Hotness Braun Silk-epil Series 9 9558 Epilator for Wome...

Hot Deal Braun Silk-epil Series 9 9558 Epilator for Women (White/Blue)

549°
3887
69% OFF 12495.0
6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Cropped8407575861134362517
Deal Cadet
242
338
5

This is a great price. Had bought series 6 for 4k in last sale.

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
25
3

Just received an email from the company they have cancelled the order…. How can they do this!!!

Download
Shopping Friend
24
29920
495
cooldudhu321 wrote:

Just received an email from the company they have cancelled the order…. How can they do this!!!

Just by a click laughing

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
25
3
Expand
androgame wrote:

Just by a click laughing

Hahahaha.. Till date Amazon or Flipkart has never cancelled the orders…

Download
Shopping Friend
24
29920
495
Expand
cooldudhu321 wrote:

Hahahaha.. Till date Amazon or Flipkart has never cancelled the orders…

Even fk does, but thats for extreme cases, and they duly compensate too
But nykaa is a much smaller enterprise than amz or fk, and hence there is a difference of attitude

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
25
3
Expand
androgame wrote:

Even fk does, but thats for extreme cases, and they duly compensate too
But nykaa is a much smaller enterprise than amz or fk, and hence there is a difference of attitude

Yeah true man… sweat

Missing