Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
BSNL Fibre Combo ULD FTTH Plan - Rs.777 With 0.5TB FUP and 50 Mbps Speed

BSNL Fibre Combo ULD FTTH Plan - Rs.777 With 0.5TB FUP and 50 Mbps Speed

826°
Pro Tech Guru
Original

This new plan goes by the name BSNL Fibro Combo ULD 777 and will be available on a pan-India basis starting June 12, 2018.

Charges:
The monthly charges for the plan is set as Rs 777, but a user can avail the same for one year at Rs 8,547; For two years at Rs 16,317 and for three years at Rs 23,310.
As a security deposit amount, the circle authorities will collect one-month charges, which is Rs 777.

Data:
As mentioned, this plan gives 50 Mbps of download speed at 500GB FUP. Post the 500GB FUP, users will be able to enjoy data speeds of 2 Mbps.

Other Benefits:
Unlimited voice calls (local+STD) to any network within India.
There’s no FUP limit for the voice calling though.

Eligibility:
This plan is valid only for new FTTH customers and not for new BSNL broadband users.

https://telecomtalk.info/bsnl-gig-ftth-plan-fup...

Expired

Deal Wiki

27 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Bsnl folks aren’t aware of their own bb plans when u call for inquiry/activation sweat_smile

Even after weeks of introducing these plans their reply be like :
“Sir aisa to koi plan aaya nahi hai” smile

They should firstly implement an employee awareness plan pan india stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

Hardly ten minutes have passed and we are on second page in Google smile

Search – BSNL 777

On first page for BSNL Rs.777 sunglasses

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

What are the other charges for FTTH? Installation etc…??

Is this PAN india basis or specific to metros?

Interesting….

If we go and ask for a new connection either they may say “not feasible” or bring at least 10 connections in your area.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

LOOT sunglasses

Critic Critic
Link Copied

LoL BSNL has gone crazy. They are launching plans faster than anything in fear of Jio Fibre. Though this one is not that pathetic, given it’s fibre, though 500 GB is still a bit meh and post-FUP speed is LoL.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

No information on BSNL website yet – Legends

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did anyone get this plan? As of now, it is only shown as available in their Calcutta website.. I found it after lot of searching

http://www.calcutta.bsnl.co.in/BB/BB_FiberBroad...

Other than that, there is no info about it anywhere on their website or elsewhere.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ftth introduced multiple times over the last 2 years by bsnl. There employee whose contact given on flyer or helpline deny saying only applicable in certain societies. Tried multiple times and failed. Now there are other providers with fibre and much better plans. Btw, once there is an issue with bsnl connection it is very difficult to get resolved rather impossible. The technician/line man who comes with out checking anything will tell u problem is not in line but in your WiFi even if you show by connecting thru Ethernet

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I currently have a local internet provider who gives 100mbps through FTTH, but only 80GB after which speed decreases to 1Mbps, so I was considering this plan as I needed more data.

But the good thing is that everyone in my neighborhood canceled their bsnl connection and BSNL have a very bad reputation here, so as weird as it sounds, they have partnered with my local ISP! And, I can get their plans through the local ISP, and the local ISP is quite good. And, I can change to BSNL without changing any cables or modems etc as everything comes through the same fibre.

I asked the local internet guy about this BSNL plan yesterday, and surprisingly he is aware of the plan, and he said it is most likely coming in next month, but cannot say for sure as bsnl works are slow.

Will update if I actually get this…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can we old FFTH customer opt for this?

Just to tell I have using BSNL FFTH from past 6 months and I must say I have seen down times only 2 times. Apart from that I works awesome! I get 100% through put compared to transitional broadband! Same speed all time! If they are giving speed at such price will be real boon.

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

So this plan is only for new users old FFTH users have no option to upgrade in their CRM as told by BSNL exchange to me sad

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Can anyone tell me installation and modem charges?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

BSNL FTTH Review. The installation for FTTH was done after one month of rigrous followups. and the local cable guy would charge you 20 rs per meter for fiber installation. I chose 1277 Plan so that I could get 100 Mbps speeds. But in actual it gives you max of 30 Mbps even at 4:00 AM. in day it gives around 20 Mbps. Upload speed at 4:00 AM is 93 Mbps. while at other time in day its around 30 Mbps. dont chose for 1277 Plan instead opt for 777 plan which will also give you 30 Mbps speed. What a waste of money and BSNL thinks it can compete with JIO

Moderator Moderator
Link Copied

at 4 am total speed is 93+20 =103 Mbps, you are getting more.. khus raho stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue laughing
T: be happy

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What will be the real speed 50kbps?!

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Link Copied

real speed is 50kbps = 6.25kBps

replyuser
Click here to reply