don’t want to talk about this there are many cons & few pros and you only mentioned pros & there are so many cons that we don’t know how many cons occur in this 4.5 years mr bhakt ji

Missing
Deal Cadet
112
315
3
Expand
iquyansabigh007 wrote:

I don’t want to talk about this there are many cons & few pros and you only mentioned pros & there are so many cons that we don’t know how many cons occur in this 4.5 years mr bhakt ji

Then why did u talk even this?  Mr madam secretary lol

Missing
Deal Newbie
49
20
3
Expand
aashiyanajourneys7141 wrote:

Then why did u talk even this?  Mr madam secretary lol

MR Madam then why are you so possessive mr bhakt I am not talking with you in that post then why are you just being so possessive.

Missing
Deal Newbie
49
20
3
Expand
aashiyanajourneys7141 wrote:

Then why did u talk even this?  Mr madam secretary lol

Please let this be over it’s a Desidime not a political debate.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
498
1

Don’t argue .
Pappu kabhi pass nahi hoga.

Missing
Deal Cadet
112
315
3
Expand
iquyansabigh007 wrote:

MR Madam then why are you so possessive mr bhakt I am not talking with you in that post then why are you just being so possessive.

U commented on my post… Check it lol

Missing