Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
BSNL:  Family Broadband Plan 'BBG Combo ULD 1199 Family' bundled with three mobile connections...

BSNL: Family Broadband Plan 'BBG Combo ULD 1199 Family' bundled with three mobile connections...

261°
Deal Cadet
Missed_The_Deal

http://www.bsnl.co.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/service...

BSNL: Family Broadband Plan ‘BBG Combo ULD 1199 Family’ bundled with three mobile connections…

Upto 10 Mbps till 30 GB, Upto 2 Mbps beyond

On all three mobile SIMs
a) Unlimited free calling (Local+STD) on any network (Onnet/Offnet) within India in Home LSA and BSNL National roaming area (excluding Mumbai and Delhi)
b) Unlimted data with speed reduced to 40 kbps after 1 GB/day
c) Free PRBT (Personalized Ringback Tone)

On one of the mobile SIM out of three
a) Free online TV
b) One month free subscription of online Education to any one Subject for the Students upto Class-XII.

P.S: It’s different than BBG Combo ULD 1199 where Upto 10 Mbps till 40GB, upto 2Mbps beyond…

Expired
18 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Seems good one, would work wonders in tier 2 & tier 3 cities, where BSNL is still the only last mile connectivity

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Yeah definitely for those cities only. Otherwise it’s still expensive as fu*k, 1200 per month for 10 mbps, and that too till 30 GB only? What a freaking joke!

They have to wake the frak up to think about competing with small time private players like Hathway, ACT, Alliance Kolkata etc. Being a more than decade old BSNL user, it’s just a shame that I have had their broadband for so long.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

How to get 3 bsnl prepaid nos added to this offer ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You gotta visit the exchange and submit application

View 11 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Guys my plan sticks to 2mbps

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://files.fm/u/n4...mc

Whoever wants to try changing/degrading the plan, download the file and visit the exchange office, hope it might be done. I got mine in this way…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Guys tell me how to get 8 mbps after fup.
Which plan it’s support
I hv 599 combo plan in which 2 mbps flat.

replyuser
Click here to reply