Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Electronics from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Electronics

[BTS offer] buy lenovo laptop/all in one + 2 yr extended warranty + 5% off + Free all in one printer + No cost EMI

106°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Electronics from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Electronics
Missing
Deal Cadet
70
319
8

Back to school offer
visit http://www.thedostore.com/lenovo-offers/lenovo-...

2yr extended warranty in just 999

Use this code for 5% discount + all in one printer free LENPR10
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/471019/medium/41547662017_04_22_200127.jpg?1492871843
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/47...
NO COST EMI ALSO https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
HSBC Bank, Kotak Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Axis Bank, Corporation Bank, IndusInd Bank, ICICI Bank, Central Bank of India, Ratnakar Bank, American Express Bank Credit Card’s only

Offer: No cost EMI 3/6/9 months valid on Desktops, Laptops & AIOs only*
(conditions apply)

Proof
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/471020/medium/41547662017_04_22_195247.jpg?1492871848
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/47...

Expired almost 3 years
5 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
70
319
8

Buyed one https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
2550
28
sgsg792 wrote:

Buyed one https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

apne hi post ko buy kara. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
319
8
Expand
thinktank wrote:

apne hi post ko buy kara. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

first buyed and then posted https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing
Deal Captain
25
7253
76
Expand
thinktank wrote:

apne hi post ko buy kara. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

It’s Lenovo official store bro. Think before you say and don’t tank yourself.

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
2550
28
Expand
weed wrote:

It’s Lenovo official store bro. Think before you say and don’t tank yourself.

weed is on full swing. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing